Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66235 Dec 10, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arab League established is what gets me. They went along with the plan but the Pali's squandered what was to be the first opportunity of many. What's that? Who is on the phone line? Is that jello, again?
Arab League, isn't that Arabic for Medusa?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66236 Dec 10, 2012
Spocko wrote:
The United Nations has recognized a Palestinian state and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu seems to prefer confrontation over negotiation. But President Shimon Peres says that there is no alternative to re-starting peace talks, adding that it is time to forget the past.
Run that up the flagpole with Hamas and get back to us.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66237 Dec 10, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Only you're not a Semite. I'm the real Semite here. You're just some Russian who claimed to be Jewish and then moved to Palestine to live as a settler on land that was stolen from real Semites. Just like so many Russians and Europeans who live in their "promised land" yet can't even speak Hebrew.
Oh, and blood sucking vampires like yourself come from Eastern Europe. You have a lot of those in Sh*treal.
See how you know Jack squat, hater?? My family have lived in Israel since the first Aliya, moron. Much before any false claim is there about ANY state called "Palestine" which is NOT EVEN AN ARAB WORD! But a Hebrew one. My family'Ss fiwlds were stolwn from them in1929 whwn your arab savages decided to get greedy. THEY were the theives! The stories of Jews going through injustice from the Arab hooligans in the 20st century are hardly heard because the world is to buay handling your constant whining and lies, than caring about justice and truth! But one day juatice WILL be served and you will have no choice but to oblige. Take THAT as a peomise!

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

#66238 Dec 10, 2012
Spocko wrote:
The United Nations has recognized a Palestinian state and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu seems to prefer confrontation over negotiation. But President Shimon Peres says that there is no alternative to re-starting peace talks, adding that it is time to forget the past.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/religious...

>When the United Nations General Assembly voted to grant “non-member observer state” status to the “Palestinian entity,” it not only violated international law and decades of peace agreements between Israelis and Palestinians, it brought renewed instability to the Middle East.<

"Non-Member Observer State" is like "Spocko" trying to be a member of Topix without signing up. Comprende?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66239 Dec 10, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
More spam from SAMBOner the Rastafarian with ADD. Uh, eh did add "Great Satan" at the end before his mind went blank.
http://www.warandpeace.ru/en/exclusive/view/6...
I'm so glad you're letting all the real truthseekers know where they can find the real TRUTH and not pay attention to all the propaganda bull crap on the Zionist owned mass media in the west

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/

Location hidden

#66241 Dec 10, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you're letting all the real truthseekers know where they can find the real TRUTH and not pay attention to all the propaganda bull crap on the Zionist owned mass media in the west
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/
I'm actually telling them where the flies are coming from, SAMBOner.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66245 Dec 10, 2012
Spocko wrote:
You better DOUBLE check your statement for the truth. The UN did not recognized any state between Israel and Jordan.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66246 Dec 10, 2012
Islam the peace loving religion where even young kids thought to be "good" human beings.

Syrian jihadist rebels make child behead prisoner.
Weak stomachs should not watch this but if you want to see "peaceful" islam (todays Syria) in action, please do.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/12/syrian-jiha...

Scumbags.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#66247 Dec 10, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/religious...
>When the United Nations General Assembly voted to grant “non-member observer state” status to the “Palestinian entity,” it not only violated international law and decades of peace agreements between Israelis and Palestinians, it brought renewed instability to the Middle East.<
"Non-Member Observer State" is like "Spocko" trying to be a member of Topix without signing up. Comprende?
Huh? You live in a tiny simple world don't you ...

Location hidden

#66249 Dec 10, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody thinking the UN has the authority to make the Palestinian territory into a state lives in an Alice In Wonderland world along with the Mad Hatter. The UN is a toothless dog that will gum you to death. And, recently, has become loaded with fleas.

Location hidden

#66250 Dec 10, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You better DOUBLE check your statement for the truth. The UN did not recognized any state between Israel and Jordan.
He's not interested in truth. Just another Troll begging for attention in his self imagined complex world. Look that state its from. That should tell you something. LMFAO.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66251 Dec 10, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so easy to do when you receive that hefty welfare check each and every month from hard working US taxpayers

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66252 Dec 10, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know what I have a problem with Ahmad? You're so busy throwing blanket statements around trying to denigrate an entire nation that you don't care who you hurt.
There is no Palestine. At the rate you're going, there never will be a Palestine. There is no such thing as a purebred Muslim. None. Every last one of you is descended from converts including the first one, your precious prophet. When you repeat the lies you think are truths it makes you a liar.
You don't have to do a thing...you're already completely coitused.
What lies? Give me one lie.
And of course I'm not a "purebred". The only religion that has such terms is Judaism. It's not my religion that makes me a Semite anyways.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66253 Dec 10, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text> See how you know Jack squat, hater?? My family have lived in Israel since the first Aliya, moron. Much before any false claim is there about ANY state called "Palestine" which is NOT EVEN AN ARAB WORD! But a Hebrew one. My family'Ss fiwlds were stolwn from them in1929 whwn your arab savages decided to get greedy. THEY were the theives! The stories of Jews going through injustice from the Arab hooligans in the 20st century are hardly heard because the world is to buay handling your constant whining and lies, than caring about justice and truth! But one day juatice WILL be served and you will have no choice but to oblige. Take THAT as a peomise!
Indeed. One day justice will be served and your people will go back to the sh*t holes they crawled out from of in 1948.

Location hidden

#66254 Dec 10, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so easy to do when you receive that hefty welfare check each and every month from hard working US taxpayers
Are you talking about my Social Security and Medicare, SAMBOne? I worked hard my whole life for that entitlement. Don't forget your food stamps and Husky chits come from those hard working taxpayers, too. Undocumented aliens should be shot at the border and towed behind a SUV.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66255 Dec 10, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> What lies? Give me one lie.
And of course I'm not a "purebred". The only religion that has such terms is Judaism. It's not my religion that makes me a Semite anyways.
That Columbus was Portuguese ring a bell?

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66256 Dec 10, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed. One day justice will be served and your people will go back to the sh*t holes they crawled out from of in 1948.
Israel is for the Jews. Arabia is for the Arabs. "Balestine" is a fiction.!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66257 Dec 10, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text> Israel is for the Jews. Arabia is for the Arabs. "Balestine" is a fiction.!
The towel honey , the towel!!!!!!! Its late, its bedtime, lets go.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66258 Dec 10, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about my Social Security and Medicare, SAMBOne? I worked hard my whole life for that entitlement. Don't forget your food stamps and Husky chits come from those hard working taxpayers, too.
- I'm a business owner with several employees, our tax monies goes towards the welfare checks that the over five and a half million in Shitsreal receive every month

Undocumented aliens should be shot at the border and towed behind a SUV.
- Civilized people do not act in such a way, that kind of savage behavior only takes place on the illegal borders of Shitsreal and geared towards the poor and helpless Palestinian people who are the are the rightful owners of that land
Meh

Naperville, IL

#66259 Dec 10, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody thinking the UN has the authority to make the Palestinian territory into a state lives in an Alice In Wonderland world along with the Mad Hatter. The UN is a toothless dog that will gum you to death. And, recently, has become loaded with fleas.
Uh, who granted Israel it's official statehood again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,115,737
Amy 10-2 12 min Judge Janie 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Jonah1 50,071
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 20 min Your Ex 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min loose cannon 178,625
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 42 min Common Sense 4,057
Abby 10-2 52 min Toj 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]