Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,015)

Showing posts 60,281 - 60,300 of67,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Coitus yourself.
I looked coitus up, it's not a verb
You're proving your hypocrisy once again. You're so butthurt over what I said, yet you have no problem with LiB*tch denying Palestinians even exist. I'll coitus myself when you f*ck yourself.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Looks like the queit and tolerant Bulgarians wont take any more muslim shit. It started in Europe already. Muslims pack up and take your shit back where you came from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked coitus up, it's not a verb
You're proving your hypocrisy once again. You're so butthurt over what I said, yet you have no problem with LiB*tch denying Palestinians even exist. I'll coitus myself when you f*ck yourself.
How would you know what I have a problem with Ahmad? You're so busy throwing blanket statements around trying to denigrate an entire nation that you don't care who you hurt.

There is no Palestine. At the rate you're going, there never will be a Palestine. There is no such thing as a purebred Muslim. None. Every last one of you is descended from converts including the first one, your precious prophet. When you repeat the lies you think are truths it makes you a liar.

You don't have to do a thing...you're already completely coitused.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Gullible? I never thought my Commander was guilty of perpetrating falsehoods and misleading his subjects. You scuk.
BTW,congrats on 8,000 posts. It's good to have you back.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>BTW,congrats on 8,000 posts. It's good to have you back.
I didn't even notice. Thanks. Ahmad is back, too. He's a lot more loquacious and rapidly becoming a filthy young man. And, we know what they turn into. Playing the dozens, too. An American pastime.

>It’s an old-school game of “playing the dozens,” albeit an erudite version for an Internet-savvy audience. Back in the day, black kids on the playground woofed at each other, issuing verbal taunts and insult-laden rejoinders.“Your momma so skinny, she could hula-hoop with a Cheerio,” one wit might say. Then, came the reply:“Oh yeah, well, your momma so fat, her school picture was an aerial photograph.”<

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/n...

He has an advantage being black and all.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even notice. Thanks. Ahmad is back, too. He's a lot more loquacious and rapidly becoming a filthy young man. And, we know what they turn into. Playing the dozens, too. An American pastime.
>It’s an old-school game of “playing the dozens,” albeit an erudite version for an Internet-savvy audience. Back in the day, black kids on the playground woofed at each other, issuing verbal taunts and insult-laden rejoinders.“Your momma so skinny, she could hula-hoop with a Cheerio,” one wit might say. Then, came the reply:“Oh yeah, well, your momma so fat, her school picture was an aerial photograph.”<
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/n...
He has an advantage being black and all.
It really would sting if my mother hadn't predeceased that video by a couple decades. Besides, we can clearly see it's his brother holding the reins up front.

Oddly, he felt grown-up while spraying vitriol over an entire nation all by his lonesome but as soon as I join the game it becomes "immature". I'm pretty sure that assertion is a dead givaway that someone has some growing to do.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Only you're not a Semite. I'm the real Semite here. You're just some Russian who claimed to be Jewish and then moved to Palestine to live as a settler on land that was stolen from real Semites. Just like so many Russians and Europeans who live in their "promised land" yet can't even speak Hebrew.
Oh, and blood sucking vampires like yourself come from Eastern Europe. You have a lot of those in Sh*treal.
Oh how you Philistines have evolved. You own nothing, you will never own anything, and you are pissing in the wind. Now since your ancestors came from Mycenae Greece, you can stop your crap about "some Russian" moving to Palestine, since there is no Palestine, and you ain't no Semite. Stick your nose in a history book once-in-a-while instead of the Quran and you might learn the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It really would sting if my mother hadn't predeceased that video by a couple decades. Besides, we can clearly see it's his brother holding the reins up front.
Oddly, he felt grown-up while spraying vitriol over an entire nation all by his lonesome but as soon as I join the game it becomes "immature". I'm pretty sure that assertion is a dead givaway that someone has some growing to do.
Ahmad would like re-write history to suit his corrugated beliefs. But, who can forget this:

>"Eleven minutes after the Declaration of Independence was signed, US President Harry Truman de facto recognized the State of Israel, followed by Iran (which had voted against the UN partition plan), Guatemala, Iceland, Nicaragua, Romania and Uruguay. The Soviet Union was the first nation to recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948, followed by Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Ireland and South Africa. The United States extended official recognition on 31 January 1949.”

“The Arab League had announced the establishment of a civil administration throughout Palestine on the same day. THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DID LITTLE MORE THAN ISSUE PASSPORTS AND RAISE ITS OWN MILITIA, THE HOLY WAR ARMY. The government was eventually recognized by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia.

The declaration was followed by an invasion of the new state by troops from Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, known in Israel as the War of Independence and to Palestinians as The Catastrophe (al-Naqba)."<

They missed that all important window to statehood. And, nothing has changed since then.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmad would like re-write history to suit his corrugated beliefs. But, who can forget this:
>"Eleven minutes after the Declaration of Independence was signed, US President Harry Truman de facto recognized the State of Israel, followed by Iran (which had voted against the UN partition plan), Guatemala, Iceland, Nicaragua, Romania and Uruguay. The Soviet Union was the first nation to recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948, followed by Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Ireland and South Africa. The United States extended official recognition on 31 January 1949.”
“The Arab League had announced the establishment of a civil administration throughout Palestine on the same day. THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DID LITTLE MORE THAN ISSUE PASSPORTS AND RAISE ITS OWN MILITIA, THE HOLY WAR ARMY. The government was eventually recognized by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia.
The declaration was followed by an invasion of the new state by troops from Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, known in Israel as the War of Independence and to Palestinians as The Catastrophe (al-Naqba)."<
They missed that all important window to statehood. And, nothing has changed since then.
Is it just me or do you get a feeling of déjŕ vu too? Do you suppose there is a genetic reason Arabs don't get it?
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

youtube.com/watch... Gaza never going to stop at all,,I dont see a light at the end of there Tunnel?
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Washington clearly wants ‘finito’ with Russia’s Putin as in basta! or as they said in Egypt last
spring, Kefaya--enough!. Hillary Clinton and friends have apparently decided Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, is a major obstacle to their plans. Few however understand why.
Russia today, in tandem with China and to a significant degree Iran, form the spine, however
shaky, of the only effective global axis of resistance to a world dominated by one sole superpower, the "Great Satan".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Rambone wrote:
Washington clearly wants ‘finito’ with Russia’s Putin as in basta! or as they said in Egypt last
spring, Kefaya--enough!. Hillary Clinton and friends have apparently decided Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, is a major obstacle to their plans. Few however understand why.
Russia today, in tandem with China and to a significant degree Iran, form the spine, however
shaky, of the only effective global axis of resistance to a world dominated by one sole superpower, the "Great Satan".
More spam from SAMBOner the Rastafarian with ADD. Uh, eh did add "Great Satan" at the end before his mind went blank.

http://www.warandpeace.ru/en/exclusive/view/6...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Is it just me or do you get a feeling of déjŕ vu too? Do you suppose there is a genetic reason Arabs don't get it?
The Arab League established is what gets me. They went along with the plan but the Pali's squandered what was to be the first opportunity of many. What's that? Who is on the phone line? Is that jello, again?
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The United Nations has recognized a Palestinian state and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu seems to prefer confrontation over negotiation. But President Shimon Peres says that there is no alternative to re-starting peace talks, adding that it is time to forget the past.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arab League established is what gets me. They went along with the plan but the Pali's squandered what was to be the first opportunity of many. What's that? Who is on the phone line? Is that jello, again?
Arab League, isn't that Arabic for Medusa?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Spocko wrote:
The United Nations has recognized a Palestinian state and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu seems to prefer confrontation over negotiation. But President Shimon Peres says that there is no alternative to re-starting peace talks, adding that it is time to forget the past.
Run that up the flagpole with Hamas and get back to us.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Only you're not a Semite. I'm the real Semite here. You're just some Russian who claimed to be Jewish and then moved to Palestine to live as a settler on land that was stolen from real Semites. Just like so many Russians and Europeans who live in their "promised land" yet can't even speak Hebrew.
Oh, and blood sucking vampires like yourself come from Eastern Europe. You have a lot of those in Sh*treal.
See how you know Jack squat, hater?? My family have lived in Israel since the first Aliya, moron. Much before any false claim is there about ANY state called "Palestine" which is NOT EVEN AN ARAB WORD! But a Hebrew one. My family'Ss fiwlds were stolwn from them in1929 whwn your arab savages decided to get greedy. THEY were the theives! The stories of Jews going through injustice from the Arab hooligans in the 20st century are hardly heard because the world is to buay handling your constant whining and lies, than caring about justice and truth! But one day juatice WILL be served and you will have no choice but to oblige. Take THAT as a peomise!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Spocko wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/religious...

>When the United Nations General Assembly voted to grant “non-member observer state” status to the “Palestinian entity,” it not only violated international law and decades of peace agreements between Israelis and Palestinians, it brought renewed instability to the Middle East.<

"Non-Member Observer State" is like "Spocko" trying to be a member of Topix without signing up. Comprende?
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
More spam from SAMBOner the Rastafarian with ADD. Uh, eh did add "Great Satan" at the end before his mind went blank.
http://www.warandpeace.ru/en/exclusive/view/6...
I'm so glad you're letting all the real truthseekers know where they can find the real TRUTH and not pay attention to all the propaganda bull crap on the Zionist owned mass media in the west

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you're letting all the real truthseekers know where they can find the real TRUTH and not pay attention to all the propaganda bull crap on the Zionist owned mass media in the west
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/
I'm actually telling them where the flies are coming from, SAMBOner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,281 - 60,300 of67,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min CDC 47,055
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min woodtick57 1,033,699
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Poppo 167,532
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 33 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Eric 65,113
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search