Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66216 Dec 10, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Can you believe how gullible he is? He totally believed me when I told him that was you in the nightvision donkey rape.
Gullible? I never thought my Commander was guilty of perpetrating falsehoods and misleading his subjects. You scuk.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66217 Dec 10, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Gullible? I never thought my Commander was guilty of perpetrating falsehoods and misleading his subjects. You scuk.
According to Ahmad, I have a religious predisposition to falsehood yet as a Jew, I'm not Semite enough to run his ass off the land and reclaim Israel. So let me 'fess-up...that isn't Ahmad in the nightvision donkey rape...it's his dad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66218 Dec 10, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Only you're not a Semite. I'm the real Semite here. You're just some Russian who claimed to be Jewish and then moved to Palestine to live as a settler on land that was stolen from real Semites. Just like so many Russians and Europeans who live in their "promised land" yet can't even speak Hebrew.
Oh, and blood sucking vampires like yourself come from Eastern Europe. You have a lot of those in Sh*treal.
Coitus yourself.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66219 Dec 10, 2012
Well said on another forum:

The arabs are strange people , don't understand it doesn't pay to fire rockets on Israel when it is explained to them in a nice and civilized&#65279; language, but stop the firing after Israel responds with fire and kills 160 of them...

Too bad it was not 160000. It sounds much better. Does not matter, I"ll leave it to the savage muslims, they"ll kill much more of each other.
Go muslims go!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66220 Dec 10, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>According to Ahmad, I have a religious predisposition to falsehood yet as a Jew, I'm not Semite enough to run his ass off the land and reclaim Israel. So let me 'fess-up...that isn't Ahmad in the nightvision donkey rape...it's his dad.
The donkey was your mom, you were the result of that magnificent union?

I feel very mature now, thanks.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66221 Dec 10, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Coitus yourself.
I looked coitus up, it's not a verb
You're proving your hypocrisy once again. You're so butthurt over what I said, yet you have no problem with LiB*tch denying Palestinians even exist. I'll coitus myself when you f*ck yourself.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66222 Dec 10, 2012
Looks like the queit and tolerant Bulgarians wont take any more muslim shit. It started in Europe already. Muslims pack up and take your shit back where you came from.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66223 Dec 10, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked coitus up, it's not a verb
You're proving your hypocrisy once again. You're so butthurt over what I said, yet you have no problem with LiB*tch denying Palestinians even exist. I'll coitus myself when you f*ck yourself.
How would you know what I have a problem with Ahmad? You're so busy throwing blanket statements around trying to denigrate an entire nation that you don't care who you hurt.

There is no Palestine. At the rate you're going, there never will be a Palestine. There is no such thing as a purebred Muslim. None. Every last one of you is descended from converts including the first one, your precious prophet. When you repeat the lies you think are truths it makes you a liar.

You don't have to do a thing...you're already completely coitused.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66224 Dec 10, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Gullible? I never thought my Commander was guilty of perpetrating falsehoods and misleading his subjects. You scuk.
BTW,congrats on 8,000 posts. It's good to have you back.

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66225 Dec 10, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>BTW,congrats on 8,000 posts. It's good to have you back.
I didn't even notice. Thanks. Ahmad is back, too. He's a lot more loquacious and rapidly becoming a filthy young man. And, we know what they turn into. Playing the dozens, too. An American pastime.

>It’s an old-school game of “playing the dozens,” albeit an erudite version for an Internet-savvy audience. Back in the day, black kids on the playground woofed at each other, issuing verbal taunts and insult-laden rejoinders.“Your momma so skinny, she could hula-hoop with a Cheerio,” one wit might say. Then, came the reply:“Oh yeah, well, your momma so fat, her school picture was an aerial photograph.”<

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/n...

He has an advantage being black and all.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66226 Dec 10, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even notice. Thanks. Ahmad is back, too. He's a lot more loquacious and rapidly becoming a filthy young man. And, we know what they turn into. Playing the dozens, too. An American pastime.
>It’s an old-school game of “playing the dozens,” albeit an erudite version for an Internet-savvy audience. Back in the day, black kids on the playground woofed at each other, issuing verbal taunts and insult-laden rejoinders.“Your momma so skinny, she could hula-hoop with a Cheerio,” one wit might say. Then, came the reply:“Oh yeah, well, your momma so fat, her school picture was an aerial photograph.”<
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/n...
He has an advantage being black and all.
It really would sting if my mother hadn't predeceased that video by a couple decades. Besides, we can clearly see it's his brother holding the reins up front.

Oddly, he felt grown-up while spraying vitriol over an entire nation all by his lonesome but as soon as I join the game it becomes "immature". I'm pretty sure that assertion is a dead givaway that someone has some growing to do.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#66227 Dec 10, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Only you're not a Semite. I'm the real Semite here. You're just some Russian who claimed to be Jewish and then moved to Palestine to live as a settler on land that was stolen from real Semites. Just like so many Russians and Europeans who live in their "promised land" yet can't even speak Hebrew.
Oh, and blood sucking vampires like yourself come from Eastern Europe. You have a lot of those in Sh*treal.
Oh how you Philistines have evolved. You own nothing, you will never own anything, and you are pissing in the wind. Now since your ancestors came from Mycenae Greece, you can stop your crap about "some Russian" moving to Palestine, since there is no Palestine, and you ain't no Semite. Stick your nose in a history book once-in-a-while instead of the Quran and you might learn the truth.

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66228 Dec 10, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It really would sting if my mother hadn't predeceased that video by a couple decades. Besides, we can clearly see it's his brother holding the reins up front.
Oddly, he felt grown-up while spraying vitriol over an entire nation all by his lonesome but as soon as I join the game it becomes "immature". I'm pretty sure that assertion is a dead givaway that someone has some growing to do.
Ahmad would like re-write history to suit his corrugated beliefs. But, who can forget this:

>"Eleven minutes after the Declaration of Independence was signed, US President Harry Truman de facto recognized the State of Israel, followed by Iran (which had voted against the UN partition plan), Guatemala, Iceland, Nicaragua, Romania and Uruguay. The Soviet Union was the first nation to recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948, followed by Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Ireland and South Africa. The United States extended official recognition on 31 January 1949.”

“The Arab League had announced the establishment of a civil administration throughout Palestine on the same day. THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DID LITTLE MORE THAN ISSUE PASSPORTS AND RAISE ITS OWN MILITIA, THE HOLY WAR ARMY. The government was eventually recognized by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia.

The declaration was followed by an invasion of the new state by troops from Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, known in Israel as the War of Independence and to Palestinians as The Catastrophe (al-Naqba)."<

They missed that all important window to statehood. And, nothing has changed since then.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66229 Dec 10, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmad would like re-write history to suit his corrugated beliefs. But, who can forget this:
>"Eleven minutes after the Declaration of Independence was signed, US President Harry Truman de facto recognized the State of Israel, followed by Iran (which had voted against the UN partition plan), Guatemala, Iceland, Nicaragua, Romania and Uruguay. The Soviet Union was the first nation to recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948, followed by Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Ireland and South Africa. The United States extended official recognition on 31 January 1949.”
“The Arab League had announced the establishment of a civil administration throughout Palestine on the same day. THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DID LITTLE MORE THAN ISSUE PASSPORTS AND RAISE ITS OWN MILITIA, THE HOLY WAR ARMY. The government was eventually recognized by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia.
The declaration was followed by an invasion of the new state by troops from Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, known in Israel as the War of Independence and to Palestinians as The Catastrophe (al-Naqba)."<
They missed that all important window to statehood. And, nothing has changed since then.
Is it just me or do you get a feeling of déjŕ vu too? Do you suppose there is a genetic reason Arabs don't get it?
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

#66230 Dec 10, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Gaza never going to stop at all,,I dont see a light at the end of there Tunnel?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66231 Dec 10, 2012
Washington clearly wants ‘finito’ with Russia’s Putin as in basta! or as they said in Egypt last
spring, Kefaya--enough!. Hillary Clinton and friends have apparently decided Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, is a major obstacle to their plans. Few however understand why.
Russia today, in tandem with China and to a significant degree Iran, form the spine, however
shaky, of the only effective global axis of resistance to a world dominated by one sole superpower, the "Great Satan".

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66232 Dec 10, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Washington clearly wants ‘finito’ with Russia’s Putin as in basta! or as they said in Egypt last
spring, Kefaya--enough!. Hillary Clinton and friends have apparently decided Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, is a major obstacle to their plans. Few however understand why.
Russia today, in tandem with China and to a significant degree Iran, form the spine, however
shaky, of the only effective global axis of resistance to a world dominated by one sole superpower, the "Great Satan".
More spam from SAMBOner the Rastafarian with ADD. Uh, eh did add "Great Satan" at the end before his mind went blank.

http://www.warandpeace.ru/en/exclusive/view/6...

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66233 Dec 10, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Is it just me or do you get a feeling of déjŕ vu too? Do you suppose there is a genetic reason Arabs don't get it?
The Arab League established is what gets me. They went along with the plan but the Pali's squandered what was to be the first opportunity of many. What's that? Who is on the phone line? Is that jello, again?
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#66234 Dec 10, 2012
The United Nations has recognized a Palestinian state and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu seems to prefer confrontation over negotiation. But President Shimon Peres says that there is no alternative to re-starting peace talks, adding that it is time to forget the past.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66235 Dec 10, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arab League established is what gets me. They went along with the plan but the Pali's squandered what was to be the first opportunity of many. What's that? Who is on the phone line? Is that jello, again?
Arab League, isn't that Arabic for Medusa?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,130,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Lawrence Wolf 50,808
Homosexual honeymoon 29 min Jerome 2
Abby 10-30 34 min edogxxx 33
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 1 hr Jeff Davis 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 179,706
Rodent Size Linked To Human Population, Climate (Aug '09) 1 hr duknrose 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr edogxxx 98,570
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]