Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
60,261 - 60,280 of 67,940 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't like you
I'm glad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again. I never emailed TRD. I don't even like the man.
Can you believe how gullible he is? He totally believed me when I told him that was you in the nightvision donkey rape.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I don't lie. I'm the most honest person on this thread. I don't have an agenda. I don't get paid to spread lies like your Hasbara trolls. You don't see me copying and pasting crap like Uzi and Waleed Sadat. So don't f*cking accuse me of lying when lying to Jews is like air. They can't survive without it.
You're just an antisemite acumbag, is what you are! just like all Pro-Palestinian vampires.!

There IS NO such thing a Palestine, this whole thing is a lie to steal the Jewish homeland!

Get that into your skull!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just an antisemite acumbag, is what you are! just like all Pro-Palestinian vampires.!
There IS NO such thing a Palestine, this whole thing is a lie to steal the Jewish homeland!
Get that into your skull!
Only you're not a Semite. I'm the real Semite here. You're just some Russian who claimed to be Jewish and then moved to Palestine to live as a settler on land that was stolen from real Semites. Just like so many Russians and Europeans who live in their "promised land" yet can't even speak Hebrew.
Oh, and blood sucking vampires like yourself come from Eastern Europe. You have a lot of those in Sh*treal.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/09/shei... |main5|dl2|sec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D 243216

Go Drones! Go USA! Hey, SAMBOner, another one bites the dust. sheik-khalid-bin-abdel-rehman- al-hussainan- is no more

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Can you believe how gullible he is? He totally believed me when I told him that was you in the nightvision donkey rape.
Gullible? I never thought my Commander was guilty of perpetrating falsehoods and misleading his subjects. You scuk.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Gullible? I never thought my Commander was guilty of perpetrating falsehoods and misleading his subjects. You scuk.
According to Ahmad, I have a religious predisposition to falsehood yet as a Jew, I'm not Semite enough to run his ass off the land and reclaim Israel. So let me 'fess-up...that isn't Ahmad in the nightvision donkey rape...it's his dad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Only you're not a Semite. I'm the real Semite here. You're just some Russian who claimed to be Jewish and then moved to Palestine to live as a settler on land that was stolen from real Semites. Just like so many Russians and Europeans who live in their "promised land" yet can't even speak Hebrew.
Oh, and blood sucking vampires like yourself come from Eastern Europe. You have a lot of those in Sh*treal.
Coitus yourself.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Well said on another forum:

The arabs are strange people , don't understand it doesn't pay to fire rockets on Israel when it is explained to them in a nice and civilized&#65279; language, but stop the firing after Israel responds with fire and kills 160 of them...

Too bad it was not 160000. It sounds much better. Does not matter, I"ll leave it to the savage muslims, they"ll kill much more of each other.
Go muslims go!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>According to Ahmad, I have a religious predisposition to falsehood yet as a Jew, I'm not Semite enough to run his ass off the land and reclaim Israel. So let me 'fess-up...that isn't Ahmad in the nightvision donkey rape...it's his dad.
The donkey was your mom, you were the result of that magnificent union?

I feel very mature now, thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Coitus yourself.
I looked coitus up, it's not a verb
You're proving your hypocrisy once again. You're so butthurt over what I said, yet you have no problem with LiB*tch denying Palestinians even exist. I'll coitus myself when you f*ck yourself.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Looks like the queit and tolerant Bulgarians wont take any more muslim shit. It started in Europe already. Muslims pack up and take your shit back where you came from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked coitus up, it's not a verb
You're proving your hypocrisy once again. You're so butthurt over what I said, yet you have no problem with LiB*tch denying Palestinians even exist. I'll coitus myself when you f*ck yourself.
How would you know what I have a problem with Ahmad? You're so busy throwing blanket statements around trying to denigrate an entire nation that you don't care who you hurt.

There is no Palestine. At the rate you're going, there never will be a Palestine. There is no such thing as a purebred Muslim. None. Every last one of you is descended from converts including the first one, your precious prophet. When you repeat the lies you think are truths it makes you a liar.

You don't have to do a thing...you're already completely coitused.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW,congrats on 8,000 posts. It's good to have you back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>BTW,congrats on 8,000 posts. It's good to have you back.
I didn't even notice. Thanks. Ahmad is back, too. He's a lot more loquacious and rapidly becoming a filthy young man. And, we know what they turn into. Playing the dozens, too. An American pastime.

>It’s an old-school game of “playing the dozens,” albeit an erudite version for an Internet-savvy audience. Back in the day, black kids on the playground woofed at each other, issuing verbal taunts and insult-laden rejoinders.“Your momma so skinny, she could hula-hoop with a Cheerio,” one wit might say. Then, came the reply:“Oh yeah, well, your momma so fat, her school picture was an aerial photograph.”<

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/n...

He has an advantage being black and all.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even notice. Thanks. Ahmad is back, too. He's a lot more loquacious and rapidly becoming a filthy young man. And, we know what they turn into. Playing the dozens, too. An American pastime.
>It’s an old-school game of “playing the dozens,” albeit an erudite version for an Internet-savvy audience. Back in the day, black kids on the playground woofed at each other, issuing verbal taunts and insult-laden rejoinders.“Your momma so skinny, she could hula-hoop with a Cheerio,” one wit might say. Then, came the reply:“Oh yeah, well, your momma so fat, her school picture was an aerial photograph.”<
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/n...
He has an advantage being black and all.
It really would sting if my mother hadn't predeceased that video by a couple decades. Besides, we can clearly see it's his brother holding the reins up front.

Oddly, he felt grown-up while spraying vitriol over an entire nation all by his lonesome but as soon as I join the game it becomes "immature". I'm pretty sure that assertion is a dead givaway that someone has some growing to do.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Only you're not a Semite. I'm the real Semite here. You're just some Russian who claimed to be Jewish and then moved to Palestine to live as a settler on land that was stolen from real Semites. Just like so many Russians and Europeans who live in their "promised land" yet can't even speak Hebrew.
Oh how you Philistines have evolved. You own nothing, you will never own anything, and you are pissing in the wind. Now since your ancestors came from Mycenae Greece, you can stop your crap about "some Russian" moving to Palestine, since there is no Palestine, and you ain't no Semite. Stick your nose in a history book once-in-a-while instead of the Quran and you might learn the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It really would sting if my mother hadn't predeceased that video by a couple decades. Besides, we can clearly see it's his brother holding the reins up front.
Oddly, he felt grown-up while spraying vitriol over an entire nation all by his lonesome but as soon as I join the game it becomes "immature". I'm pretty sure that assertion is a dead givaway that someone has some growing to do.
Ahmad would like re-write history to suit his corrugated beliefs. But, who can forget this:

>"Eleven minutes after the Declaration of Independence was signed, US President Harry Truman de facto recognized the State of Israel, followed by Iran (which had voted against the UN partition plan), Guatemala, Iceland, Nicaragua, Romania and Uruguay. The Soviet Union was the first nation to recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948, followed by Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Ireland and South Africa. The United States extended official recognition on 31 January 1949.”

“The Arab League had announced the establishment of a civil administration throughout Palestine on the same day. THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DID LITTLE MORE THAN ISSUE PASSPORTS AND RAISE ITS OWN MILITIA, THE HOLY WAR ARMY. The government was eventually recognized by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia.

The declaration was followed by an invasion of the new state by troops from Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, known in Israel as the War of Independence and to Palestinians as The Catastrophe (al-Naqba)."<

They missed that all important window to statehood. And, nothing has changed since then.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmad would like re-write history to suit his corrugated beliefs. But, who can forget this:
>"Eleven minutes after the Declaration of Independence was signed, US President Harry Truman de facto recognized the State of Israel, followed by Iran (which had voted against the UN partition plan), Guatemala, Iceland, Nicaragua, Romania and Uruguay. The Soviet Union was the first nation to recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948, followed by Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Ireland and South Africa. The United States extended official recognition on 31 January 1949.”
“The Arab League had announced the establishment of a civil administration throughout Palestine on the same day. THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DID LITTLE MORE THAN ISSUE PASSPORTS AND RAISE ITS OWN MILITIA, THE HOLY WAR ARMY. The government was eventually recognized by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia.
The declaration was followed by an invasion of the new state by troops from Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, known in Israel as the War of Independence and to Palestinians as The Catastrophe (al-Naqba)."<
They missed that all important window to statehood. And, nothing has changed since then.
Is it just me or do you get a feeling of déjŕ vu too? Do you suppose there is a genetic reason Arabs don't get it?
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

youtube.com/watch... Gaza never going to stop at all,,I dont see a light at the end of there Tunnel?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,079,963
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min truth 48,912
Abby July 25, 2014 27 min Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 33 min Toj 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,628
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 35 min Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 16 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••