Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66189 Dec 9, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how I imagine Uzi every time I read one of his posts
http://uploads.veryvietnam.com/2011/04/rabid-...
Anyone else?
With about $10,000 and a few years of therapy we can have him looking more like this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-W0ieDrMjhP8/T5wMXkt...

I don't know where you get your information but there is no support for Palestinians among US Democrats unless you count the 2 Muslims in congress.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66191 Dec 9, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> WOW these "contradictions" are so stupid. And all of them were taken out of context. Even someone who isn't even remotely interested in religion can tell how stupid these arguments are.
Stupid retard.
The saying about Jews hiding behind the stones and trees, was also "misunderstood"?

Not by millions of Muslims, it wasn't. Stop lying, we all know the truth.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#66192 Dec 9, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
" but I'd rather have an Islamic Egypt that fights corruption and sides with Palestinians, than a corrupt liberal Egypt that serves as another base for Israel and the US."
exactly. and it certainly is a perverted use of the word "liberal" to tie "liberal" with serving the needs of israel. but of course, that perversion has happened in US politics
What is perverted is the slaughter of thousands of Syrian children by Muslims! Vicious car bombs kill at least 34 in Damascus as violence in Syria continues amid deadly political unrest

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/syrian-...

Pakistan's systematic genocide of Shia is perverted.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012...

A shocking report has come from the Tayyar News Service in Lebanon that murdered United States Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens was raped before he was killed. The article was originally printed in Arabic and it translates as follows:
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/330504/ambassador-st...

If you want to use the word PERVERTED Suzu-- read how Muslims kill each other and treat humans around the world!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66195 Dec 9, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If by "Egypt liberals are being supported by the US" you mean that the US would favor a secular government rather than an Islamist one, then yes, the US supports Egyptian liberals.
Sheesh...that's a no brainer. No wonder suzu gets it.
They're being supported right now, in their rebellion against Morsi.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66196 Dec 9, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
They're being supported right now, in their rebellion against Morsi.
Yes, of course...no Egyptian would ever take to Tahrir Square without western backing.

Unless you mean athletic support, which is probably a good idea (I'd wear a cup) I think I'll call balderdash on this one. Who do you suppose is supporting these guys?

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/12...

Location hidden

#66197 Dec 9, 2012
Timesten wrote:
This is how the trouble is started....By the Media and Govt.s Propaganda and lies.
UK’s Observer adds “kill Jews” to Hamas leader Khaled Meshal’s Gaza speech when he did not say it.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/algeria/TUNH...
This is so f*cked up. Mishal didn't even say the word "kill" in his speech. He said "we don't fight Jews because they're Jews, but we fight the Zionist aggressor".

Location hidden

#66198 Dec 9, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
The saying about Jews hiding behind the stones and trees, was also "misunderstood"?
Not by millions of Muslims, it wasn't. Stop lying, we all know the truth.
I don't lie. I'm the most honest person on this thread. I don't have an agenda. I don't get paid to spread lies like your Hasbara trolls. You don't see me copying and pasting crap like Uzi and Waleed Sadat. So don't f*cking accuse me of lying when lying to Jews is like air. They can't survive without it.

Location hidden

#66199 Dec 9, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, of course...no Egyptian would ever take to Tahrir Square without western backing.
Unless you mean athletic support, which is probably a good idea (I'd wear a cup) I think I'll call balderdash on this one. Who do you suppose is supporting these guys?
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/12...
Never heard of them. They're insignificant.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66200 Dec 9, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of them. They're insignificant.
You're insignificant...they're noteworthy.

Get it straight
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66202 Dec 9, 2012
The US i.e. Obama supports the "rebels"??
Of course, one muslim will help another one screw the world.

Syrian rebels: Christians can only live in post-Assad Syria if they pay the jizya.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/12/syrian-rebe...

NoBama must be happy.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66203 Dec 9, 2012
Lone Syrian rebel group with explicit stamp of approval from Al Qaeda has become one of uprising’s most effective fighting forces.
Obama supports them, how wonderful!!!!

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/12/lone-syrian...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66204 Dec 9, 2012
Islam.

worldwide had their own creative ways to mark the special month:

•In Florida, two Muslim brothers, Raees Alam Qazi and Sheheryar Alam Qazi, were charged with conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction in the cause of jihad to commit mass murder of Americans.
•In Tehran, Muslims brutally murdered and dismembered a Jewish woman, in the crowning episode of an ongoing attempt to seize her property for use by an adjoining mosque.
•In Moscow, a Muslim, Ilyas Saidov, received a fifteen-year prison sentence for his role in plotting jihad-martyrdom suicide bombing attacks.
•In Baghdad, Sunni Muslims used three car bombs to murder 23 Shi’ite Muslims who were participating in processions for Ashura, the Shi’ite mourning festival marking the death of the Shi’ite leader Husayn bin Ali in the battle of Karbala against the Sunnis in the year 680.
•In Norway, a Muslim politician, Khalid Haji Ahmed, wrote on Facebook:“Damn Jew whores, wish Hitler could come back and shower you some more.”
•A Florida imam, Abu Taubah (a.k.a. Marcus Robertson), was exposed as having ties to the Blind Sheikh, Omar Abdel Rahman, mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center jihad bombing.
•Hamas’s official al-Aqsa TV station ran a music video containing the words:“Killing Jews is worship that draws us close to Allah.”
•In India, a young Muslim who had appeared on a television show speaking about his fear of being honor-killed for marrying without his parents’ consent was indeed murdered.
•In Libya, a jihadist group claiming to operate under authority of the Ministry of the Interior kidnapped twelve men it accused of homosexual activity, and threatened them with mutilation and execution.
•In Austria, Muslims protesting against Israel’s defensive action in Gaza chanted “Death to the Jews” while their leftist fellow protesters looked on in silence.
•On Facebook, a Muslim posted an admiring photo of Adolf Hitler, with the caption:“I could have killed all the Jews, but I left some of them to let you know why I was killing them.” Many other Muslims chimed in with “likes” and favorable comments.
•In Mali, Muslim officials arrested three Catholics for the crime of declining to listen to an Islamic sermon.
•In Nigeria, Muslims bombed a church and ambushed churchgoers, murdering fourteen Christians.

Why muslims are hated all over??? I wonder.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

#66206 Dec 9, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I don't lie. I'm the most honest person on this thread. I don't have an agenda. I don't get paid to spread lies like your Hasbara trolls. You don't see me copying and pasting crap like Uzi and Waleed Sadat. So don't f*cking accuse me of lying when lying to Jews is like air. They can't survive without it.
You're the most honest person on this thread? Maybe so, Ahmad. But, you remind me of James Holmes. He also, is very honest. That don't make him right. Hey, do you realize that you're "insignificant"? Just love TRD's smack downs. Your previous comment about being considered a liberal only comes from my understanding that you are e-mailing TRD and keeping him informed on your stateside education. No more Sheik adoration for you and I was thrilled that you were attending an extreme left wing educational facility that sets trends for gays, transexuals and lost souls. Hey, I could be wrong. If so, mea culpa.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66207 Dec 9, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the most honest person on this thread? Maybe so, Ahmad. But, you remind me of James Holmes. He also, is very honest. That don't make him right. Hey, do you realize that you're "insignificant"? Just love TRD's smack downs. Your previous comment about being considered a liberal only comes from my understanding that you are e-mailing TRD and keeping him informed on your stateside education. No more Sheik adoration for you and I was thrilled that you were attending an extreme left wing educational facility that sets trends for gays, transexuals and lost souls. Hey, I could be wrong. If so, mea culpa.
Actually, I was just talking shit. On that basis Ahmad is more honest than me. Now, if you'll excuse me all this truth has given me the vapors. I need to go outside and breath some fresh lies.

Location hidden

#66208 Dec 9, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. I never emailed TRD. I don't even like the man.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

#66209 Dec 9, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again. I never emailed TRD. I don't even like the man.
Well, I've been away from the thread so long that I thought I missed something. I defer to TRD's post just after mine. Mea Culpa. I still don't like you, Fcucstick.

Location hidden

#66210 Dec 9, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't like you
I'm glad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66211 Dec 9, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again. I never emailed TRD. I don't even like the man.
Can you believe how gullible he is? He totally believed me when I told him that was you in the nightvision donkey rape.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66213 Dec 9, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I don't lie. I'm the most honest person on this thread. I don't have an agenda. I don't get paid to spread lies like your Hasbara trolls. You don't see me copying and pasting crap like Uzi and Waleed Sadat. So don't f*cking accuse me of lying when lying to Jews is like air. They can't survive without it.
You're just an antisemite acumbag, is what you are! just like all Pro-Palestinian vampires.!

There IS NO such thing a Palestine, this whole thing is a lie to steal the Jewish homeland!

Get that into your skull!

Location hidden

#66214 Dec 10, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just an antisemite acumbag, is what you are! just like all Pro-Palestinian vampires.!
There IS NO such thing a Palestine, this whole thing is a lie to steal the Jewish homeland!
Get that into your skull!
Only you're not a Semite. I'm the real Semite here. You're just some Russian who claimed to be Jewish and then moved to Palestine to live as a settler on land that was stolen from real Semites. Just like so many Russians and Europeans who live in their "promised land" yet can't even speak Hebrew.
Oh, and blood sucking vampires like yourself come from Eastern Europe. You have a lot of those in Sh*treal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 178,104
Word (Dec '08) 3 min Crazy Jae 4,725
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 13 min Handcuff ottoman 137
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min OzRitz 46,741
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMerde 49,882
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min JOEL 69,402
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Patriangelily 1,110,245
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••