Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66165 Dec 8, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's going to be awhile before we put the elbow on the sill, but, the 85 Mile ride to Foxwoods was still nice. And, the place was packed. So much for the fiscal cliff. Spuds for the you-know-whats, has me at a loss. Tail pipe Qassams?
Potato latkes mo fugger...Part 1?

OMG, you need remedial "bubala please" :>))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66166 Dec 8, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
Gazans celebrate another year of Hamas.
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee383/Maj...
Long love resistance :)
They always look weak.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66167 Dec 8, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Berkeley liberal transexual, you DO know that the use of the "r" word is considered politically incorrect? Stupid's good.
Me? Liberal? Bwahahaha.
I don't know why you and TRD get the impression that I'm a liberal all of a sudden.
The only thing I care about in US politics is foreign policy. Gay marriage, abortion, immigration... that's none of my concern. You guys can marry your dogs for all I care.

Location hidden

#66168 Dec 8, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation for the multiple glaring contradictions which can easily be blown off in context. Unfortunately, calling him an idiot doesn't change the context or explain the contradictions, it just makes you look weak.
Sorry. Although I was very interested in religion at one point in my life, it's no longer my cup of tea.
I'm not going to waste hours just explaining religious stuff to a bunch of people who are going to hate my religion regardless.

Location hidden

#66169 Dec 8, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They always look weak.
Weak? You mean in terms of numbers?
Almost half of Gaza was there.
Abdalla Ovadia Cohen

Israel

#66170 Dec 8, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
yahrab beitak

Location hidden

#66172 Dec 8, 2012
Abdalla Ovadia Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>
yahrab beitak
lesh?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66173 Dec 8, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
You used to define yourself by your faith, now it's not your cup of tea. That neither changes the context or explains the contradictions but hey, if that's your best move...

I mean weak in terms of weakness...the opposite of strength. Their best and only move is death for the cause. That is strengthless.
suzu

Oxford, CT

#66174 Dec 8, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>What's happening in Egypt right now proved who's the savage and who's the civilized. Liberals, even after losing the elections, want to impose their views on the majority of Egyptians who elected Morsi and the Brotherhood. The judicial system, which is rotten to the core, would have had their heads cut off by Mubarak had they dared to publicly oppose him. But now they're taking advantage of Morsi's lenience to start an uprising against him and go back to being the corrupt f**ks that they are. Not to mention the conspiracy that's being plotted by leftist leaders like Baradei and others who were serving under Mubarak, all with the help of the US.
All this chaos you see right now is caused by Liberals. The Islamists haven't even stepped in because they know it might risk dividing the country.
But no matter what happens, Morsi will remain president. And if by some miracle he's killed or overthrown, then liberals can kiss their democracy goodbye, because then it will be a pure Islamic Revolution that will rise on the skulls of leftists. I would hate for that to happen, but I'd rather have an Islamic Egypt that fights corruption and sides with Palestinians, than a corrupt liberal Egypt that serves as another base for Israel and the US.
" but I'd rather have an Islamic Egypt that fights corruption and sides with Palestinians, than a corrupt liberal Egypt that serves as another base for Israel and the US."
exactly. and it certainly is a perverted use of the word "liberal" to tie "liberal" with serving the needs of israel. but of course, that perversion has happened in US politics

Location hidden

#66175 Dec 8, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
" but I'd rather have an Islamic Egypt that fights corruption and sides with Palestinians, than a corrupt liberal Egypt that serves as another base for Israel and the US."
exactly. and it certainly is a perverted use of the word "liberal" to tie "liberal" with serving the needs of israel. but of course, that perversion has happened in US politics
Of course not. That wasn't what I meant. Every major leftist party in the world, except the US Democrats, has exhibited support for Palestinians. Though within the base of the Democratic party there is a growing support for Palestine.

Unfortunately, Egypt liberals are being supported by the US. This support isn't free and Palestinians will end up footing the bill.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66176 Dec 8, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> WOW these "contradictions" are so stupid. And all of them were taken out of context. Even someone who isn't even remotely interested in religion can tell how stupid these arguments are.
Stupid retard.
Agree, stupid, real stupid, Islam is stupid, your fucked up rapist moooo-HAM-MAAAAD was stupid, the quoran is stupid. Lies lies and more lies, yes it is real stupid.
All the above "stupid" stupids were written in by maybe not so stupid muslims.
By the way, those are not arguements, those are pure facts as written in the stupid instruction booklet called quoran. Try to deny it retard.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66177 Dec 8, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Great.
I get my Talmud lessons from a skinhead in Virginia and now I get my Quran lessons from an Israeli Jew.
This has to be one of those "what is wrong with this picture?" pictures.
Correction TRD, you get nonexcistent quotes from non excistent Talmud pages,
If you wish you can check the quoran quotes, its all there, oh and I am just posting it from a muslim forum. In I-slime, black is white, short is long, dark is light, fat is skinny etc etc , I guess you get the idea by now.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66178 Dec 8, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> His point is to look like an idiot?
He is successful then.
You are right again dog breath, the quoran is idiotic shit for idiotic savages. You cant change the quoran, live with shit and total stupidity.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66179 Dec 8, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
merry xmas to everyone
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/12/Funn...
funny, the quoran is funnier.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66181 Dec 8, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry. Although I was very interested in religion at one point in my life, it's no longer my cup of tea.
I'm not going to waste hours just explaining religious stuff to a bunch of people who are going to hate my religion regardless.
Nice, finally you discovered how stupid retarded, backwords i-slime is. I agree.

Location hidden

#66182 Dec 8, 2012
Uzi wrote:
More stupidity and lies.
2:47
Allah blesses the Children of Israel more than other believers; He has preferred them above all beings.
Contradiction: 3:33&#8209;34 says Allah preferred Adam, Noah, the house of Abraham, and the house of Imran above all beings.
2:50
Allah parted the sea (Red sea); saved the Children of Israel (i.e., Moses’ people), and drowned Pharaoh in front of the eyes of the Children of Israel.
Contradiction: 10:90 says Pharaoh submitted to Islam.
Contradiction: 10:92 says Allah saved Pharaoh.
2:52
Despite their sins of idolatry, Allah forgave the people of Moses.
Contradiction: 2:63 says Allah raised the Mount Sinai above the Children of Israel and threatened them to submit to Him.
Contradiction: 7:152 says Allah punished them.
2:58
Then Allah asked the people of Moses to humbly enter a city (Jerusalem or Jericho—ibn Kathir) through its gate so that they could find all the provisions they needed for their sustenance.
Contradiction: Allah says in 7:137 He let Moses’ people inherit the land east and west, that is, the land of greater Syria.
2:62
Muslims/Jews/Christians/Sabian s—anyone who believes in Allah and the last Day and does a righteous deed will get rewards.
Contradiction: 9:17 says unbelievers will go to hell.
Contradiction: In 3:85 Allah says He only accepts Islam.
Contradiction: 4:150&#8209;151 says Allah will severely punish those who deny Allah and Muhammad and those who separate Allah from His messengers.
Contradiction: in 5:33 Allah commands Muslims to Crucify or behead those who criticize Islam and Muhammad or do not convert to Islam.
want some more??? all written by muslims.
You know what, f*ck it. I'm gonna "explain" some of these "contradictions".

First one:
I don't see the problem. Did God need to mention all of them in one verse for it to be true for all of them?
Mentioning different groups in different verses isn't contradiction.

Second one:
10:90 Pharaoh did submit to God, only it was after God had already merged the sea again. The f*cker died.

10:92 Not true. The verse says Pharaoh's "body" was saved. He was dead, but God preserved his body to convince Bani Israel he was dead.

Third one: He saved them, and then punished them for reasons you can look up. No contradictions here, just the order of how things happened.

Fourth one: the Land of East and West was never specified. It could have meant anything. Jerusalem is not that far from Syria anyways.

Fifth one: In 2:62 God says those who WERE Jews and Christians, as in before Islam came. No contradictions here.

5:33. What you have is completely BS. This is the real verse:
"Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment"

Nothing about criticism. Even Mohammed made mistakes and all Muslims knowledge that. We don't see Mohammed as a divine entity.
And this verse in particular was referring to the punishment of bandits.

Location hidden

#66183 Dec 9, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right again dog breath, the quoran is idiotic shit for idiotic savages. You cant change the quoran, live with shit and total stupidity.
This is how I imagine Uzi every time I read one of his posts
http://uploads.veryvietnam.com/2011/04/rabid-...

Anyone else?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66186 Dec 9, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not. That wasn't what I meant. Every major leftist party in the world, except the US Democrats, has exhibited support for Palestinians. Though within the base of the Democratic party there is a growing support for Palestine.
Unfortunately, Egypt liberals are being supported by the US. This support isn't free and Palestinians will end up footing the bill.
If by "Egypt liberals are being supported by the US" you mean that the US would favor a secular government rather than an Islamist one, then yes, the US supports Egyptian liberals.

Sheesh...that's a no brainer. No wonder suzu gets it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66187 Dec 9, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction TRD, you get nonexcistent quotes from non excistent Talmud pages,
If you wish you can check the quoran quotes, its all there, oh and I am just posting it from a muslim forum. In I-slime, black is white, short is long, dark is light, fat is skinny etc etc , I guess you get the idea by now.
Getting it doesn't prevent it from hurting my head.

Christians added a book, Muslims added a book...starting to make the Mormon book look smart.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#66188 Dec 9, 2012
This is how the trouble is started....By the Media and Govt.s Propaganda and lies.
UK’s Observer adds “kill Jews” to Hamas leader Khaled Meshal’s Gaza speech when he did not say it.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/algeria/TUNH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min loose cannon 178,562
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Bluestater 1,114,632
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min edogxxx 98,321
Abby 9-30 27 min edogxxx 1
Amy 9-30 30 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min Eric 69,458
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago