Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
60,201 - 60,220 of 68,078 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Abdalla Ovadia Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S is going down .
Israel is going up up up .
THE SAFEST PLACE IN THE WORLD .
Other countries are going to suffer ...
U.S & U.K is going to be flooded ...
You're so right, Shitsreal is going up up up........in smoke

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
He scores!!! Morsi is granting the Military more powers. Sound familiar? This fcukin kid is dead from the neck up.
The Egyptian military is probably consulting their recently retired field marshall right about now to find out what would be the proper way to proceed. For now the argument is "where was the Army when the secularists were beating down the Islamists?". Soon it will be "who will protect the people from the Army?". Then it will be "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"

Everybody wants to know WWTD?(what would Tantawi do?)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Off to Foxwoods, today. Grandson just turned 21 and I have to corrupt him. Later.
You are a shining example for grandpas everywhere...have fun and don't get any on you.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Just got in to wish you dear ones a very happy Festival Of Lights! Chanukkah Sameach! kissies OXOXO
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You are a shining example for grandpas everywhere...have fun and don't get any on you.
grandpas?........I always thought he was a she since his views are so feminine like......lacking the strong male character.........you know like the great Rambone.........

Are you gay or something?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Lipush wrote:
Just got in to wish you dear ones a very happy Festival Of Lights! Chanukkah Sameach! kissies OXOXO
Thanks Lipush, happy Hanukkah to you and yours!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
grandpas?........I always thought he was a she since his views are so feminine like......lacking the strong male character.........you know like the great Rambone.........
I'm flattered Stewy but no, you'll have to find a date in your more usual places...Walmart parking lots.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

More stupidity and lies.

2:47
Allah blesses the Children of Israel more than other believers; He has preferred them above all beings.
Contradiction: 3:33&#8209;34 says Allah preferred Adam, Noah, the house of Abraham, and the house of Imran above all beings.

2:50
Allah parted the sea (Red sea); saved the Children of Israel (i.e., Moses’ people), and drowned Pharaoh in front of the eyes of the Children of Israel.
Contradiction: 10:90 says Pharaoh submitted to Islam.
Contradiction: 10:92 says Allah saved Pharaoh.

2:52
Despite their sins of idolatry, Allah forgave the people of Moses.
Contradiction: 2:63 says Allah raised the Mount Sinai above the Children of Israel and threatened them to submit to Him.
Contradiction: 7:152 says Allah punished them.

2:58
Then Allah asked the people of Moses to humbly enter a city (Jerusalem or Jericho—ibn Kathir) through its gate so that they could find all the provisions they needed for their sustenance.
Contradiction: Allah says in 7:137 He let Moses’ people inherit the land east and west, that is, the land of greater Syria.

2:62
Muslims/Jews/Christians/Sabian s—anyone who believes in Allah and the last Day and does a righteous deed will get rewards.
Contradiction: 9:17 says unbelievers will go to hell.
Contradiction: In 3:85 Allah says He only accepts Islam.
Contradiction: 4:150&#8209;151 says Allah will severely punish those who deny Allah and Muhammad and those who separate Allah from His messengers.
Contradiction: in 5:33 Allah commands Muslims to Crucify or behead those who criticize Islam and Muhammad or do not convert to Islam.

want some more??? all written by muslims.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

2:79
Those Jews wrote their Book with their own hands, and faked that as the Book from Allah, Allah curses them.
Contradiction: 6:34, 6:115 say none has the power to change the words of Allah.

2:106
Whatever verses Allah abrogates or causes Muhammad to forget, He replaces them with similar or better verses (Muhammad did forget some Qur’anic verses—Walker, p. 166).
Contradiction: 6:34, 6:115 say none can change the words in the Qur'an.

2:107
The dominion of the heavens and the earth belongs to Allah; there is no protector besides Him.
Contradiction: In 13:11, 41:31, 50:17&#8209;18, and 82:10 Allah says angels are our protectors and guards.
Contradiction: 5:55 says Allah’s messengers are our protectors.

2:116
The Christians belief that Allah had begotten a son is untrue; Allah possesses everything in heavens and on earth, everything worships Him.
Contradiction: 3:180, 15:23, 19:40, 19:79&#8209;80, 21:89, 28:58 say Allah inherits from infidels/other creatures.

2:117
Allah creates instantly, by decree; He says 'be' and it is.
Contradiction: 7:54, 10:3, 11:7 and 25:59 say six days of creation.
Contradiction: 41:9–12 say eight days of creation.
Contradiction: 6:101 says Allah could not create a son for himself because He does not have a consort (a wife or a concubine).

2:131
Allah asked, and Abraham cheerfully submitted himself to Allah (Abraham was the first Muslim—ibn Kathir.)
Contradiction: 2:37 says Adam was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 6:14 says Muhammad was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 7:143 says Moses was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 26:51 says some Egyptians were the first Muslims.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

2:139
The Islamic, the Jewish and the Christian Allah is the sameAllah, do not argue on this. Allah will reward each group according to their deeds.
Contradiction: 9:30 says Jews and Christians are idolaters.
Contradiction: 3:118, 5:51, 5:57, 58:14 and 60:13 say not to be friendly with unbelievers, including Jews and the Christians.

2:148
Every nation has a qibla; Allah has given each group of people a law and a way of life.
Contradiction: 25:51 says if willed Allah could have sent messengers to every nation to instill fear; but He didn’t.

2:167
Those who plead for another chance, Allah will disown them and send them to hell to dwell there forever.
Contradiction: 6:128 says as long as Allah wishes, not forever.

2:185
As a guide to mankind, Allah sent the Qur’an in the month of Ramadan (the ENTIRE Qur’an.)
Contradiction: 17:106, 25:32 say Allah sent the Qur’an in stages.

2:219
Wines and gambling are Satan’s handiwork—there are some good but great sins.
Contradiction: 47:15 and 83:25 say Allah will serve Satan’s handiwork, wine, in Islamic Paradise.

2:221
Do not marry idolatresses until they believe. A believing slave woman is better than a non-believing free woman; do not get your girls married to unbelievers until they (the unbelievers) convert to Islam.
Contradiction: 9:30 says the Jews and the Christians are idolaters, but Allah allows Muslim men to marry their women without converting to Islam. According to ibn Abbas,‘I do not know of a bigger Shirk than her saying that Jesus is her Lord!’ This means that the Christian women are idolaters.

There is much more of this shit just showing who the asshole arabs follow and made into a God.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookee. The Tarbaby wants some attention, Okay, SAMBOne, you got it. Now go back to that sh!tty thread where they worship you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

TRD wrote:
I can't wait for part three. Great

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You are a shining example for grandpas everywhere...have fun and don't get any on you.
The kid played all day and it cost him $50. Cost me $30. Chip off the old block. Waited all day to get carded. No takers. He ordered a "Sex on the Beach" and asked the server if she needed I.D. She said, no. He was shattered. It's hell knowing you're getting old. LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

TRD wrote:
merry xmas to everyone
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/12/Funn...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Uzi wrote:
2:139
The Islamic, the Jewish and the Christian Allah is the sameAllah, do not argue on this. Allah will reward each group according to their deeds.
Contradiction: 9:30 says Jews and Christians are idolaters.
Contradiction: 3:118, 5:51, 5:57, 58:14 and 60:13 say not to be friendly with unbelievers, including Jews and the Christians.
2:148
Every nation has a qibla; Allah has given each group of people a law and a way of life.
Contradiction: 25:51 says if willed Allah could have sent messengers to every nation to instill fear; but He didn’t.
2:167
Those who plead for another chance, Allah will disown them and send them to hell to dwell there forever.
Contradiction: 6:128 says as long as Allah wishes, not forever.
2:185
As a guide to mankind, Allah sent the Qur’an in the month of Ramadan (the ENTIRE Qur’an.)
Contradiction: 17:106, 25:32 say Allah sent the Qur’an in stages.
2:219
Wines and gambling are Satan’s handiwork—there are some good but great sins.
Contradiction: 47:15 and 83:25 say Allah will serve Satan’s handiwork, wine, in Islamic Paradise.
2:221
Do not marry idolatresses until they believe. A believing slave woman is better than a non-believing free woman; do not get your girls married to unbelievers until they (the unbelievers) convert to Islam.
Contradiction: 9:30 says the Jews and the Christians are idolaters, but Allah allows Muslim men to marry their women without converting to Islam. According to ibn Abbas,‘I do not know of a bigger Shirk than her saying that Jesus is her Lord!’ This means that the Christian women are idolaters.
There is much more of this shit just showing who the asshole arabs follow and made into a God.
Great.

I get my Talmud lessons from a skinhead in Virginia and now I get my Quran lessons from an Israeli Jew.

This has to be one of those "what is wrong with this picture?" pictures.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Uzi wrote:
2:79
Those Jews wrote their Book with their own hands, and faked that as the Book from Allah, Allah curses them.
Contradiction: 6:34, 6:115 say none has the power to change the words of Allah.
2:106
Whatever verses Allah abrogates or causes Muhammad to forget, He replaces them with similar or better verses (Muhammad did forget some Qur’anic verses—Walker, p. 166).
Contradiction: 6:34, 6:115 say none can change the words in the Qur'an.
2:107
The dominion of the heavens and the earth belongs to Allah; there is no protector besides Him.
Contradiction: In 13:11, 41:31, 50:17&#8209;18, and 82:10 Allah says angels are our protectors and guards.
Contradiction: 5:55 says Allah’s messengers are our protectors.
2:116
The Christians belief that Allah had begotten a son is untrue; Allah possesses everything in heavens and on earth, everything worships Him.
Contradiction: 3:180, 15:23, 19:40, 19:79&#8209;80, 21:89, 28:58 say Allah inherits from infidels/other creatures.
2:117
Allah creates instantly, by decree; He says 'be' and it is.
Contradiction: 7:54, 10:3, 11:7 and 25:59 say six days of creation.
Contradiction: 41:9–12 say eight days of creation.
Contradiction: 6:101 says Allah could not create a son for himself because He does not have a consort (a wife or a concubine).
2:131
Allah asked, and Abraham cheerfully submitted himself to Allah (Abraham was the first Muslim—ibn Kathir.)
Contradiction: 2:37 says Adam was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 6:14 says Muhammad was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 7:143 says Moses was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 26:51 says some Egyptians were the first Muslims.
WOW these "contradictions" are so stupid. And all of them were taken out of context. Even someone who isn't even remotely interested in religion can tell how stupid these arguments are.

Stupid retard.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
merry xmas to everyone
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/12/Funn...
Santa's gone a little blue.

I had my arm on the window sill, doing about 65 mph and thinking how nice it finally feels outside, wondering if Faith can still get out her driveway when the Paragon calls. She wanted to see if I can stop to pick up some spuds for the you-know-whats. Well, when I got to the store I decided I'd better make sure I didn't forget anything else that may be important so I watched Part 1 again just to get the ingredient list.(good thing too...I needed juevos)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> WOW these "contradictions" are so stupid. And all of them were taken out of context. Even someone who isn't even remotely interested in religion can tell how stupid these arguments are.
Stupid retard.
I'm pretty sure that's entirely his point.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure that's entirely his point.
His point is to look like an idiot?
He is successful then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info