Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
60,181 - 60,200 of 68,393 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66116 Dec 7, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Except in this instance waxing is the opposite of waning which is bad, m'kay. We want Hamas's confidence to wane but as long as we keep making martyrs out of them, in bizarro Arab world, their confidence increases.
My head hurts.
But isn't their waxing confidence akin to being forced to wear the bull-dog collar while getting whipped with a cat-a-nine-tails with steel ball tips. Wait, no they like that. How about getting hit over the head with an oar while trying to get that treble hook out of your eyelid? No, not that. I got it. Voluntarily lowering yourself into a wood-chipper feet first while you smoke you last tunnel cigarette? That's it. Now, that's Hamas waxing confidence.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66117 Dec 7, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't their waxing confidence akin to being forced to wear the bull-dog collar while getting whipped with a cat-a-nine-tails with steel ball tips. Wait, no they like that. How about getting hit over the head with an oar while trying to get that treble hook out of your eyelid? No, not that. I got it. Voluntarily lowering yourself into a wood-chipper feet first while you smoke you last tunnel cigarette? That's it. Now, that's Hamas waxing confidence.
Nah, those are all Shiite attributes.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66118 Dec 7, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Except in this instance waxing is the opposite of waning which is bad, m'kay. We want Hamas's confidence to wane but as long as we keep making martyrs out of them, in bizarro Arab world, their confidence increases.
My head hurts.
Because you dumb f*ckers think you're fighting individuals. If that was the case, Hamas would have ended with the deaths of Yasin and Rantisi. Mishal and others will enter Gazz whether Zionist pigs like or not. The days of Palestinians asking Israel for permission to enter their land are over in Gaza, and will be over soon in the West Bank.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66119 Dec 7, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Because you dumb f*ckers think you're fighting individuals. If that was the case, Hamas would have ended with the deaths of Yasin and Rantisi. Mishal and others will enter Gazz whether Zionist pigs like or not. The days of Palestinians asking Israel for permission to enter their land are over in Gaza, and will be over soon in the West Bank.
Dumb f*cker?

Moi?

I'm not fighting anybody and your boys wouldn't have poked their heads out in public two weeks ago. Keep winning like this Ahmad, just keep on keepin' on. The Brotherhood isn't doing too well in Egypt in case you hadn't noticed. Gaza may end up hosting Morsi permanently.

Location hidden

#66121 Dec 7, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb f*cker?
Moi?
I'm not fighting anybody and your boys wouldn't have poked their heads out in public two weeks ago. Keep winning like this Ahmad, just keep on keepin' on. The Brotherhood isn't doing too well in Egypt in case you hadn't noticed. Gaza may end up hosting Morsi permanently.
What's happening in Egypt right now proved who's the savage and who's the civilized. Liberals, even after losing the elections, want to impose their views on the majority of Egyptians who elected Morsi and the Brotherhood. The judicial system, which is rotten to the core, would have had their heads cut off by Mubarak had they dared to publicly oppose him. But now they're taking advantage of Morsi's lenience to start an uprising against him and go back to being the corrupt f**ks that they are. Not to mention the conspiracy that's being plotted by leftist leaders like Baradei and others who were serving under Mubarak, all with the help of the US.

All this chaos you see right now is caused by Liberals. The Islamists haven't even stepped in because they know it might risk dividing the country.

But no matter what happens, Morsi will remain president. And if by some miracle he's killed or overthrown, then liberals can kiss their democracy goodbye, because then it will be a pure Islamic Revolution that will rise on the skulls of leftists. I would hate for that to happen, but I'd rather have an Islamic Egypt that fights corruption and sides with Palestinians, than a corrupt liberal Egypt that serves as another base for Israel and the US.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66122 Dec 8, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I left the Navy when they told me I was too old to fly any more. I could be flying a drone from my computer right now. Hell, I could fly it with my cell phone. Technology is wonderful.
Break the code and fly fly and fly :-))))))))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66125 Dec 8, 2012
Are Christians, Europeans, Belgians this stupid???

http://www.radicalislam.org/analysis/brussell...

Location hidden

#66126 Dec 8, 2012
Uzi wrote:
Because you're the result of many generations of Jewish inbreeding?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66127 Dec 8, 2012

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66129 Dec 8, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>What's happening in Egypt right now proved who's the savage and who's the civilized. Liberals, even after losing the elections, want to impose their views on the majority of Egyptians who elected Morsi and the Brotherhood. The judicial system, which is rotten to the core, would have had their heads cut off by Mubarak had they dared to publicly oppose him. But now they're taking advantage of Morsi's lenience to start an uprising against him and go back to being the corrupt f**ks that they are. Not to mention the conspiracy that's being plotted by leftist leaders like Baradei and others who were serving under Mubarak, all with the help of the US.
All this chaos you see right now is caused by Liberals. The Islamists haven't even stepped in because they know it might risk dividing the country.
But no matter what happens, Morsi will remain president. And if by some miracle he's killed or overthrown, then liberals can kiss their democracy goodbye, because then it will be a pure Islamic Revolution that will rise on the skulls of leftists. I would hate for that to happen, but I'd rather have an Islamic Egypt that fights corruption and sides with Palestinians, than a corrupt liberal Egypt that serves as another base for Israel and the US.
What's happening in Egypt right now isn't democracy. In a democracy, a newly elected leader does not sweep into power, disband the judiciary and grant himself extraordinary powers in the absence of a natural disaster or a military threat.

What's happening in Egypt is Arabs being Arabs. I thought it would take a decade or two for the public to overthrow that prick and throw him in the docket but I see he's broken out his "Mubarak stick" and is using it on the public already. Disbanding the courts won't protect him from a marauding band of animals bent on revenge and you know it.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66130 Dec 8, 2012
Uzi wrote:
Too much wrong doing, sins comitted around the World, the Great Satan is doomed to fail and Shitsreal going down with them..........going down down down........Great Satan and Shitsreal = International Outlaws........DOOMED........l ike the EVIL British(Limey) Empire..........
Abdalla Ovadia Cohen

Israel

#66131 Dec 8, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much wrong doing, sins comitted around the World, the Great Satan is doomed to fail and Shitsreal going down with them..........going down down down........Great Satan and Shitsreal = International Outlaws........DOOMED........l ike the EVIL British(Limey) Empire..........
U.S is going down .
Israel is going up up up .
THE SAFEST PLACE IN THE WORLD .
Other countries are going to suffer ...
U.S & U.K is going to be flooded ...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66132 Dec 8, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much wrong doing like Assad wrong doing? Or too much wrong doing like Morsi wrong doing?

Stewy, why would you think that you could make us think that you know right from wrong?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66133 Dec 8, 2012
Abdalla Ovadia Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S is going down .
Hah!

Location hidden

#66134 Dec 8, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What's happening in Egypt right now isn't democracy. In a democracy, a newly elected leader does not sweep into power, disband the judiciary and grant himself extraordinary powers in the absence of a natural disaster or a military threat.
What's happening in Egypt is Arabs being Arabs. I thought it would take a decade or two for the public to overthrow that prick and throw him in the docket but I see he's broken out his "Mubarak stick" and is using it on the public already. Disbanding the courts won't protect him from a marauding band of animals bent on revenge and you know it.
He scores!!! Morsi is granting the Military more powers. Sound familiar? This fcukin kid is dead from the neck up.

Location hidden

#66135 Dec 8, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're the result of many generations of Jewish inbreeding?
reading woot woot's posts? The sure sign of a loser. Looks like a waste of a good chance at education. As for in-breeding, read about Arab diseases and their causes. Still trying to bang your cousin, Cherry?

Location hidden

#66136 Dec 8, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Hah!
Off to Foxwoods, today. Grandson just turned 21 and I have to corrupt him. Later.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66138 Dec 8, 2012
Abdalla Ovadia Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S is going down .
You're so right, Shitsreal is going up up up........in smoke

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66139 Dec 8, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
He scores!!! Morsi is granting the Military more powers. Sound familiar? This fcukin kid is dead from the neck up.
The Egyptian military is probably consulting their recently retired field marshall right about now to find out what would be the proper way to proceed. For now the argument is "where was the Army when the secularists were beating down the Islamists?". Soon it will be "who will protect the people from the Army?". Then it will be "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"

Everybody wants to know WWTD?(what would Tantawi do?)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66140 Dec 8, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Off to Foxwoods, today. Grandson just turned 21 and I have to corrupt him. Later.
You are a shining example for grandpas everywhere...have fun and don't get any on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 13 min _Zoey_ 301
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Grey Ghost 1,101,068
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Eric 69,050
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••