Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
60,161 - 60,180 of 68,357 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66096 Dec 7, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, one of these times there won't be a truce and Gaza will be wiped out. They're changing all right.
He has met suzu. Fast forward to 3:37

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66097 Dec 7, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
He has met suzu. Fast forward to 3:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nLRQvK2-iqQXX
Let's try a little free association. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this picture?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/08/world/middl...

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66098 Dec 7, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Let's try a little free association. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this picture?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/08/world/middl...
Much ado about nothing? Wait. Too many words. Disillusionment? Hallucinations?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66099 Dec 7, 2012
US & Shitreali Drones = civilian killing machines = fighting without honor........cowards.........n o backbone all jawbone.......

I can't wait for other countries to develop their drone technology and start 'targeted asasinations' like Great Satan and Shitsreal

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66100 Dec 7, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Let's try a little free association. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this picture?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/08/world/middl...
Wait wait. Do over. Twins????

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66101 Dec 7, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait wait. Do over. Twins????
Got Hellfire?(who said it could only be one word?)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66102 Dec 7, 2012
Rambone wrote:
US & Shitreali Drones = civilian killing machines = fighting without honor........cowards.........n o backbone all jawbone.......
I can't wait for other countries to develop their drone technology and start 'targeted asasinations' like Great Satan and Shitsreal
I thought you said Iran could already do it you big liar. Why did you think we reelected Obama? Unlike those silver-haired beacons in Gaza, he's harder to see in the overheads.

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66103 Dec 7, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you said Iran could already do it you big liar. Why did you think we reelected Obama? Unlike those silver-haired beacons in Gaza, he's harder to see in the overheads.
SAMBOner is ticked because drones are patrolling the waters where he swims across on the weekends. He dreads the one that targets that oil slick that surrounds those indigo skinned carcasses that are behind those huge fear filled white eyes scanning the skies.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66104 Dec 7, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Let's try a little free association. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this picture?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/08/world/middl...
Drones, beautiful graceful drones.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66105 Dec 7, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you said Iran could already do it you big liar. Why did you think we reelected Obama? Unlike those silver-haired beacons in Gaza, he's harder to see in the overheads.
Just dont ask him to smile. Or maybe do.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66106 Dec 7, 2012
Finally a big one is coming to stinky muslims in the USA.

http://www.examiner.com/article/massive-fraud...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66107 Dec 7, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Drones, beautiful graceful drones.
I left the Navy when they told me I was too old to fly any more. I could be flying a drone from my computer right now. Hell, I could fly it with my cell phone. Technology is wonderful.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66108 Dec 7, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
SAMBOner is ticked because drones are patrolling the waters where he swims across on the weekends. He dreads the one that targets that oil slick that surrounds those indigo skinned carcasses that are behind those huge fear filled white eyes scanning the skies.
When the Customs drones start crashing on the border we'll know he was not full of zhit.

Until then...

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66109 Dec 7, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Got Hellfire?(who said it could only be one word?)
How about this one?

With Hamas's confidence waxing, Khaled Meshaal arrives in Gaza

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-secu...

waxing is the epilation of pubic hair in and around the pubic region hahahahahaha
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66110 Dec 7, 2012
Muslims best weapon:



It would be funny if.......
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66111 Dec 7, 2012
First class child care by rotten I-slime:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/05/mothe...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66112 Dec 7, 2012
Watch out for muslim Tricky Turkey

http://www.islamist-watch.org/11261/stunner-t...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66113 Dec 7, 2012
Is Obama in big big trouble?????

http://minutemennews.com/2012/12/ca-supreme-c...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66114 Dec 7, 2012

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66115 Dec 7, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this one?
With Hamas's confidence waxing, Khaled Meshaal arrives in Gaza
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-secu...
waxing is the epilation of pubic hair in and around the pubic region hahahahahaha
Except in this instance waxing is the opposite of waning which is bad, m'kay. We want Hamas's confidence to wane but as long as we keep making martyrs out of them, in bizarro Arab world, their confidence increases.

My head hurts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min the wandering girl 4,664
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,099,898
Abby 8-29 15 min edogxxx 2
Amy 8-29 21 min edogxxx 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min edogxxx 97,918
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min SpaceBlues 46,295
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Donnie 177,357
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••