Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,006)

Showing posts 60,101 - 60,120 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66012
Dec 3, 2012
 
Thank-You*SniffSniff*&#982 9;

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66013
Dec 3, 2012
 
Damn. This forum doesn't catch any none-text. bleeeechs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66014
Dec 3, 2012
 
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you owe me, meantime to all our friends here is something "cute" for the coming holiday.
HAPPY CHANNUKA ..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OMG! That's hilarious!

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66016
Dec 3, 2012
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! That's hilarious!
The man do got em, Mutha Fcuker. I second the hilarious.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66017
Dec 3, 2012
 
Ha! LOLXD
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66019
Dec 4, 2012
 
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, LOL. You boyss.....
Glad to see you're still struggling with the ignorants without fear.
Btw, you know, gotta tel you, I've finished reading an article of one of the Israeli forum, about the American forensic expert they brought to investigate the Rada case?
Gotta tell you, this case it totally f*cked up! got more holes than a swiss cheese!
Hey, I like swiss cheese. The poor Rada girl, someone did kill her , maybe not this guy but she is dead for sure.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66020
Dec 4, 2012
 
Hilarious but X-rated: Larry David and the Palestinian Babe...





Larry David is the Jewish genius behind the Seinfeld series and his own show called Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO.

This clip is from one of his superb HBO comedy shows and it is for very mature audiences only.

It is funny Apologies for the offensive language.



http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66022
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uzi wrote:
Hilarious but X-rated: Larry David and the Palestinian Babe...
Larry David is the Jewish genius behind the Seinfeld series and his own show called Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO.
This clip is from one of his superb HBO comedy shows and it is for very mature audiences only.
It is funny Apologies for the offensive language.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Saw it. Isn't that when he gets offers from her and Nana's sister?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66025
Dec 4, 2012
 
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw it. Isn't that when he gets offers from her and Nana's sister?
Not sure but looks like ba-nana is too old even to open her business wide :-)))))))

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66026
Dec 4, 2012
 
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure but looks like ba-nana is too old even to open her business wide :-)))))))
At the very end when they open the Jewish Deli next to the Palestinian restaurant, both sides try to get Larry to join them and the Palestinian woman offers Larry a three way. Funny stuff. Thanks for the trip down memory lane
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66027
Dec 4, 2012
 
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
At the very end when they open the Jewish Deli next to the Palestinian restaurant, both sides try to get Larry to join them and the Palestinian woman offers Larry a three way. Funny stuff. Thanks for the trip down memory lane
Glad you liked it, to me it looked a little bit of nonsense.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66028
Dec 4, 2012
 
If only arabs could read......

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/...
suzu

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66029
Dec 4, 2012
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, you didn't...not even close. First, all politicians are corrupt (unless their names end in Christ) no matter where you are. But our government is elected fairly and the stated policy of our GOVERNMENT with all it's CHECKS AND BALANCES is that the final outline of any future Palestinian state be negotiated directly between Israelis and the prospective Palestinians.
Second, Israel has been around for over sixty years now. If, as you say Israel is stealing Palestine they'd have done it several times over by now.
Third, the only farce you and I need to discuss is the one surrounding the formation of a state by a people who can't even live with themselves, let alone Israelis.
suzu, the richest mo fuggers on the planet pump oil and wear laundry on their heads. If they can't buy our government it might just mean that Americans really, really don't like them. AIPAC my ass.
tell this to the world that voted in such numbers against israel. strange, but somehow nobody can see how innocent and wellmenaning israel is and how sincerely it wants to do direct negotiations. all anybody sees is the constant landtheft.
that is anybody who isn't told by AIPAC what to see.
yes, it is AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC. sorry you don't like to hear it.
suzu

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66030
Dec 4, 2012
 
although i am guessing that you do love to hear how powerful AIPAC is. you just don't want others to hear it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66031
Dec 5, 2012
 
suzu wrote:
although i am guessing that you do love to hear how powerful AIPAC is. you just don't want others to hear it.
I care less about AIPAC than I do about you (if that were even possible). The countries of the world voted FOR Palestine, not AGAINST Israel, however you don't want to hear that because you so relish the idea of Israel receiving a spanking.

Even the Palestinians recognize that they now have nowhere left to go after the political theater of this vote. Hamas is begging Fatah to join them under arms and warning against "unjustified euphoria". If they refuse to negotiate with Israel they will not have a country.

Period.

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66032
Dec 5, 2012
 
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you liked it, to me it looked a little bit of nonsense.
Then why post it?
Uzi wrote:
This clip is from one of his superb HBO comedy shows.....
Are you bi-polar?

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66033
Dec 5, 2012
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I care less about AIPAC than I do about you (if that were even possible). The countries of the world voted FOR Palestine, not AGAINST Israel, however you don't want to hear that because you so relish the idea of Israel receiving a spanking.
Even the Palestinians recognize that they now have nowhere left to go after the political theater of this vote. Hamas is begging Fatah to join them under arms and warning against "unjustified euphoria". If they refuse to negotiate with Israel they will not have a country.
Period.
That disgusting fat-body has replaced Screwy as the major irritant here. Only here can he/she talk directly to real live Jews. Don't you ever get tired of serving up aces against this brainless turd? AIPAC AIPAC, The world sees.....Land theft....blah blah blah. Some real dumb sh!t there. I think he/she is like Shara in Uzi's clip. Subconsciously, it wants a real Jew to take it to the homeland.:)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66034
Dec 5, 2012
 
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
That disgusting fat-body has replaced Screwy as the major irritant here. Only here can he/she talk directly to real live Jews. Don't you ever get tired of serving up aces against this brainless turd? AIPAC AIPAC, The world sees.....Land theft....blah blah blah. Some real dumb sh!t there. I think he/she is like Shara in Uzi's clip. Subconsciously, it wants a real Jew to take it to the homeland.:)
Hah! That leaves you out!

I never tire of patiently explaining the facts of life to the ignorant. The problem is that even my six-year-old grandson gets this better than suzu. He understands that Egypt lost territory to Israel in a war and then, through the peace process, negotiated it back. He gets that Israel and Jordan were once at war but then managed to negotiate a durable peace.

Hamas and suzu will never get it (a country, that is)because they still think that resistance will do violently what sovereign nations do peacefully. Pathetic.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66035
Dec 5, 2012
 
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
tell this to the world that voted in such numbers against israel. strange, but somehow nobody can see how innocent and wellmenaning israel is and how sincerely it wants to do direct negotiations. all anybody sees is the constant landtheft.
that is anybody who isn't told by AIPAC what to see.
yes, it is AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC. sorry you don't like to hear it.
Hey dickhead, IT IS THE PALS that REFUSED to come and sit down to talk PEACE for the past 6 years with Israel. All you and the rest of the world can bark ALL YOU WANT but facts are facts.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66036
Dec 5, 2012
 
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why post it?
<quoted text>
Are you bi-polar?
How could you tell me you liked it if I did not post it???
No bi polar, yet but who can tell the future???:-)))))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,101 - 60,120 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Zap Brannigan 96,063
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min No Surprize 1,033,020
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min wojar 167,445
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,015
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min Silly times 4,025
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Brian_G 42,951
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min HughBe 65,058
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••