Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#65983 Dec 2, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
i meant specifically the corruption just to help israel, acting against the interests of your own country. pretty disgusting
Not as disgusting as you, fat body Jew hater. You remind me of dust bunnies. If you don't sweep them away, they shit all over the place. If it wasn't for the Internet, you would never open that pus infected hole you call a mouth.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65984 Dec 2, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
i meant specifically the corruption just to help israel, acting against the interests of your own country. pretty disgusting
How so?

All I said was the explicit policy of our government. There's absolutely no ambiguity...if there ever is a Palestine it will be through direct negotiation between the parties. You just don't see it through your red, white, black, green eyes.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65985 Dec 2, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as disgusting as you, fat body Jew hater. You remind me of dust bunnies. If you don't sweep them away, they shit all over the place. If it wasn't for the Internet, you would never open that pus infected hole you call a mouth.
I see you're back on speaking terms, nice.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65986 Dec 2, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Terrorist In Waiting. He's just explaining how the transition from a healthy human-being slowly degenerates into pond slime like Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Their brains, being smaller than normal humans, fall prey to ideological cancers of which they have no control over. But, he snapped out of it because his brain was just a tad larger than yours. Propaganda? Hahahahahaha. You sound like Armpitjammie every time he gets caught with his filthy hand in the bug infested cookie jar.
That guy is full of sh*t, but that is none of my concern.
What really annoys me is Jewish-controlled media's persistence in linking Hamas to Al-Qaeda, and showing them as enemies of the United States (and the West in general), when Hamas clearly say their fight is not against the US or the West, and that they are only active within the borders of Palestine.

And I like the part where he talks about women rights. Looks like he's forgetting the number one violator of women rights and ally of the US in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia. That also happens to be the source of the ideology that allegedly turned him into a terrorist in the first place. Funny how we rarely hear the US media criticize SA when it makes Iran and the Taliban look like saints.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65987 Dec 2, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're back on speaking terms, nice.
FUNNY!!!!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65989 Dec 2, 2012
Your Iranian made missiles are totally worthless.
Reminds me the Syrian air attack in north Israel right after they got them from Russia. Brand new MIGS. They attacked, Israel jammed their onboard equipment and jammed their ground radar system. At the end of a very short air battle 78 Syrian Migs were shot out of the sky. The Russian Generals studied all this shit trying to figure out why they lost all this brand new and very very expansive equipment, including some russian pilots.
Have a nice day. I wonder whats Israel is cooking up right now.
suzu

Killingworth, CT

#65990 Dec 2, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How so?
All I said was the explicit policy of our government. There's absolutely no ambiguity...if there ever is a Palestine it will be through direct negotiation between the parties. You just don't see it through your red, white, black, green eyes.
yes, i said the same thing, it is the explicit policy of our politicians who jump the way AIPAC orders them to jump.
of course direct negotiations are a farce. youknow that yourself.
your folks need the cover of that farce to keep stealing.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#65991 Dec 2, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are killing Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan. Libya, Yemen and Tunisia. More members of Pakistanís Shiite Muslim religious minority were killed by Sunni Muslim extremists this year than in any previous year,

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/29/3940453/...

More than 40,000 people have been killed in 20 months of conflict between Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's forces and those fighting for his overthrow, a violence monitoring group said on Friday.

Rami Abdelrahman, head of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said about half the fatalities were civilians and the other half split about evenly between rebels and goverment soldiers.

"The figure is likely much higher as the rebels and the government lie about how many of their forces have died to make it look like they are winning," Abdelrahman told Reuters.

The civilized world must protect itself from the oppression, death, corruption and chaos that is radical Islam.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65992 Dec 2, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
FUNNY!!!!!!
Have you spoken to a Palestinian today?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65993 Dec 2, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i said the same thing, it is the explicit policy of our politicians who jump the way AIPAC orders them to jump.
of course direct negotiations are a farce. youknow that yourself.
your folks need the cover of that farce to keep stealing.
No, you didn't...not even close. First, all politicians are corrupt (unless their names end in Christ) no matter where you are. But our government is elected fairly and the stated policy of our GOVERNMENT with all it's CHECKS AND BALANCES is that the final outline of any future Palestinian state be negotiated directly between Israelis and the prospective Palestinians.

Second, Israel has been around for over sixty years now. If, as you say Israel is stealing Palestine they'd have done it several times over by now.

Third, the only farce you and I need to discuss is the one surrounding the formation of a state by a people who can't even live with themselves, let alone Israelis.

suzu, the richest mo fuggers on the planet pump oil and wear laundry on their heads. If they can't buy our government it might just mean that Americans really, really don't like them. AIPAC my ass.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65994 Dec 2, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, you didn't...not even close. First, all politicians are corrupt (unless their names end in Christ) no matter where you are. But our government is elected fairly and the stated policy of our GOVERNMENT with all it's CHECKS AND BALANCES is that the final outline of any future Palestinian state be negotiated directly between Israelis and the prospective Palestinians.
Second, Israel has been around for over sixty years now. If, as you say Israel is stealing Palestine they'd have done it several times over by now.
Third, the only farce you and I need to discuss is the one surrounding the formation of a state by a people who can't even live with themselves, let alone Israelis.
suzu, the richest mo fuggers on the planet pump oil and wear laundry on their heads. If they can't buy our government it might just mean that Americans really, really don't like them. AIPAC my ass.
They already bought your government, but a Palestinian state is the least of their concern. They like Israel and consider it an ally against Iran. They don't say it in public, but a strong Israel is good for them. This way they can kickback and watch Israel fight Iran for them. Ever wonder why they're spending millions arming Syrian rebels, but not one penny on Palestinians?

Some of the most popular Khaliji news papers are anti-Palestinian, who explicitly call Palestinian terrorists. I remember reading an article written by the "top" Kuwaiti journalist Fuad Al Hashem, who urged Olmert to use chemical weapons to exterminate all Gazans in 2009 war.

When Khalijis are not caring about Palestinians, they conspiring against them.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65995 Dec 2, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> They already bought your government, but a Palestinian state is the least of their concern. They like Israel and consider it an ally against Iran. They don't say it in public, but a strong Israel is good for them. This way they can kickback and watch Israel fight Iran for them. Ever wonder why they're spending millions arming Syrian rebels, but not one penny on Palestinians?
Some of the most popular Khaliji news papers are anti-Palestinian, who explicitly call Palestinian terrorists. I remember reading an article written by the "top" Kuwaiti journalist Fuad Al Hashem, who urged Olmert to use chemical weapons to exterminate all Gazans in 2009 war.
When Khalijis are not caring about Palestinians, they conspiring against them.
That would be a pretty big-ticket item Ahmad, I don't suppose you can produce a receipt for the purchase of the US government could you? Besides, how could the Arabs do it if the Jews own it already? You and suzu need to get your stories straight.

I think it may be time for you to face facts about your Arab brethren Ahmad. The poorer countries are in turmoil and the oil wealth remains in the hands of a few large families. They seem to have absorbed as much embarrassment on your behalf as they can tolerate. Maybe...just maybe...they see that the jihad isn't worth the trouble. After all, they have the two holiest sites under lock and key. I don't hear them arguing about Israel's claim to Jerusalem as it's undivided capital.

No, you're not paranoid...this is what it feels like to be kicked to the curb by the rich uncle. And believe me when I say that if Iran ever boils over, the Khalijis will have skin in the game.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#65997 Dec 3, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lips. Strange place for the star. But, it turns me on. Was a nasty eight days in your neck of the woods. I thought of you during the Hamas rockets. After all, you are the closest to these scum. You need an Iron Dome right next door. Take care, Girl.
Hi, Sweetie! thanks, those were not coold days, but thankfully it's over. now we simply have to deal with the sudden change of weather.:D

Location hidden

#65998 Dec 3, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're back on speaking terms, nice.
AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC....Polly want a cracker? That's all that smelly fat body can say. When I see a suzu post, my mood ring turns black. Not even Ramboner-Screwy-Stewey disgusts me as much as that creature. Thanks for caring.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65999 Dec 3, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC....Polly want a cracker? That's all that smelly fat body can say. When I see a suzu post, my mood ring turns black. Not even Ramboner-Screwy-Stewey disgusts me as much as that creature. Thanks for caring.
Mine gets all rainbow-y...led me to believe suzu is same-sexing through life.

Good morning.

Location hidden

#66000 Dec 3, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Mine gets all rainbow-y...led me to believe suzu is same-sexing through life.
Good morning.
GM to u 2. How do you like Lip's Star of David location? Says something, I think. Think she was at sea during the latest adventure lobbing shells into Gaza? Hope so.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66001 Dec 3, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Have you spoken to a Palestinian today?
They are all over Israel, we talk to each other every day, no problemos. The happiest arab muslims are the ones living in Israel, they can be doctors or lawyers or anything they want to unlike in Lebanon. Wow , shit , they can even buy property in Israel unlike in some arab countries, like Jordan. Their women can drive or walk in bikinis, unlike in Saudia etc etc. I would say 80% of the chemists in the drugstores are Pals, happy like pig in shit. Our fav restaurant is an arab owned one, big, nice, clean, the food is out of this world, oh, yes, we are friends also. There are 170.000 arabs who moved here from the arab countries cause they married an Israeli arab girl, by the way its extreemly stupid from the Israeli government to let them in, let the women or men move the fuck out of here to his/her love and stay there.
Hey TRD, yes we talk to the arabs in Israel, a lot of them even serve in the IDF. Just had our first arab combat pilot graduate and got his wings. Hope he knows which way to fly when time comes. Yes, most arabs love living here and those that dont can get the hell out, its a democratic country free to go anytime.
Have fun.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66002 Dec 3, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>GM to u 2. How do you like Lip's Star of David location? Says something, I think. Think she was at sea during the latest adventure lobbing shells into Gaza? Hope so.
More likely at school. <BREAK>

Yo, Lipush! Where were you when the rockets started crisscrossing? Where you standing a watch behind a deck gun or learning of Claude Debussy's influence on the Russian composers of his time?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66003 Dec 3, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all over Israel, we talk to each other every day, no problemos. The happiest arab muslims are the ones living in Israel, they can be doctors or lawyers or anything they want to unlike in Lebanon. Wow , shit , they can even buy property in Israel unlike in some arab countries, like Jordan. Their women can drive or walk in bikinis, unlike in Saudia etc etc. I would say 80% of the chemists in the drugstores are Pals, happy like pig in shit. Our fav restaurant is an arab owned one, big, nice, clean, the food is out of this world, oh, yes, we are friends also. There are 170.000 arabs who moved here from the arab countries cause they married an Israeli arab girl, by the way its extreemly stupid from the Israeli government to let them in, let the women or men move the fuck out of here to his/her love and stay there.
Hey TRD, yes we talk to the arabs in Israel, a lot of them even serve in the IDF. Just had our first arab combat pilot graduate and got his wings. Hope he knows which way to fly when time comes. Yes, most arabs love living here and those that dont can get the hell out, its a democratic country free to go anytime.
Have fun.
The question was rhetorical :-)

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66005 Dec 3, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>More likely at school. <BREAK>
Yo, Lipush! Where were you when the rockets started crisscrossing? Where you standing a watch behind a deck gun or learning of Claude Debussy's influence on the Russian composers of his time?
Eh?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick 1,110,213
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min loose cannon 178,089
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Obama Sux 49,877
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Twisted Nixon 46,740
Amy 9-20 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr texas pete 4,723
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,785
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••