Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65967 Dec 1, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like we drew the worst of them, again. Don't make light of my offer to Suzu. We're so close I can smell her/him. Like us, we can always make a connection. But, unlike us, she can feel my balls against her fat greasy jowls. I dare her.
I never specified the cause of the ruined clothing so there could be hail for all I care.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65968 Dec 1, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Soy-Ahmad. In case you ignored it. This looks like something that puts you at stage 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O2wvqDfitLYXX
Why are they showing images from a Hamas rally when this man has nothing to do with Hamas or Palestine.
What a disgusting attempt at propaganda.
suzu

Middlebury, CT

#65969 Dec 1, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>"negotiating for peace" while simultaneously committing acts of aggression against the other party.
Zionists don't realize how idiotic they sound.
they know that AIPAC will make the US do whatever the zionists ask for. that bullying ability makes them "intelligent". i wonder whether this will last forever. are US politicians forever corrupt?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#65970 Dec 1, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are they showing images from a Hamas rally when this man has nothing to do with Hamas or Palestine.
What a disgusting display of denial!
Over 37,000 have died in Syria's civil war, opposition group says
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/15/world/meast/syr...

Muslim persecution of Christians
Several reports appearing in July indicate that Christian minorities all around the Muslim world—especially women and children—are being abducted, tortured, raped, forced to convert to Islam, and/or enslaved.

In Egypt, at least 550 such cases have been documented in the last five years, and have only increased since the revolution. Christians who manage to escape back to their families often find the government siding with their Muslim abductors. One young mother who recently testified before the Helsinki Commission explained how she was snatched in broad daylight, as her abductor shouted to bystanders while dragging her to a waiting taxi,“No one interfere! She is an enemy of Islam.”

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/raymond-ibrahim/...

http://www.examiner.com/article/media-silent-...

The threat of genocide looms in Sudan as Christian and non-Arab communities in three regions have been targeted by President General Omar al-Bashir, a notorious leader well known for the systematic slaughter of those who oppose Islamisation.
http://www.persecution.org/2012/12/01/warning...

“Matthew 8:22”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#65971 Dec 1, 2012
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are killing Muslims in Syria...
Syria Death Toll Greater Than 40,000 Killed Since Conflict Began, According To Monitor http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/23/more...
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/forei...
Muslims are killing Muslims in Pakistan...
http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2019...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012...
Muslims are killing Muslims in Afghanistan...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_paci...
Muslims are killing Muslims in Iraq...
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/8ccdfaa4-2818-11e2-...
I`m just wondering, how can those people can shouting the name "GOD THE GREATEST" after they killing other people ?

Did their "GOD" told them to said that Words "Allahuakbar" after they killing other people ?

...killing other people with the same Faith...Holy Christ !!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65972 Dec 1, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
they know that AIPAC will make the US do whatever the zionists ask for. that bullying ability makes them "intelligent". i wonder whether this will last forever. are US politicians forever corrupt?
Not being stupid makes us intelligent. I don't know what you do for stupidity but it sure works.

All politicians everywhere on earth are corrupt.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65973 Dec 1, 2012
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m just wondering, how can those people can shouting the name "GOD THE GREATEST" after they killing other people ?
Did their "GOD" told them to said that Words "Allahuakbar" after they killing other people ?
...killing other people with the same Faith...Holy Christ !!
It's their highest calling but not his so leave Jesus out of it.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65975 Dec 2, 2012
Turkish Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
i feel outraged and want my country to adapt a sort of federation model. also we should invest in those lands, create jobs, universities, hospitals, etc..etc.. same goes for israel. but israel denies any peaceful attempt. look you cant just defend israel and criticise palestinians just because israeli jews wear blue jeans like you do. be neutral if you want respect.
Funny you should say that cause for the past SIX years the Pals refuse to sit down and talk peace with Israel. Better check your facts and dont listen to the nazislamist propaganda of them and your erDOGen.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#65979 Dec 2, 2012
Johnny wrote:
GOD bless Israel. America was founded on values right out of of Torah, like the ten commandments.
We must always stand with Israel. No exceptions.
We must never go against Israel. To do so would be an evil abomination.
GOD bless Israel.
Amen, amen!

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

#65980 Dec 2, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, amen!
Hi Lips. Strange place for the star. But, it turns me on. Was a nasty eight days in your neck of the woods. I thought of you during the Hamas rockets. After all, you are the closest to these scum. You need an Iron Dome right next door. Take care, Girl.

Location hidden

#65981 Dec 2, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Terrorist In Waiting. He's just explaining how the transition from a healthy human-being slowly degenerates into pond slime like Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Their brains, being smaller than normal humans, fall prey to ideological cancers of which they have no control over. But, he snapped out of it because his brain was just a tad larger than yours. Propaganda? Hahahahahaha. You sound like Armpitjammie every time he gets caught with his filthy hand in the bug infested cookie jar.
suzu

Killingworth, CT

#65982 Dec 2, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not being stupid makes us intelligent. I don't know what you do for stupidity but it sure works.
All politicians everywhere on earth are corrupt.
i meant specifically the corruption just to help israel, acting against the interests of your own country. pretty disgusting

Location hidden

#65983 Dec 2, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
i meant specifically the corruption just to help israel, acting against the interests of your own country. pretty disgusting
Not as disgusting as you, fat body Jew hater. You remind me of dust bunnies. If you don't sweep them away, they shit all over the place. If it wasn't for the Internet, you would never open that pus infected hole you call a mouth.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65984 Dec 2, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?

All I said was the explicit policy of our government. There's absolutely no ambiguity...if there ever is a Palestine it will be through direct negotiation between the parties. You just don't see it through your red, white, black, green eyes.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65985 Dec 2, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as disgusting as you, fat body Jew hater. You remind me of dust bunnies. If you don't sweep them away, they shit all over the place. If it wasn't for the Internet, you would never open that pus infected hole you call a mouth.
I see you're back on speaking terms, nice.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65986 Dec 2, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Terrorist In Waiting. He's just explaining how the transition from a healthy human-being slowly degenerates into pond slime like Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Their brains, being smaller than normal humans, fall prey to ideological cancers of which they have no control over. But, he snapped out of it because his brain was just a tad larger than yours. Propaganda? Hahahahahaha. You sound like Armpitjammie every time he gets caught with his filthy hand in the bug infested cookie jar.
That guy is full of sh*t, but that is none of my concern.
What really annoys me is Jewish-controlled media's persistence in linking Hamas to Al-Qaeda, and showing them as enemies of the United States (and the West in general), when Hamas clearly say their fight is not against the US or the West, and that they are only active within the borders of Palestine.

And I like the part where he talks about women rights. Looks like he's forgetting the number one violator of women rights and ally of the US in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia. That also happens to be the source of the ideology that allegedly turned him into a terrorist in the first place. Funny how we rarely hear the US media criticize SA when it makes Iran and the Taliban look like saints.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65987 Dec 2, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're back on speaking terms, nice.
FUNNY!!!!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65989 Dec 2, 2012
Your Iranian made missiles are totally worthless.
Reminds me the Syrian air attack in north Israel right after they got them from Russia. Brand new MIGS. They attacked, Israel jammed their onboard equipment and jammed their ground radar system. At the end of a very short air battle 78 Syrian Migs were shot out of the sky. The Russian Generals studied all this shit trying to figure out why they lost all this brand new and very very expansive equipment, including some russian pilots.
Have a nice day. I wonder whats Israel is cooking up right now.
suzu

Killingworth, CT

#65990 Dec 2, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How so?
All I said was the explicit policy of our government. There's absolutely no ambiguity...if there ever is a Palestine it will be through direct negotiation between the parties. You just don't see it through your red, white, black, green eyes.
yes, i said the same thing, it is the explicit policy of our politicians who jump the way AIPAC orders them to jump.
of course direct negotiations are a farce. youknow that yourself.
your folks need the cover of that farce to keep stealing.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#65991 Dec 2, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are killing Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan. Libya, Yemen and Tunisia. More members of Pakistan’s Shiite Muslim religious minority were killed by Sunni Muslim extremists this year than in any previous year,

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/29/3940453/...

More than 40,000 people have been killed in 20 months of conflict between Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's forces and those fighting for his overthrow, a violence monitoring group said on Friday.

Rami Abdelrahman, head of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said about half the fatalities were civilians and the other half split about evenly between rebels and goverment soldiers.

"The figure is likely much higher as the rebels and the government lie about how many of their forces have died to make it look like they are winning," Abdelrahman told Reuters.

The civilized world must protect itself from the oppression, death, corruption and chaos that is radical Islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min PolakPotrafi 1,205,488
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Seymore 51,846
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr WelbyMD 54,566
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,231
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr SLY WEST 814
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 185,808
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr scirocco 71,697
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]