Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,002)

Showing posts 60,021 - 60,040 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>So you're Jewish? I never knew that. But it explains a lot.
Hopefully, they are coming soon to a theater near you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Johnny wrote:
GOD bless Israel. America was founded on values right out of of Torah, like the ten commandments.
We must always stand with Israel. No exceptions.
We must never go against Israel. To do so would be an evil abomination.
GOD bless Israel.
Amen and thanks. The muslim savages will never ever understand anything only kill kill kill kill. Lucky we can shoot back and keep them away from the democratic state of Israel. Muslims are the dirtbags of humanity.
God Bless America.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully, they are coming soon to a theater near you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Beautiful in all respects. Saw the original movie when they still had the drive in theatre in the Bronx NY.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful in all respects. Saw the original movie when they still had the drive in theatre in the Bronx NY.
Ya know......If you really did that Coke commercial.....uh.....you're my favorite Jew of all time........I mean that. XO
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know......If you really did that Coke commercial.....uh.....you're my favorite Jew of all time........I mean that. XO
Yep and many others, my bro just sent me a Phillys Diller show that we did (listed in the credits) with a note: I cant even remember doing this show.
God Bless America.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and many others, my bro just sent me a Phillys Diller show that we did (listed in the credits) with a note: I cant even remember doing this show.
God Bless America.
God Bless you and Israel. My mom left my oldest brother in in Vietnam.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless America.
Anyhow, You know I'm a fan. Here's the reply to the video of yours......You know.......Everyone..wants...t o be..

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Hasbara troll lost his way and landed here. Perfect.
Ah, a page out of Gray-Gravy-Gaye's handbook. C'mon, you can do better than that, white boy.8>(
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Cogratulation, just passed the 60.000 mark.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>So you're Jewish? I never knew that. But it explains a lot.
I can't believe you don't remember how NaNa made such a big deal out of outing me. In how much college did you partake?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you don't remember how NaNa made such a big deal out of outing me. In how much college did you partake?
Too much hooka. Note the avatar

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much hooka. Note the avatar
She's a beaut!

Oooooh...I wonder if it's OK to treat her like a lady without incurring some kind of honor killing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>She's a beaut!
Oooooh...I wonder if it's OK to treat her like a lady without incurring some kind of honor killing.
Huh? I was noting Ahmad's Hookah. I read that smoking with that device is twice as bad as cigarettes. If he didn't have one, I'd buy him one. 8>)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I was noting Ahmad's Hookah. I read that smoking with that device is twice as bad as cigarettes. If he didn't have one, I'd buy him one. 8>)
Actually it's not. Depending on what kind of tobacco you smoke, it's more nicotine and a lot less tar. It tastes great too.
I have 4.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you don't remember how NaNa made such a big deal out of outing me. In how much college did you partake?
I honestly don't remember. I guess now I don;t blame you for being biased.
suzu

Northford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

so the whole world voted against the criminal israeli occupation !!! hope the palestinians succeed with their cases at the international court, the israelis are scared. the israeli at the UN said that this vote gives israelis the right to not care about the palestinians anymore, that they from now on will just act according to their self-interest. what shamelessness. how many more homes do they have to finally act in their self-interest?
the most selfish people in the univers
suzu

Northford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

how many more palestinian homes do they haveto destroy before etc

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>I honestly don't remember. I guess now I don;t blame you for being biased.
It seems to me that you said almost exactly that when it came out. Are you sure you don't remember an exchange where I said something about being less biased when your relatives stop trying to kill my relatives? Hmm, maybe it was NaNa but I never hid it.

Maybe it just came as a surprise considering how unbiased I actually am. I do wish for peace and a nation of their own for your people, I just refuse to let it happen at the expense of my people. That's why I wish you'd accept another route...sixty-four years traveling the same wrong road should have taught Palestinians by now that you can't get there from here.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

suzu wrote:
how many more palestinian homes do they haveto destroy before etc
Pssst.

The ICC runs in both directions and Hamas have already been certified as war criminals by Goldstone. Can you say counter-suit?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,021 - 60,040 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min wojar 167,697
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 40 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 53 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,034,754
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••