Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
suzu

Northford, CT

#65928 Nov 29, 2012
so the whole world voted against the criminal israeli occupation !!! hope the palestinians succeed with their cases at the international court, the israelis are scared. the israeli at the UN said that this vote gives israelis the right to not care about the palestinians anymore, that they from now on will just act according to their self-interest. what shamelessness. how many more homes do they have to finally act in their self-interest?
the most selfish people in the univers
suzu

Northford, CT

#65929 Nov 29, 2012
how many more palestinian homes do they haveto destroy before etc

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65930 Nov 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>I honestly don't remember. I guess now I don;t blame you for being biased.
It seems to me that you said almost exactly that when it came out. Are you sure you don't remember an exchange where I said something about being less biased when your relatives stop trying to kill my relatives? Hmm, maybe it was NaNa but I never hid it.

Maybe it just came as a surprise considering how unbiased I actually am. I do wish for peace and a nation of their own for your people, I just refuse to let it happen at the expense of my people. That's why I wish you'd accept another route...sixty-four years traveling the same wrong road should have taught Palestinians by now that you can't get there from here.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65931 Nov 29, 2012
suzu wrote:
Pssst.

The ICC runs in both directions and Hamas have already been certified as war criminals by Goldstone. Can you say counter-suit?
suzu

Wallingford, CT

#65933 Nov 29, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Pssst.
The ICC runs in both directions and Hamas have already been certified as war criminals by Goldstone. Can you say counter-suit?
well in that case the US and israel did not need to be so against this vote, did they. instead the ridiculously biased US did all it could to keep the palestinians from going to the UN.
but good for them, they did and israel can see how beloved it is by the world. even germany abstained.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65936 Nov 29, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
well in that case the US and israel did not need to be so against this vote, did they. instead the ridiculously biased US did all it could to keep the palestinians from going to the UN.
but good for them, they did and israel can see how beloved it is by the world. even germany abstained.
This was not a vote againts Israel but for the Pals. There is a big difference. The last word was not said yet, anyway most Israelis are not againts it and maybe but only maybe this will force the savages to behave like human beings, its a big maybe. They might be real sorry for what they asked for, it will come later, its not as easy as it seems. This changes nothing in real terms on the ground, nothing.
God Bless America.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65937 Nov 30, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't need to be so against this vote? How "AGAINST" would have been acceptable?

The US and Israel have always (that's ALWAYS in all caps for emphasis) maintained that the route to Palestinian statehood is through direct negotiation between the parties. Every time they try an end around they demonstrate that it would be unacceptable to them to earn a state peacefully. They (the part of the Arabs wishing they were known as Palestinians) insist on resistance and it will only lead to disappointment. The longer they draw this out, the more of them are bound to die.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65940 Nov 30, 2012
suzu wrote:
before there is peace ???? most likely, all of em... but if theyre smart, theyll get rid of the savages within, also...

I hear the arabs set up some pretty nice camps a few years ago...you know ... In jordan syria and lebanon
suzu

Wallingford, CT

#65941 Nov 30, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't need to be so against this vote? How "AGAINST" would have been acceptable?
The US and Israel have always (that's ALWAYS in all caps for emphasis) maintained that the route to Palestinian statehood is through direct negotiation between the parties. Every time they try an end around they demonstrate that it would be unacceptable to them to earn a state peacefully. They (the part of the Arabs wishing they were known as Palestinians) insist on resistance and it will only lead to disappointment. The longer they draw this out, the more of them are bound to die.
yes, of course, the US and its boss israel have forever been for the farce of direct negotiations. this farce has been very very good for israel. gave them lots of time to steal more land.
what does that have to do with wanting to avoid a trip to the ICC that this vote at the UN may provide for them?
anyway bon voyage to the criminal court.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65944 Nov 30, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, of course, the US and its boss israel have forever been for the farce of direct negotiations. this farce has been very very good for israel. gave them lots of time to steal more land.
what does that have to do with wanting to avoid a trip to the ICC that this vote at the UN may provide for them?
anyway bon voyage to the criminal court.
Y'know what suzu? This is why I can't talk to you, you throw down the most rancid deceitful crap in the hopes that afterward you only have to repeat it a couple hundred more times until it's true on the internet.

Bullshit!

Abbas needed to hit a home run or he was through in Palestinian politics. He has pushed this through the UN at his own expense in order to come out ahead of Hamas's suicide "victory". He calculated the risk and understood the cost...then did it anyway.

Tick tock suzu. Resistance also works in both directions and I'm looking into a couple of those 3000 new E. Jerusalem houses as investment properties. You should get down on some while you can.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65945 Nov 30, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Y'know what suzu? This is why I can't talk to you, you throw down the most rancid deceitful crap in the hopes that afterward you only have to repeat it a couple hundred more times until it's true on the internet.
Bullshit!
Abbas needed to hit a home run or he was through in Palestinian politics. He has pushed this through the UN at his own expense in order to come out ahead of Hamas's suicide "victory". He calculated the risk and understood the cost...then did it anyway.
Tick tock suzu. Resistance also works in both directions and I'm looking into a couple of those 3000 new E. Jerusalem houses as investment properties. You should get down on some while you can.
I'd like to see those 3000 units get inhabited when land grabbing settlers start getting blown to bits by Palestinian resistance.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65946 Nov 30, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't need to be so against this vote? How "AGAINST" would have been acceptable?
"negotiating for peace" while simultaneously committing acts of aggression against the other party.
Zionists don't realize how idiotic they sound.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65949 Dec 1, 2012

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65951 Dec 1, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>"negotiating for peace" while simultaneously committing acts of aggression against the other party.
Crazy does not begin to describe the Arab approach to this situation. Until there is a Palestine it is Israel and Israelis have moved on.

You may think that there is some magic do-over that winds the clock back to 1948...so Arabs can mystically un-fuck their reaction and claim their side of the mandate but that ain't happening. The road to Palestinian statehood runs through Israel, not the UN.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65952 Dec 1, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I'd like to see those 3000 units get inhabited when land grabbing settlers start getting blown to bits by Palestinian resistance.
Well then, that would be the final straw wouldn't it? All hell will break loose and there will be no one to turn it off.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

#65954 Dec 1, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>"negotiating for peace" while simultaneously committing acts of aggression against the other party.
Yo, Soy-Ahmad. In case you ignored it. This looks like something that puts you at stage 1.

Location hidden

#65955 Dec 1, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Y'know what suzu? This is why I can't talk to you, you throw down the most rancid deceitful crap in the hopes that afterward you only have to repeat it a couple hundred more times until it's true on the internet.
Bullshit!
You still entertaining this overweight poster child for fat Jew-Haters? She/he is an embarrassment to this state. He/she skulks around the Internet spreading his/her misinformation hoping to sculpture more anti-antisemitism amongst the naive. He/she isn't worth the finger movement on your keyboard. I however, offer some real finger movement. Like the middle finger extended in friendship. I founf out that I'm not allergic to cheese.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65956 Dec 1, 2012
Poor muslim women in the nazislamist muslim countries. What a democracy. hahaha arab savages

seanus

London, UK

#65957 Dec 1, 2012
It seems Israel has now pulled out of civilised society.

Location hidden

#65958 Dec 1, 2012
seanus wrote:
It seems Israel has now pulled out of civilised society.
It's "civilized" you Jew hating POS ;) Britain becomes more like the old Germany everyday. Are you Muslim? Maybe married to one? Or is it just in your inferior genetic makeup?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dale 182,202
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Portlandia 1,156,365
Amy 12-28-14 14 min cheluzal 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min OzRitz 49,373
Dear Abby 12-28 18 min cheluzal 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:59 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:59AM