Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71241 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ize Lost

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66000 Dec 3, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Mine gets all rainbow-y...led me to believe suzu is same-sexing through life.
Good morning.
GM to u 2. How do you like Lip's Star of David location? Says something, I think. Think she was at sea during the latest adventure lobbing shells into Gaza? Hope so.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66001 Dec 3, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Have you spoken to a Palestinian today?
They are all over Israel, we talk to each other every day, no problemos. The happiest arab muslims are the ones living in Israel, they can be doctors or lawyers or anything they want to unlike in Lebanon. Wow , shit , they can even buy property in Israel unlike in some arab countries, like Jordan. Their women can drive or walk in bikinis, unlike in Saudia etc etc. I would say 80% of the chemists in the drugstores are Pals, happy like pig in shit. Our fav restaurant is an arab owned one, big, nice, clean, the food is out of this world, oh, yes, we are friends also. There are 170.000 arabs who moved here from the arab countries cause they married an Israeli arab girl, by the way its extreemly stupid from the Israeli government to let them in, let the women or men move the fuck out of here to his/her love and stay there.
Hey TRD, yes we talk to the arabs in Israel, a lot of them even serve in the IDF. Just had our first arab combat pilot graduate and got his wings. Hope he knows which way to fly when time comes. Yes, most arabs love living here and those that dont can get the hell out, its a democratic country free to go anytime.
Have fun.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66002 Dec 3, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>GM to u 2. How do you like Lip's Star of David location? Says something, I think. Think she was at sea during the latest adventure lobbing shells into Gaza? Hope so.
More likely at school. <BREAK>

Yo, Lipush! Where were you when the rockets started crisscrossing? Where you standing a watch behind a deck gun or learning of Claude Debussy's influence on the Russian composers of his time?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66003 Dec 3, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all over Israel, we talk to each other every day, no problemos. The happiest arab muslims are the ones living in Israel, they can be doctors or lawyers or anything they want to unlike in Lebanon. Wow , shit , they can even buy property in Israel unlike in some arab countries, like Jordan. Their women can drive or walk in bikinis, unlike in Saudia etc etc. I would say 80% of the chemists in the drugstores are Pals, happy like pig in shit. Our fav restaurant is an arab owned one, big, nice, clean, the food is out of this world, oh, yes, we are friends also. There are 170.000 arabs who moved here from the arab countries cause they married an Israeli arab girl, by the way its extreemly stupid from the Israeli government to let them in, let the women or men move the fuck out of here to his/her love and stay there.
Hey TRD, yes we talk to the arabs in Israel, a lot of them even serve in the IDF. Just had our first arab combat pilot graduate and got his wings. Hope he knows which way to fly when time comes. Yes, most arabs love living here and those that dont can get the hell out, its a democratic country free to go anytime.
Have fun.
The question was rhetorical :-)

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66005 Dec 3, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>More likely at school. <BREAK>
Yo, Lipush! Where were you when the rockets started crisscrossing? Where you standing a watch behind a deck gun or learning of Claude Debussy's influence on the Russian composers of his time?
Eh?!
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66006 Dec 3, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The question was rhetorical :-)
Ok, so you owe me, meantime to all our friends here is something "cute" for the coming holiday.

HAPPY CHANNUKA ..........


&fe ature=player_embedded
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66007 Dec 3, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Sweetie! thanks, those were not coold days, but thankfully it's over. now we simply have to deal with the sudden change of weather.:D
Ohhhh, hot lips baby.... take off that flag, I like to see the original stuff.......
Greetings
xxxxxx

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66008 Dec 3, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh?!
Hi. Ize is dreaming about you shelling Gaza from the sea. I guessed you were in school the whole time.

Did you get called up?

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66009 Dec 3, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh, hot lips baby.... take off that flag, I like to see the original stuff.......
Greetings
xxxxxx
Oh, LOL. You boyss.....

Glad to see you're still struggling with the ignorants without fear.

Btw, you know, gotta tel you, I've finished reading an article of one of the Israeli forum, about the American forensic expert they brought to investigate the Rada case?

Gotta tell you, this case it totally f*cked up! got more holes than a swiss cheese!

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66010 Dec 3, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Hi. Ize is dreaming about you shelling Gaza from the sea. I guessed you were in school the whole time.
Did you get called up?
Nah! I had a 3D stereo view from my backyard. With stereo and all.

Sadly, and seriously now, a grad missile fell three streets from my house. Another fell right behind my grandfather's yard.

Luckily we took him up north. his house is not sheltered, and if not for a decision of a minute, he would have yodeled with the angles by now.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66011 Dec 3, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah! I had a 3D stereo view from my backyard. With stereo and all.
Sadly, and seriously now, a grad missile fell three streets from my house. Another fell right behind my grandfather's yard.
Luckily we took him up north. his house is not sheltered, and if not for a decision of a minute, he would have yodeled with the angles by now.
Angel yodeling...a wholly under appreciated art form.

We're glad to hear that you're OK. When things get loud down south you are the first one we think of.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66012 Dec 3, 2012
Thank-You*SniffSniff*&#982 9;

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66013 Dec 3, 2012
Damn. This forum doesn't catch any none-text. bleeeechs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66014 Dec 3, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you owe me, meantime to all our friends here is something "cute" for the coming holiday.
HAPPY CHANNUKA ..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JUzo3uQ00OMXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
OMG! That's hilarious!

Ize Lost

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66016 Dec 3, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! That's hilarious!
The man do got em, Mutha Fcuker. I second the hilarious.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66017 Dec 3, 2012
Ha! LOLXD
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66019 Dec 4, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, LOL. You boyss.....
Glad to see you're still struggling with the ignorants without fear.
Btw, you know, gotta tel you, I've finished reading an article of one of the Israeli forum, about the American forensic expert they brought to investigate the Rada case?
Gotta tell you, this case it totally f*cked up! got more holes than a swiss cheese!
Hey, I like swiss cheese. The poor Rada girl, someone did kill her , maybe not this guy but she is dead for sure.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66020 Dec 4, 2012
Hilarious but X-rated: Larry David and the Palestinian Babe...





Larry David is the Jewish genius behind the Seinfeld series and his own show called Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO.

This clip is from one of his superb HBO comedy shows and it is for very mature audiences only.

It is funny Apologies for the offensive language.




Ize Lost

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66022 Dec 4, 2012
Uzi wrote:
Hilarious but X-rated: Larry David and the Palestinian Babe...
Larry David is the Jewish genius behind the Seinfeld series and his own show called Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO.
This clip is from one of his superb HBO comedy shows and it is for very mature audiences only.
It is funny Apologies for the offensive language.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8NeqZOce1fEXX
Saw it. Isn't that when he gets offers from her and Nana's sister?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66025 Dec 4, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw it. Isn't that when he gets offers from her and Nana's sister?
Not sure but looks like ba-nana is too old even to open her business wide :-)))))))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min panties9688 62,354
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Dr Guru 231,208
TRUMP FORCE being formed to clean up Chicago! 31 min Trump is the man 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Susanm 1,460,333
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 7,952
Are democrats destroyed? 7 hr red dawn 13
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 7 hr red dawn 22
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Truth Be Told 104,554

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages