Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65855 Nov 28, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF ?
There's bound to be more than one Fearless, it's an entire country.

Gobble gobble (belated).
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65856 Nov 28, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>There's bound to be more than one Fearless, it's an entire country.
Gobble gobble (belated).
:)_

ah, but on topix... its only me and my clones... most of which are fcuking islamic scumbags and savages. but i digress.

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#65857 Nov 28, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
Welcome back Ize, was your absence about a year ???
and thank you Uzi,for all the awesome mail, much of which i found very entertaining... cept then obama bashing ones.... but hey, i understand the sentiment...
just so youze know... i refrained from voting for a presidential candidate this year, i couldnt help but think how unimportant my single vote is, and how irrelevant they make california... just sayin
In four years however ... i'm voting for this guy...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/09...
guy on left ; )_
Yeah, I read parts once in awhile. See all the merit badges TRD got? The boy was slaughtering them all by his bad self. I was embarrassed by his and Faith's wit. He said Nana did a drive by and pissed out the window. So, I popped back in for a bit. You should the number Faith did on Steel Plate In His Head Gray. I fell out. Ask her how the Chinese killed her dog. I been getting Uzi's e-mails, too. Da man be out of his skull, even after the election. Hilarious. Nice to see you.

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#65858 Nov 28, 2012
"see" the number........
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65860 Nov 28, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
Welcome back Ize, was your absence about a year ???
and thank you Uzi,for all the awesome mail, much of which i found very entertaining... cept then obama bashing ones.... but hey, i understand the sentiment...
just so youze know... i refrained from voting for a presidential candidate this year, i couldnt help but think how unimportant my single vote is, and how irrelevant they make california... just sayin
In four years however ... i'm voting for this guy...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/09...
guy on left ; )_
You're messed up. The Pope has made his decision. This is how We are voting....
http://seemslegit.com/_images/5dc3a927b0696c4...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65861 Nov 28, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I read parts once in awhile. See all the merit badges TRD got? The boy was slaughtering them all by his bad self. I was embarrassed by his and Faith's wit. He said Nana did a drive by and pissed out the window. So, I popped back in for a bit. You should the number Faith did on Steel Plate In His Head Gray. I fell out. Ask her how the Chinese killed her dog. I been getting Uzi's e-mails, too. Da man be out of his skull, even after the election. Hilarious. Nice to see you.
faith is what ive been living on...(ours here on topix)
stellar poster....

nana is a pathetic whiny jew hating palifcuking savage... sad shes breeding and training more of em... Go IDF... her mother still busting a gut over jew themed jokes in the banana salesmans republic ?

gray is a fraud, Go any one who knocks his pathetic I see a jew behind every tree and poster... he needs to take a 40 cal to his stupid fcuking head...

Uzi's stuff is the best... you made me laugh my ass off with the after election comment... of 900 emails about three hundred are unopened obammy bashin ones... but you gotta give him a for effort... never surrender...

Happy Hollies my man.... good to see ya !
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65862 Nov 28, 2012
correction 50 cal....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65863 Nov 28, 2012
Nice. Now I'm the only brown man in a thread full of white supremacists. This is going to be great.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65864 Nov 28, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>:)_
ah, but on topix... its only me and my clones... most of which are fcuking islamic scumbags and savages. but i digress.
They'd never fool us. You're one of a kind.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65865 Nov 28, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
Nice. Now I'm the only brown man in a thread full of white supremacists. This is going to be great.
Would you let your daughter marry a Jew?
faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65866 Nov 28, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
Nice. Now I'm the only brown man in a thread full of white supremacists. This is going to be great.
Too bad, turd-skin.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65867 Nov 28, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Would you let your daughter marry a Jew?
Where you going with this?

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#65868 Nov 28, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
Nice. Now I'm the only brown man in a thread full of white supremacists. This is going to be great.
With your obvious education, you have made me see the light. Don't give up. You can be Uzi, a lot more silent assassin, but someone who we ALL enjoy exchanging views with. After all, there's no quit in you guys, right? Your willingness to fore-go any peace prospects made by your rivals tells me that we are dealing with the likes El Killa. They have no morality, right or wrong never figures into their equation. They are always right. Just keep killing each other. But mainly, the Jews. And, are you really brown? No corn starch or hair gel in your regimen?

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#65869 Nov 28, 2012
faith wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad, turd-skin.
Girl, you are killing me. Take off those Ray-Bans and stop crying. 8>)

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#65870 Nov 28, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Would you let your daughter marry a Jew?
You have earned everyone of those badges. Between you and Faith, I'm ordering an early subscription for my Depends. Have you ever scorched ants in a bottle with a magnifying glass?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65871 Nov 28, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They'd never fool us. You're one of a kind.
why did the jizzbag try ?????

i'm dealing with the islamic scumbag and lover, as we speak....
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65872 Nov 28, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
Nice. Now I'm the only brown man in a thread full of white supremacists. This is going to be great.
white crispness could change that... in gaza by chance ?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65873 Nov 28, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
With your obvious education, you have made me see the light. Don't give up. You can be Uzi, a lot more silent assassin, but someone who we ALL enjoy exchanging views with. After all, there's no quit in you guys, right? Your willingness to fore-go any peace prospects made by your rivals tells me that we are dealing with the likes El Killa. They have no morality, right or wrong never figures into their equation. They are always right. Just keep killing each other. But mainly, the Jews. And, are you really brown? No corn starch or hair gel in your regimen?
Uzi, really?
The man's a trolling machine. He gets paid to do this.

By brown I meant in terms of culture or background. In terms of skin, I'm whiter than your average Italian.

And who's El Killa?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65874 Nov 28, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
white crispness could change that... in gaza by chance ?
Me? In Gaza?
Hah.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65875 Nov 28, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? In Gaza?
Hah.
i know, but we can wish !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,124,269
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,209
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,922
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Aww Theyre Mad 50,580
Amy 10-19 3 hr Mister Tonka 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr texas pete 4,790
someone make fun of me sph 4 hr wolfnasty1556 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]