Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
59,941 - 59,960 of 68,399 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65829 Nov 27, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Have any polonium 210?
Who wants to know???
Cash only.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65830 Nov 27, 2012
Justice for Palestine wrote:
Take a look at this Gaza atrocity.
Sickening Video starts at 1:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tm-Gh7Oxy0YXX
Medical report, Muslims are savages from birth.

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#65831 Nov 27, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha which one is TRD and which one is Izze????
I watched this 25 times and still did not get enough of it.
By the way you look pretty good:-)))))).
Oh Uzi,TRD and I are separated by miles of rank and intelligence. No comparison. But, I bet we could take Faith and "make a wish". That's one smart she. Talk about laughs. They are peas in a puddle. I still get over Gray's plate in his head and Chinese dog killers. The girl be rocking back and forth and chuckling at the world, as we know it. The visual of her firing up a blunt after throwing the dirty dishes out, is inspiring.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65832 Nov 27, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Let's.
If you insist.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65833 Nov 27, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
If you insist.
Can you believe it? You finally come around to supporting Abbas's efforts and it turns out he'll be shooting all of you in the foot.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/11...

More than just losing US financial aid, the Europeans are starting to see the depth of the shortfall they will have to make-up when the US drops out of the funding pool. Every third-world country without two nickles to rub together supports the upgrade though. Who knew that Palestinians would be able to prove definitively that misery does in fact love company.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65834 Nov 27, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Can you believe it? You finally come around to supporting Abbas's efforts and it turns out he'll be shooting all of you in the foot.
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/11...
More than just losing US financial aid, the Europeans are starting to see the depth of the shortfall they will have to make-up when the US drops out of the funding pool. Every third-world country without two nickles to rub together supports the upgrade though. Who knew that Palestinians would be able to prove definitively that misery does in fact love company.
Let the PA collapse. It's worthless.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65835 Nov 27, 2012
So I broke down and made the hike over to my next door neighbor's house. As I have mentioned, he is...uh...one of those "caregivers". That works out nice. I have an acute condition....I don't like to not being baked. I haven't seen him for a while. He always acts kind of stern and disapproving of me, but I know he loves me. He doesn't have any human contact since his third ex-wife left him....well, except for maybe a parole officer. Anyhow, I shrug off his aires. He has a wandering eye and a big jagged scar on his face. I never ask how any of that came to be. It isn't that I didn't want to know....But my curiosity was squelched by the anticipation of how painful it would be for me to sit through the explanation. He's got some nerve getting uppity with me. I had to move a loaded shotgun and what looked like a deer's skull out of my way just to sit down. When I said yes to the drink he offered me, he unscrewed the childproof cap off a bottle of prescription cough medicine and set it down in front of me. I'm not really a high maintenance kind of gal, but it would have been better if he had had some ice. He is one of those guys that is so into hunting that he could rattle off a reason why any animal on Earth needs to be killed. That's a little hard for me to take, but he always has great reefer and he has surprisingly good taste in music for a potentially homicidal maniac. He's good people.
So I got high.
And when I say "high"....bear in mind that I haven't smoked pot in between 10 and 24 months. You know how that goes. My body had reset itself and it was if I had never smoked before. I think I'm hooked. I'm sitting here in a dark room listening to the soundtrack from Easy Rider, wearing a pair of Ray-Bans and I have tears running down my cheeks.
Oh well. It's good to be back.
Yours, Faith XOXO

Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#65837 Nov 28, 2012
The United States government and its subject peoples think of the US as “the world’s only superpower.” But how is a country a superpower when its entire government and a majority of the subjects, especially those members of evangelical churches, grovel at the feet of the Israeli Prime Minister? How is a country a superpower when it lacks the power to determine its own foreign policy in the Middle East? Such a country is not a superpower. It is a puppet state.

Washington claimed that its invasion forces were threatened by the Indian’s bows and arrows. Today there is international law to protect the Palestinian residents of the West Bank and Gaza. However, every time that the world tries to hold the Israeli government accountable for its crimes, Israel’s Washington puppet vetoes the UN decision.

The notion that Israel is threatened by Palestinians is as absurd as the notion that the US is threatened by Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Pakistan, and Iran. No government of any of these countries has ever made a threatening statement against the US. Even had such a statement been made, it would be meaningless. If a Superpower can be threatened by such impotent and distant counties, then it is not a superpower.

Demonizing a victim is a way of hiding state crimes. The American print and TV media is useless as a check on state crimes. The only crimes reported by the media are assigned to “terrorists,” that is, those who resist US hegemony, and to Americans, such as Bradley Manning and Sibel Edmonds, who liberate truth from official secrecy. Julian Assange of WikiLeaks remains in danger despite the asylum granted to him by the President of Ecuador, as Washington has little regard for international law.

In the US the exercise of the First Amendment is coming to be regarded as a crime against the state. The purpose of the media is no longer to find the truth, but to protect official lies. Speaking the truth has essentially disappeared as it is too costly to journalist who dare to do so. To keep one’s job, one serves Washington and the private interest groups that Washington serves.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65838 Nov 28, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Let the PA collapse. It's worthless.
Okey-doke. Their slogan "We cause the deaths of fewer people than Hamas" wasn't working anyway.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65839 Nov 28, 2012
Faith wrote:
So I broke down and made the hike over to my next door neighbor's house. As I have mentioned, he is...uh...one of those "caregivers". That works out nice. I have an acute condition....I don't like to not being baked. I haven't seen him for a while. He always acts kind of stern and disapproving of me, but I know he loves me. He doesn't have any human contact since his third ex-wife left him....well, except for maybe a parole officer. Anyhow, I shrug off his aires. He has a wandering eye and a big jagged scar on his face. I never ask how any of that came to be. It isn't that I didn't want to know....But my curiosity was squelched by the anticipation of how painful it would be for me to sit through the explanation. He's got some nerve getting uppity with me. I had to move a loaded shotgun and what looked like a deer's skull out of my way just to sit down. When I said yes to the drink he offered me, he unscrewed the childproof cap off a bottle of prescription cough medicine and set it down in front of me. I'm not really a high maintenance kind of gal, but it would have been better if he had had some ice. He is one of those guys that is so into hunting that he could rattle off a reason why any animal on Earth needs to be killed. That's a little hard for me to take, but he always has great reefer and he has surprisingly good taste in music for a potentially homicidal maniac. He's good people.
So I got high.
And when I say "high"....bear in mind that I haven't smoked pot in between 10 and 24 months. You know how that goes. My body had reset itself and it was if I had never smoked before. I think I'm hooked. I'm sitting here in a dark room listening to the soundtrack from Easy Rider, wearing a pair of Ray-Bans and I have tears running down my cheeks.
Yours, Faith XOXO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fhyApMVm9RsXX
Welcome back.

Location hidden

#65840 Nov 28, 2012
Rambone wrote:
The United States government and its subject peoples think of the US as “the world’s only superpower.” But how is a country a superpower when its entire government and a majority of the subjects, especially those members of evangelical churches, grovel at the feet of the Israeli Prime Minister? How is a country a superpower when it lacks the power to determine its own foreign policy in the Middle East? Such a country is not a superpower. It is a puppet state.
Washington claimed that its invasion forces were threatened by the Indian’s bows and arrows. Today there is international law to protect the Palestinian residents of the West Bank and Gaza. However, every time that the world tries to hold the Israeli government accountable for its crimes, Israel’s Washington puppet vetoes the UN decision.
The notion that Israel is threatened by Palestinians is as absurd as the notion that the US is threatened by Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Pakistan, and Iran. No government of any of these countries has ever made a threatening statement against the US. Even had such a statement been made, it would be meaningless. If a Superpower can be threatened by such impotent and distant counties, then it is not a superpower.
Demonizing a victim is a way of hiding state crimes. The American print and TV media is useless as a check on state crimes. The only crimes reported by the media are assigned to “terrorists,” that is, those who resist US hegemony, and to Americans, such as Bradley Manning and Sibel Edmonds, who liberate truth from official secrecy. Julian Assange of WikiLeaks remains in danger despite the asylum granted to him by the President of Ecuador, as Washington has little regard for international law.
In the US the exercise of the First Amendment is coming to be regarded as a crime against the state. The purpose of the media is no longer to find the truth, but to protect official lies. Speaking the truth has essentially disappeared as it is too costly to journalist who dare to do so. To keep one’s job, one serves Washington and the private interest groups that Washington serves.
Dumb fcukin illegal. You don't have an original thought in that corn-rolled excuse for a head. Spammer.
http://www.infowars.com/puppet-state-america/

Location hidden

#65842 Nov 28, 2012
Faith wrote:
So I got high.
Yours, Faith XOXO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fhyApMVm9RsXX
Was he fully clothed?:):):)

Location hidden

#65844 Nov 28, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Okey-doke. Their slogan "We cause the deaths of fewer people than Hamas" wasn't working anyway.
Looks like Soy may have popped a few Palestinian kneecaps in his day. You know, the "other" ones.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65846 Nov 28, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, no. Don't pay any attention to me over here, I don't want to be a bother. I admit he's the funny one if he admits he's the fat one.
I think I damaged my brain. I can't get that weird-techno-nazi song of Uzi's out of my head.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65847 Nov 28, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Soy may have popped a few Palestinian kneecaps in his day. You know, the "other" ones.
You mean Palestinians DON'T have congenital knee problems? I heard their knees sometimes pop out of place when they hear loud noises or while landing from heights.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65848 Nov 28, 2012
hello boys and girls... Sorry I didnt get here to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving...

Hope everyone had a brilliant one... ive pretty much just been the thorn in the side of muslims and jew hating scumbags on the beloved save italy thread from islamic savagery and conquering...

i keep on asking myself why i abandoned this thread and blame iz... and while i understand Blame iz... i never really justified leaving here... I guess deep down inside i felt sorry for the banana salesmans wifey, and all her whining about the abuse she had to take from.... words...

mind you i havent seen tthe thread pop up to the top very often... and well ive been forced to delete mu cookies from time to time,,,, and lose all that history... and well, i gots me a clone.... i wonder if the douchebag has been here...

Happy Holidays to all you fine humans... muslims excluded...

Go IDF !
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65849 Nov 28, 2012
Justice for Palestine wrote:
Take a look at this Gaza atrocity.
Sickening Video starts at 1:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tm-Gh7Oxy0YXX
yeah, justice...

i'm dreaming of a white crispness, just like the one not long ago... ho ho ho ho...

Most leaders of the west, have condemned the rocket launching into Israel, our very president stated that Israel has every right to defend itself.

there is no such thing as excessive force when savages lob over 800 rockets on your innocent citizens, each with the intent to kill innocent men women and children...

may the "retaliation" be excessive if necessary, but swift and complete.

Go IDDF

Fcuk islamic savages
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65850 Nov 28, 2012
Welcome back Ize, was your absence about a year ???

and thank you Uzi,for all the awesome mail, much of which i found very entertaining... cept then obama bashing ones.... but hey, i understand the sentiment...

just so youze know... i refrained from voting for a presidential candidate this year, i couldnt help but think how unimportant my single vote is, and how irrelevant they make california... just sayin

In four years however ... i'm voting for this guy...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/09...

guy on left ; )_
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65852 Nov 28, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text>
In Syria my government killed my 3 brother. I wish only to live in Israel away from the islam fascists.
WTF ?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65853 Nov 28, 2012
Uzi wrote:
: Canadian PM: I Will Defend Israel 'whatever the cost'- YouTube
Canadian PM: I Will Defend Israel 'whatever the cost'- YouTube
This how an inteligence ,common sense and feelings look together....Marika
I am SO proud to be a Canadian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
boo ya... Harper... barry needs to hang out with the guy up north...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Raise da Roof S 1,101,659
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Wonderful 49,510
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min LRS 177,531
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Pippa 97,979
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 45 min YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago