Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 2,991)

Showing posts 59,801 - 59,820 of67,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> It was your government who begged for a cease-fire.
AND it was you who declared it after agreeing to Hamas's terms. Sucker.
You still think Israel was successful in 2008? After all, now Hamas can hit Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and beyond. Next time they'll reach Haifa, Yafa, the Jalil mountains. Heck, maybe they'll send a couple rockets to Golan heights.
War after war, failure after failure, and every time Palestinians come out stronger. NatenYAHOO still planning on destroying Hamas?
Doubt he'll have another chance.
Of Course.....of course. Another stunning arab "victory". Like 1967. And like when Saddam defeated the Americans in 1991. Cling to your dreams.....It's all you have.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the level of stupidity has increased in my absence (by default). You see, Faith, the US does not occupy parts of Mexico (except for California maybe?). So Mexicans shooting rockets at Arizona would not be justified. Palestinians, on the other hand, are under Zionist occupation. This grants them the universal right of resistance. You might call it terrorism due to a certain set of prejudices you have against the wonderful people of Palestine, but that won't change the fact that Palestinians are still fighting to this day because they are occupied.
There is no "occupation". The so-called "palestinians" are a contrived people. They are Egyptians, Iraqis, Saudis, Jordanians.

Muslims do not hate Jews because of Israel. They hate Israel because it is a Jewish country. Their constant squalling about "zionism" and the "plight" of the "palestinians" are smoke and mirror issues designed to lend legitimacy to the burning hatred of Jews that is endemic to Islam. If the muslims were so concerned about the "palestinians"....Th ey would be helping them. The fact is that aside from Israel itself, the USA gives more aid to West Bank/Gaza than any other nation.

In Michigan we have a campaign to support products made in Michigan. We call it Pure Michigan.
One of my favorites is produced by Midland based Dow Chemical....

White phosphorous....Pure Michigan!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Hamas kept the majority of you people underground for days. If Hamas is a joke, I don't know what that makes you.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-431...
How does it feel to get sh*t on by a joke?
Yes....Hamas showed them! I saw a news clip of the arabs celebrating the cease fire in the usual muslim fashion....They were dancing around firing their guns into the air and chanting "D'eath to America". That goes a long way in selling their "cause" to Americans. The USA, Canada, ANZAC, EU and pretty much any nation that is rational designates Hamas as a terrorist organization. That's what they are....terrorists and cowards.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Happy Thanksgiving!

(unless you live in the middle east...instead Happy Thursday!)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I can't get enough of this guy. It's pure gold..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Faith wrote:
I can't get enough of this guy. It's pure gold..
Al-Sahaf...from the Arabic for "charisma", loosely translated:Pants on fire.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

TRD wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving!
(unless you live in the middle east...instead Happy Thursday!)
LOL

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/23/world/middl... ;

Mr. Brown summarized Mr. Morsi’s overall message:“I, Morsi, am all powerful. And in my first act as being all powerful, I declare myself more powerful still. But don’t worry — it’s just for a little while.”

Are you surprised? I'm not.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11 /23/world/middleeast/egypts-pr esident-morsi-gives-himself-ne w-powers.html?partner=rss& partner=TOPIXNEWS&_r=1 &
Mr. Brown summarized Mr. Morsi’s overall message:“I, Morsi, am all powerful. And in my first act as being all powerful, I declare myself more powerful still. But don’t worry — it’s just for a little while.”
That's what Yul Brynner said.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>There is no "occupation". The so-called "palestinians" are a contrived people. They are Egyptians, Iraqis, Saudis, Jordanians.
Muslims do not hate Jews because of Israel. They hate Israel because it is a Jewish country. Their constant squalling about "zionism" and the "plight" of the "palestinians" are smoke and mirror issues designed to lend legitimacy to the burning hatred of Jews that is endemic to Islam. If the muslims were so concerned about the "palestinians"....Th ey would be helping them. The fact is that aside from Israel itself, the USA gives more aid to West Bank/Gaza than any other nation.
In Michigan we have a campaign to support products made in Michigan. We call it Pure Michigan.
One of my favorites is produced by Midland based Dow Chemical....
White phosphorous....Pure Michigan!
Oh thanks for letting us know. We'll pack our stuff right away.. We're leaving this land for it's REAL natives. Russians and Ethiopians.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes....Hamas showed them! I saw a news clip of the arabs celebrating the cease fire in the usual muslim fashion....They were dancing around firing their guns into the air and chanting "D'eath to America". That goes a long way in selling their "cause" to Americans. The USA, Canada, ANZAC, EU and pretty much any nation that is rational designates Hamas as a terrorist organization. That's what they are....terrorists and cowards.
Yea I admit. We're lacking in the foreign relations department. Plus we can't lie and deceit like Jews.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll admit that other then owing them what they are due as human beings, I couldn't care less about the Gazans, they hate me and they support those who try to kill me. It doesn't mean I want them to suffer though, I'm not that kind of person, I'm nothing like you.
You just like to advocate nuking Gaza.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Oh thanks for letting us know. We'll pack our stuff right away.. We're leaving this land for it's REAL natives. Russians and Ethiopians.
Bye!
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>You just like to advocate nuking Gaza.
Calm down honey,
Are you making things up here? Never saw a post advocating nuking Gaza. Besides, Gaza is right next to Israel. That would mean mujing both. Kinda dumb.

Now, your Hamas leader denied bombing the bus in tel Aviv. Police just arrested a gazan sent by Hamas. Another Hamas lie. Just like Hamas claiming Israel attacked Gaza. More bs.

Here's an idea. Stop firing rockets into Israel. You can't complain about being bombed whel your shelling civilians.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ize Lost wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11 /23/world/middleeast/egypts-pr esident-morsi-gives-himself-ne w-powers.html?partner=rss& partner=TOPIXNEWS&_r=1 &
SPOILER ALERT: I've seen this one. It ends with Morsi being wheeled into court on a gurney twenty years from now to stand trial for ordering his troops to fire on a demonstration of Egyptians gone wild.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I admit. We're lacking in the foreign relations department. Plus we can't lie and deceit like Jews.
Don't sell yourself short, Arabs are tremendous liars.

Why, just a few short years ago you were known around the thread as Nuke Nablus, the man who single-handedly offered up the OPT as ground zero in an Iranian nuke attack. I believe your logic at the time was that if the wind was right, Israel might catch some fallout.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't sell yourself short, Arabs are tremendous liars.
Why, just a few short years ago you were known around the thread as Nuke Nablus, the man who single-handedly offered up the OPT as ground zero in an Iranian nuke attack. I believe your logic at the time was that if the wind was right, Israel might catch some fallout.
I never said NUKE NABLUS. All I said was I don't care if Nablus gets nuked in the process of nuking Israel. And I admit, that was a little bit ...extreme.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said NUKE NABLUS. All I said was I don't care if Nablus gets nuked in the process of nuking Israel. And I admit, that was a little bit ...extreme.
I have to admit, I like the new Ahmad. That education is paying off. Of course, TRD was the first to recognize it. Even though we are on the opposite sides in this conflict, good luck to you, young man. Like the Hunger Games, "May the odds ever be in your favor".
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Personally, I'm a fan of nuclear war. When I was little, they trained all of us how to hide under our school desks. I think the USA should nuke Mecca during the Hajj and lob a few onto Iran as well. Call me a romantic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit, I like the new Ahmad. That education is paying off. Of course, TRD was the first to recognize it. Even though we are on the opposite sides in this conflict, good luck to you, young man. Like the Hunger Games, "May the odds ever be in your favor".
Thanks. And here's hoping Israel meets the same fate as the Capitol...without all the corny romance :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,801 - 59,820 of67,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••