Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 2,989)

Showing posts 59,761 - 59,780 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, thanks Stewy. I was having trouble making my point that Iran is the driving force behind the latest slaughter of Palestinians but you framed my argument perfectly.
The Persians don't give a shit about the Arabs, they just needed to make some noise in the south to divert attention from what the Revolutionary Guards are doing in Syria. Y'know, hauling munitions is a touchy business...sometimes things blow up for no apparent reason.
Lets bet that the shipload of expired Iranian ammo and missiles (yes, there is such a thing ) will never reach Gaza. Its gonna be shark feed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets bet that the shipload of expired Iranian ammo and missiles (yes, there is such a thing ) will never reach Gaza. Its gonna be shark feed.
If HP ink cartridges can expire in my printer, then complex volatile compounds can degrade too.

How many subs in the Red Sea?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Frankie

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Hamas provokes Israel and then they pull their own hair in despair because of casualties from the Israeli response, that has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Hamas: You started the conflict, that makes you responsible for the deaths of your own children, just as Hitler was responsible for the death of Germans. There's a Spanish saying that translated goes: "He who spits towards the sky his spit will land on his own face." Fact: To see who the evil side here is, just analize this: Israel gave plenty of time to Hamas to stop the rockets before they started to defend themselves.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Frankie wrote:
Hamas provokes Israel and then they pull their own hair in despair because of casualties from the Israeli response, that has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Hamas: You started the conflict, that makes you responsible for the deaths of your own children, just as Hitler was responsible for the death of Germans. There's a Spanish saying that translated goes: "He who spits towards the sky his spit will land on his own face." Fact: To see who the evil side here is, just analize this: Israel gave plenty of time to Hamas to stop the rockets before they started to defend themselves.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/pho toarchives/mike-smith-cartoon/ 461217/

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
CAUTION: "SHILL WITH A QUILL"
“Israel Establishes Undercover Group of Paid Internet Propagandists”
http://azvsas.blogspot.com/2009/07/israel-est ...
Professor GAYreshire the RARE GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>How many FLIPPIN' times have you been told that there is no ZIONO-LAND!!!!!
"ISRAEL" is simply a fabrication that exists ONLY in self serving Hebrew Mythology!
AND
Far Brighter Minds than a self confessed, Paid, Scripted and Full Time Hasbarat have PROVED IT!
They've PROVED IT many times over using different approaches, FACTS and archeological Realities
“In Ancient Egypt, Canaan revisited without Israel”
http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-a ...
In his article “Deconstructing the Walls of Jericho“, appearing in Ha’aretz (29 October 1999), Ze’ev Herzog calls the mention of Israel on the stele a reference to “population group of nomads” who most probably were always on the move, looking for fertile land to herd their animals. In the article Herzog concludes
“Following 70 years of intensive excavations in the Land of Israel, archaeologists have found out: The patriarchs’ acts are legendary stories, we did not sojourn in Egypt or make an exodus, and we did not conquer the land.
Neither is there any mention of the empire of David and Solomon. Those who take an interest have known these facts for years, but Israel is a stubborn people and doesn’t want to hear about it.”
Did you know that Egypt is mentioned in the Holy Bible approximately 700 times (Egypt: 595 times, Egyptian(s): 120 times).
Obviously, Egypt must have played a vital role in the history of the Hebrews otherwise it wouldn’t have been such a recurring theme in the Jewish holy book.
Egypt was, and still is, the magnificent overture to the Israelites’ story. Take Egypt out and the whole structure of the Israelites’ tale would instantly fall.
The land of the Nile has been the theater for the Israelites’ epic stories of alleged enslavement, divine retaliation, wandering in the wilderness and finally a breath-taking and logic-defying exit.
But on the other hand, do you know how many times Israel or the Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records?
… Well, and according to history and the ancient Egyptian meticulous records – get ready for the surprise- once or … maybe none at all.
Now and before I take you on a little journey back in time, around 3000 years ago, I want you to contemplate on this paradoxical ratio 1:700, and try to answer this simple question;
what if there was someone who, you were told, talked of you hundreds and hundreds of times, citing places and stories he said had shared with you, only you don’t know who he is or what the hell he is talking about … what do you call that person?
… A liar! A deluded person!… or maybe someone who is trying to steal your thunder" CONTINUED
AND:
“Palestinian people”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_peop ...
“Genetic analysis suggests that Palestinians are "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times," and that the Muslims among them are largely descendants of Christians and Jews from the southern Levant.[19”
OOOPS...NO "CHOSEN" BROOKLYNITE Psycho Settlers THERE!
“What Right Do Zionist Jews Have To Palestine?”
http://www.serendipity.li/zionism/khazars.htm
EXCERPT “What title-deeds do the Jews of today actually have to the land of 'Israel'? The idea that a people can possess some kind of ethnic ancestral right to a territory supposedly vacated by their forebears some millenia previously, implying a right in perpetuity, can have no legal basis. Or otherwise Americans of European ancestry, to name just one group of people, will have to pack their bags." CONTINUED
OOOPS....NO FLORIDIAN FANATACS THERE EITHER!!!!
Now, What's left for a Delusional, Land Thief to Do?
DO LIKE THAT "HOLY-CO$T" SCAM.......N'.....JUST "MAKE-IT-UP"!
go CAPTAIN GO! HAHHAHAHAHHAAAA
Agreed....
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T66...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Timesten wrote:
The poor SICK COPY AND PASTE SPAMMER called TIMESTINK!! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night WITH HIS SILLY TOPIX FORUMS AND GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINES AS HIS SO-CALLED REFERENCES. THE HAMASARAT TALKING HEAD LIKES to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate for Jews, hate for Israel, hate for this and that while the imbecile supports HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. HIDING BEHIND THE NAME TIMESTINK THE HAMASARAT (google it) is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE, Anti-American government, ANTI-JEWISH propagandist, Anti-Israel lying propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANTI-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda AND HIS ONLY SILLY REFERENCES ARE, FROM GUESS WHAT?? TOPIX FORUMS AND GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINES. THEN THE IMBECILE HAS THE GALL TO STATE THAT THE EDUCATED NEED TO PROVE THE HAMASARAT A LIAR! AMAZING ISN'T IT?? HOW THE HELL DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO GO OVER THOUSANDS OF LIES??
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

The IDF does its utmost to avoid civilian casualties when striking back against the Hamas terror organization: placing recorded telephone calls, dropping warning leaflets and even diverting missiles mid-flight if civilians are spotted in the line of fire.

HAMAS DOES NOTHING!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

rouf wrote:
The israelis are on a killing spree and have killed over 20 palestinians to 3 jews killed-its always the same in every encounter the jews kill plenty while they are hardly touched, and yet so many scum you killers-whatever country you are from, I hope you all rot in hell where you belong
HOW MANY WAR CRIMES DID PALESTINIAN HAMAS COMMIT EVERY TIME THEY FIRE A ROCKET INTO ISRAEL OR SEND IN A SUICIDE BOMBER?? NOW TIMES THAT BY TEN THOUSAND!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that these brainwashed uneducated clowns love to do. Israel is the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid we and other countries give them and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Timesten wrote:
All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Frankie wrote:
You are right and its well known that arab muslims in this region are the most stupid, screwed up people on this globe. Their quoran makes them real stupid and I-slime make them totally stupid. What a combo!!! Bloodthirsty savages.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right and its well known that arab muslims in this region are the most stupid, screwed up people on this globe. Their quoran makes them real stupid and I-slime make them totally stupid. What a combo!!! Bloodthirsty savages.
How about that cease fire? Like that will last. Set your clock for the midnight fireworks display. Pali's are such liars.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Now this kid is on to something. Gilad Sharon

“The residents of Gaza are not innocent, they elected Hamas. The Gazans aren’t hostages; they chose this freely, and must live with the consequences.

"We need to flatten entire neighborhoods in Gaza. Flatten all of Gaza. The Americans didn’t stop with Hiroshima – the Japanese weren’t surrendering fast enough, so they hit Nagasaki, too.

"There should be no electricity in Gaza, no gasoline or moving vehicles, nothing. Then they’d really call for a ceasefire."

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that cease fire? Like that will last. Set your clock for the midnight fireworks display. Pali's are such liars.
Finally I see something that makes sense. Just dont believe any arab or muslim one word that they say, never. Very disgusting savages.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't take long...

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012...
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty - YouTube

&#9658; 7:59&#9658; 7:59 www.youtube.com/watch...
Oct 31, 2008 - 8 min - Uploaded by votenader08
2008 Presidential Candidate Ralph Nader discusses John McCain and Israel's bombing in the U.S.S ...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Come...stroll with me down memory lane:
Ahmad wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about stopping ?
We won't stop .
Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
<quoted text>
seems to me you already did Ahmad, I think it will take a long time before you dare again.
At least he told the truth but it would seem that "long time" is a relative term.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……Not enough Tax Money has been wasted yet? I doubt pull out

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

TRD wrote:
Come...stroll with me down memory lane:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
At least he told the truth but it would seem that "long time" is a relative term.
And a great calm covered the land. Egypt is going to be in charge of keeping the peace. How wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,761 - 59,780 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,034,631
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,685
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 65,184
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Los Angeles 43,024
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 34 min Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search