Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65590 Nov 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I'll take it anyway I can get it but don't forget to hold out some lovin' for Ize...even Christians and atheists need a hug.
You make me miss Florida. You Hebrews own the joint. I'm sorry about the Cubans and Haitians tough. Meir Lansky would cry.

&fe ature=related
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65591 Nov 19, 2012
*though*

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#65592 Nov 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
http://static.someecards.com/s omeecards/usercards/1353171856 691_2774517.png
They will be re-born. Pabst Beverage Company is working on it. Hey, Faith. Wanna dance? Chicken fight? ;)

Location hidden

#65593 Nov 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What's next Stewy?
Is the great nation of Persia going to mop the floor with Jew-heads? You of all people would benefit greatly from a high colonic. Do it today...you'll thank me for it.
It's not Stewy's fault. He has the same anxieties we have.

"Oswald and his colleagues wanted to see if there was a biological explanation for this trend. His team asked zookeepers at 65 zoos to rate happiness in more than 500 chimpanzees and orangutans. Among the questions, zookeepers were asked whether the apes were in good moods, whether the animals got pleasure from socializing and whether they achieved their goals. Researchers also answered the question, "if you were that ape, how happy would you be?"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57552036/...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65594 Nov 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like hurricane season here. Fill the cupboards with shelf-stable groceries and never have more than $50 worth of perishables in the freezer until after November 30th.
I decided I'm going with Iran, the atomic candlestick, in the library.
The Persians can't afford to lose their stepping stone to Israel and their (figurative) ship in Syria is taking on water. There is no easier way for them to distract the Arab world than with an Israeli/Palestinian crisis. All they needed was for Israel to whack a few civilians and the volume automatically goes up in the Ummah.
Meanwhile, do you know where your WMD's are Mr. Assad? It's classic sleight of hand. I picture Hamas agreeing to take one for the team in exchange for some future favors from Iran and an uninterrupted supply of larger rockets for them to torment you.
Interestingly the Egyptians made it crystal clear that they DO NOT want to hear the word Iran in any shape or form. Israel whacked 4 of the top Jihadists in Gaza and w/o saying it out loud but Haneia is smiling and happy as pig in shit. Who knows maybe even he was the stinker who told Israel where to hit them and what time. I believe anything about the fucked up arabs. Meantime the Lebanese army caught 2 Katyusha rocket launchers ready to hit Israel (by the Hisballah). Now poor Nazirallah is pissed off at all the arab states except Iran and blames them for playing into the hands of Israel. But I told you that arabs are stupid and fucked up. Says he, Iran gave you all the weapons in Gaza and now the hammas dont give a shit about it?? WTF. Thats the crazy Middle East.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65595 Nov 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
*though*
Tho what?

Don't be sorry about the Cubans, they're amazingly hard workers for the most part. Only 49.5% resemble the Pacino version. And if it weren't for the Haitians none of our hotels would get cleaned because all the Mexicans are getting ready to pick fruit.

Symbiosis.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65596 Nov 19, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be re-born. Pabst Beverage Company is working on it. Hey, Faith. Wanna dance? Chicken fight? ;)
Hallelujah!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65597 Nov 19, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Stewy's fault. He has the same anxieties we have.
"Oswald and his colleagues wanted to see if there was a biological explanation for this trend. His team asked zookeepers at 65 zoos to rate happiness in more than 500 chimpanzees and orangutans. Among the questions, zookeepers were asked whether the apes were in good moods, whether the animals got pleasure from socializing and whether they achieved their goals. Researchers also answered the question, "if you were that ape, how happy would you be?"
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57552036/...
Whitewash...but OK, I forgive General Petraeus.(did they have to wait to the third from last paragraph to mention hormones?)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65598 Nov 19, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly the Egyptians made it crystal clear that they DO NOT want to hear the word Iran in any shape or form. Israel whacked 4 of the top Jihadists in Gaza and w/o saying it out loud but Haneia is smiling and happy as pig in shit. Who knows maybe even he was the stinker who told Israel where to hit them and what time. I believe anything about the fucked up arabs. Meantime the Lebanese army caught 2 Katyusha rocket launchers ready to hit Israel (by the Hisballah). Now poor Nazirallah is pissed off at all the arab states except Iran and blames them for playing into the hands of Israel. But I told you that arabs are stupid and fucked up. Says he, Iran gave you all the weapons in Gaza and now the hammas dont give a shit about it?? WTF. Thats the crazy Middle East.
I haven't seen anything about the Lebanon rockets yet but I have noticed a trend in the last few months of calling Nasrallah out in the Lebanese press. His allegiance to Iran has never been more apparent and he gets smeared now about as often as Israel.

Thanks to you guys, the Arab press is finally going to get to use the Palestinian unity graphics they designed before it became clear that unity was impossible. Mazal Tov! Now what to do about the liars in Egypt? Let's see....what would help Morsi come out smelling like a rose? Hmmmmm...maybe if he offered to occupy Gaza with Egyptian police and disband the armed militias....nahhhhhh.

Location hidden

#65599 Nov 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen anything about the Lebanon rockets yet but I have noticed a trend in the last few months of calling Nasrallah out in the Lebanese press. His allegiance to Iran has never been more apparent and he gets smeared now about as often as Israel.
Thanks to you guys, the Arab press is finally going to get to use the Palestinian unity graphics they designed before it became clear that unity was impossible. Mazal Tov! Now what to do about the liars in Egypt? Let's see....what would help Morsi come out smelling like a rose? Hmmmmm...maybe if he offered to occupy Gaza with Egyptian police and disband the armed militias....nahhhhhh.
If it worked?

Location hidden

#65600 Nov 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Whitewash...but OK, I forgive General Petraeus.(did they have to wait to the third from last paragraph to mention hormones?)
Whitewash? You can't whitewash that indigo skinned Ramboner and his tightly woven hair. General Patraeus and it don't belong in the same paragraph. One has served his country admirably and the other is an illegal stealing wifi to send his weak shit to you and moi. HOW DARE YOU?:(

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65601 Nov 19, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
If it worked?
If it worked...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65602 Nov 19, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitewash? You can't whitewash that indigo skinned Ramboner and his tightly woven hair. General Patraeus and it don't belong in the same paragraph. One has served his country admirably and the other is an illegal stealing wifi to send his weak shit to you and moi. HOW DARE YOU?:(
Apologies, to both you and the General.
suzu

Colchester, CT

#65603 Nov 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Tho what?
Don't be sorry about the Cubans, they're amazingly hard workers for the most part. Only 49.5% resemble the Pacino version. And if it weren't for the Haitians none of our hotels would get cleaned because all the Mexicans are getting ready to pick fruit.
Symbiosis.
the chosen ones and the chosen wannabe's still shamelessly racist.
and still sooooooh boring
anyway enjoy your new rounds of killing,
but please don't whine about the hate that will come your way more than ever.
Frankie

Benicia, CA

#65605 Nov 19, 2012
This is the reality that many refuse to see: there has never existed a Palestinian State, that piece of land was barren and desolate before 1948, Muslims in Israel (especially women) have more freedom than any Jew in any Muslim country. Israel loves life, terrorists love death as the have said it themselves. Palestinians (and many Muslims) don't want freedom, success or money more than they long for the destruction of the Jewish State. They hate Israel with all their might, the Musim heart of today is to channel hatred towards Israel, the purpose of their existence is precisely to hate the Jew that ironically shares their blood. If israel ceased to exist (in theory, because this will never happen) Palestinians would take over that developed land and trash it, because present day Israel was built by disciplined people out of love for a land that was given to them (call it destiny or God Himself) and Palestinians have no passion for development but only for hating Israel and as Adele says: They "could have had it all" living as a prosperous country along with their Jewish brothers, but became obsessed with thying to annihilate them! Sad but true!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65607 Nov 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen anything about the Lebanon rockets yet but I have noticed a trend in the last few months of calling Nasrallah out in the Lebanese press. His allegiance to Iran has never been more apparent and he gets smeared now about as often as Israel.
I guess you know but if not here it is. Egypt was in Gaza long before Israel. The Gazans did not like it much cause they were not allowed to leave Gaza nor do anything on their own. It was much worst than now, you know they did not have shopping malls, open public swimming pools (what? water shortage??) in short Gaza and especially Egypt dont look like they want to go back to that. The only export Gaza had at that time were the faddayun (murderous terror groups coming into Israel to kill) Arabs with each other dont fuck around they just kill each other, example, the hammas in Gaza, Syria (close to 40.000 dead arabs) Iraq, etc etc. If they go in there gonna be no hammas and a lot of dead people. Go arabs go, kill each other.
Of course they pissed off cause today jooooos dont lay down and ask for mercy killing. Fucken retarded I-slime. Otherwise they are Ok :-))))))))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65609 Nov 20, 2012
Mohammad entered his classroom on the first day of school.

"What's your name?" asked the teacher.
"Mohammad," he replied.
"You're in Australia now," replied the teacher, "So from now on you will be
known as Kevin."
Mohammad returned home after school.

"How was your day, Mohammad?" his mother asked.
"My name is not Mohammad. I'm in Australia and now my name is Kevin."
"Are you ashamed of your name? Are you trying to dishonor your parents,
your heritage, your religion? Shame on you!"
And his mother beat him. Then she called his father, who beat him again.
The next day Mohammad returned to school. The teacher saw all of his
bruises. "What happened to you, Kevin? she asked.
"Well miss, shortly after becoming an Australian, I was attacked by two
fucking Arabs."

How true, lucky it was not a girl, she would be killed by her wonderful muslim family. Look up honor killings.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65610 Nov 20, 2012
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#65611 Nov 20, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you know but if not here it is. Egypt was in Gaza long before Israel. The Gazans did not like it much cause they were not allowed to leave Gaza nor do anything on their own. It was much worst than now, you know they did not have shopping malls, open public swimming pools (what? water shortage??) in short Gaza and especially Egypt dont look like they want to go back to that. The only export Gaza had at that time were the faddayun (murderous terror groups coming into Israel to kill) Arabs with each other dont fuck around they just kill each other, example, the hammas in Gaza, Syria (close to 40.000 dead arabs) Iraq, etc etc. If they go in there gonna be no hammas and a lot of dead people. Go arabs go, kill each other.
Of course they pissed off cause today jooooos dont lay down and ask for mercy killing. Fucken retarded I-slime. Otherwise they are Ok :-))))))))
You know uzi,
I supported a two state solution for a long time and still have some hope that maybe one day, a peaceful Palestine can exist where families from both countries and enjoy and benefit each other. But we all know that radical Islam does not want peace and prosperity for the Palestinian people. Instead, Palestinians are used as human shields to give good news coverage so like every other time, Hamas shoots from a school or hospital than the retaliation would be sure to kill innocents so they can further thier sick agenda. It has to be to most cowardess thing any sane individual on earth.

don't even listen to these traitorous posters from within the USA or terrorists/lovers outside the USA. They are filth, not worth a spit, on your spitting on them cause they promote the extermination of a race. And they don't care what race, Jews, Muslims anyone other then them. Just scumbags and they know it. Not even worth arguing with the cut and paste hate site verbage they spew.

America LOVES ISRAEL. Even with Obama, USA is going to back her ally no matter what these fools wish it say. Actions speak all. Israel, by its action has said enough is just friggen enough.

BTW, I Googled IDF women. Omg, what cuties! Where can I enlist!!!!
rouf

Gaza, Palestinian Territory

#65612 Nov 20, 2012
The israelis are on a killing spree and have killed over 20 palestinians to 3 jews killed-its always the same in every encounter the jews kill plenty while they are hardly touched, and yet so many scum are supporting theese murderous jewish scum- I dont like hamas, but that does not mean I would kill any jewish scum when i see one and also no matter what hamas did this onesided war is evil as is the support that is blindly given to these jews to kill, and the usa is paying how much to these israelis every year (more than 30 mil). You talk about defending your homes/children but then you grab more land and build more settlements. Showing what scum jews really are- such human scum you are-people like you are human trash you killers-whatever country you are from, I hope you all rot in hell where you belong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min woodtick57 1,115,312
Amy - 9-29-2014 8 min pde 31
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Ralph 98,360
Amy 10-1 15 min Kuuipo 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min factcheck 47,031
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min HughBe 69,531
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Cali Girl 2014 50,047
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,605
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]