Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65454 Nov 12, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambone Rambone where u bin, down on the corner drinking gin
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/12/us-w...
Who'd a thunk it, Screwey?
See?

See what we can do when we all pull together and ignore the environment?

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

#65455 Nov 12, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>See?
Is that a walnut bulging from your cheek, or your tongue? I know that your Gaybar isn't broken, so we can discount the other possibility. Don't tell me you're a closet green, Fertilizer Man. Taking advantage of your post to address Uzi, cuz he reads you like the Torah, I strongly suggest he read
http://www.snopes.com/
before he spams us to death. I have my doubts about snopes, but it's, at the very least, food for thoughtlessness. By your leave, Sir!

Location hidden

#65456 Nov 12, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>See?
How'd you like to pull this together? A haunting melody. Yes, I've been away, not long enough.
&fe ature=related

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65457 Nov 12, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text> How'd you like to pull this together? A haunting melody. Yes, I've been away, not long enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FUS4OpDbCsEXX&feature=rel ated
Not a fan of the show but I'll tell you what, I got a definite Rosie O'Donnell vibe (and not in the funny way) so I'll let you teach 'em about pole dancing.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#65458 Nov 12, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambone Rambone where u bin, down on the corner drinking gin
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/12/us-w...
Who'd a thunk it, Screwey?
A Global Vision of Long-term Growth, the OECD has announced that China’s economy will surpass the combined economies of the European Union (EU) Member States in a year.

By 2016, China is also expected to overtake the United States (U.S.) and become the largest economy in the world.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65459 Nov 12, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
A Global Vision of Long-term Growth, the OECD has announced that China’s economy will surpass the combined economies of the European Union (EU) Member States in a year.
By 2016, China is also expected to overtake the United States (U.S.) and become the largest economy in the world.
Are you sure you have the numbers straight Stewy? Since the GDP of the EU is already greater then that of the US, it stands to reason that surpassing the EU inside a year will necessarily place them ahead of the US far in advance of 2016.

Shouldn't we expect a country with three times the population to throw off three times the GDP? Just sayin'.

Location hidden

#65460 Nov 13, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not a fan of the show but I'll tell you what, I got a definite Rosie O'Donnell vibe (and not in the funny way) so I'll let you teach 'em about pole dancing.
Me neither, but Veeky was. I hunted the song down because a local news channel was playing it as a backdrop to their advertising "So Many Stories". She has an unusual voice and has won some awards. So, are you green? Do you object to using our natural resources to solve our energy needs? Put a little distance between us and our friendly ME buddies? I know you have hopes for hydrogen development, but we are talking now.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65461 Nov 13, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Me neither, but Veeky was. I hunted the song down because a local news channel was playing it as a backdrop to their advertising "So Many Stories". She has an unusual voice and has won some awards. So, are you green? Do you object to using our natural resources to solve our energy needs? Put a little distance between us and our friendly ME buddies? I know you have hopes for hydrogen development, but we are talking now.
I am pinkish-tan (no additional charge for freckles) and believe we should do whatever we can to wean ourselves from foreign oil in the short run and fossil fuel eventually. The promise of a hydrogen economy is not just clean, limitless energy but that we can plant our flag on an exclusive source of clean fuel which we then export to the rest of the world. That makes us rich and the Arabs, Persians and Venezuelans impotent.

So yes, drill everywhere...put up a windmill in my back yard...replace orange trees with solar panels...

Location hidden

#65462 Nov 13, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I am pinkish-tan (no additional charge for freckles) and believe we should do whatever we can to wean ourselves from foreign oil in the short run and fossil fuel eventually. The promise of a hydrogen economy is not just clean, limitless energy but that we can plant our flag on an exclusive source of clean fuel which we then export to the rest of the world. That makes us rich and the Arabs, Persians and Venezuelans impotent.
So yes, drill everywhere...put up a windmill in my back yard...replace orange trees with solar panels...
I have to say that you seemed to have had a positive effect on Screwy, as I'm more prone to read his cut and paste than in the past. Even cut and paste has levels Quality. And remember, Quality is always an accident. I haven't seen any references to that roll of tar paper that he's fond of. How about that Jill Kelly? I wonder if she can sing "So Many Stories".
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65463 Nov 13, 2012
Subject: Gen. David Petraeus vs Bill Clinton

Let me get this straight, a commanding General, a true American hero, has an affair

in a war zone and resigns in disgrace.

A former Commander-in-Chief has an affair

in the Oval Office, won't resign, lies about it, is impeached for perjury and is hailed

as a hero to this very day.

The loony logic of the Left, you can't make this stuff up.

Location hidden

#65464 Nov 13, 2012
Uzi wrote:
Subject: Gen. David Petraeus vs Bill Clinton
Let me get this straight, a commanding General, a true American hero, has an affair
in a war zone and resigns in disgrace.
A former Commander-in-Chief has an affair
in the Oval Office, won't resign, lies about it, is impeached for perjury and is hailed
as a hero to this very day.
The loony logic of the Left, you can't make this stuff up.
It's a shame, for sure. But, then again, David Petraeus has a sense of honor. Clinton has none.

Location hidden

#65465 Nov 13, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I am pinkish-tan (no additional charge for freckles) and believe we should do whatever we can to wean ourselves from foreign oil in the short run and fossil fuel eventually. The promise of a hydrogen economy is not just clean, limitless energy but that we can plant our flag on an exclusive source of clean fuel which we then export to the rest of the world. That makes us rich and the Arabs, Persians and Venezuelans impotent.
LOL Put a windmill up your backyard.....

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65466 Nov 13, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Put a windmill up your backyard.....
What?

I'm serious.

And yes, let's get the good General to teach our kids about honor, from his perspective of what not to do.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65467 Nov 13, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Put a windmill up your backyard.....
Bullcrap really, so what if he had the hots for her or 10 others. Screw them all. He did not rape them so WTF is the problem. Just another stupid shit from NoBama. Should have said : stay my friend stay.....
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65468 Nov 13, 2012
The above was for #65464. By the way I admired Clinton at that time, I mean the job of the Pres is tough enough and he still had the "head" and the willingness to screw around. My respect.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65469 Nov 13, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What?
I'm serious.
And yes, let's get the good General to teach our kids about honor, from his perspective of what not to do.
You mean not to be a General with NoBama??? I agree.
Honor got nothing to do with sex!!!!!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65470 Nov 13, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean not to be a General with NoBama??? I agree.
Honor got nothing to do with sex!!!!!!!!
I wish I could take this lightly but it's too serious. At the least, his was conduct unbecoming and since the man is defined by his military career, buh bye. At the most, we could be looking at a serious breach of security protocol which would be a criminally negligent position for the head of our foreign spy agency to be in so buh bye.

People who can't control their animal urges have no reason to be in a top secret loop, let alone sit in the seat at the head of the intelligence community's table. Were it my life at stake, I would prefer that my boss was able to keep it in his pants. You can't imagine the effort it will take to clean this up. We still don't know what information was compromised.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65471 Nov 13, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say that you seemed to have had a positive effect on Screwy, as I'm more prone to read his cut and paste than in the past. Even cut and paste has levels Quality. And remember, Quality is always an accident. I haven't seen any references to that roll of tar paper that he's fond of. How about that Jill Kelly? I wonder if she can sing "So Many Stories".
Oh yeah! Jill Kelly...nice Arab twist to the story, I wonder if NaNa knows her.

This whole incident sucks. Integrity was once a pillar of the officer corps and now we have to watch this play out in public. Four star dickhead if you ask me...he owed his wife consideration after 37 years. And Broadwell? Her husband didn't deserve to be cuckolded in the international media. She will sell some books I'd bet.

For all I know both marriages might have been for shit but there is a right way to do things and these people should have known that. If you want someone else you break up FIRST, then you go have your fun.

Location hidden

#65472 Nov 14, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah! Jill Kelly...nice Arab twist to the story, I wonder if NaNa knows her.
This whole incident sucks. Integrity was once a pillar of the officer corps and now we have to watch this play out in public. Four star dickhead if you ask me...he owed his wife consideration after 37 years. And Broadwell? Her husband didn't deserve to be cuckolded in the international media. She will sell some books I'd bet.
For all I know both marriages might have been for shit but there is a right way to do things and these people should have known that. If you want someone else you break up FIRST, then you go have your fun.
Imbedded with him for such along time, pretty hot looking in those quarters doing them pushups, the smell of her during and after those 6 mile runs, all that physical competitiveness, trying not to stare into those doe like adoring eyes displaying "combat readiness". I mean a man can only take so much. Geez, am I chubbing up because I was only an E-4? After all, he's just a man who puts his pants like you and Uzi. ;)

Location hidden

#65473 Nov 14, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What?
I'm serious.
Put a windmill up your backside was a play on "put a windmill (IN) my backyard". And, "you're serious"? Well, scuze me Capt'n. I'll fetch yo lunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,110,571
Abby 9-19 3 min ralph 4
Amy 9-19 14 min Toj 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min loose cannon 178,064
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Who 46,682
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Toj 98,230
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 25 min shadow 1,279
Amy 9-18 30 min possible famous b... 30
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE