Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
59,561 - 59,580 of 68,292 Comments Last updated Yesterday

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Uzi wrote:
Want to thank pres noBama with the families of those who were killed in Benghazi. Others want to thank him too.
Zawahiri: Benghazi jihad attack signifies American weakness
Yep.
"Al Qaeda Leader Zawahiri: Benghazi Attack Signifies American Weakness," by Tiffany Gabbay for The Blaze, November 7 :
Following quickly on the heels of the U.S. presidential election, al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri proclaimed that the terror attack against the U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghaz indicates that American “awe is lost” in the region. In an audio message addressed to the Somali jihadist group, al-Shabaab, Zawahiri said American influence in the region is floundering due to weakness.
“They were defeated in Iraq and they are withdrawing from Afghanistan and their ambassador in Benghazi was killed and the flags of their embassies were lowered in Cairo and Sanaa (Yemen),” a translation the militant’s message reads in the Long War Journal.
“Their awe is lost and their might is gone and they don’t dare to carry out a new campaign like their past ones in Iraq and Afghanistan.”...
Pretty nice going for a muzlim Pres in the White House.
Reality check: It's 11/9, not 11/6. The election is over and it is what it is, move on.

As long as there are more builders than destroyers we'll come out ahead. As long as there is a Muslim Kenyan in the White House, there'll be a staunchly Republican congress reigning him in. See? All is in balance...as it should be.

Now, if I have to listen to how bad he is for the next four years I think I'll go hang out on the Naked Massage Dubai thread. At least there I can get a good laugh watching these freaks trying to negotiate a happy ending in an obviously foreign language.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ike witnessed the game first hand at the highest levels and still could never foresee the tech we employ on the battlefield today. Neither could he comprehend the costs of today's weapons compared to those he commanded.
We do so much more with so much less that we've literally shrunk the MIC. Our forces are not only highly trained, highly motivated and well led, they are equipped with tools their enemies haven't even dreamed of with even better gear in the pipeline. Our combat commanders enjoy unprecedented access to the industry so that their field experience drives real-time solutions to the often grave challenges our troops face.
I like that our nation can project it's power all over the world. I wouldn't diminish our qualitative of quantitative edge under any circumstance.
Started at the back and ended up here. I must say that practice makes perfect. Your posts are worth those merit badges. It's funny to see uzi has blown a gasket and woot woot hasn't succumbed to those STD's yet. Later, Champ

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Started at the back and ended up here. I must say that practice makes perfect. Your posts are worth those merit badges. It's funny to see uzi has blown a gasket and woot woot hasn't succumbed to those STD's yet. Later, Champ
I'm only as good as the company I keep and Uzi will be fine, don't worry. I bet it won't take long for you to generate some female traffic...thanks in advance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm only as good as the company I keep and Uzi will be fine, don't worry. I bet it won't take long for you to generate some female traffic...thanks in advance.
Speaking of, I read that post from Faith to Gray about the plate in his head and fell out. She's pretty good.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of, I read that post from Faith to Gray about the plate in his head and fell out. She's pretty good.
Anyone who can show up as #1 on Grey's list of hasbarat aliases after just one post has earned my eternal respect.

Too bad about the Tigers...I hope she's not so embarrassed about the smack she talked going into the series that she's staying away. I hope it's just that I've become a wholly unfunny guy in your absence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who can show up as #1 on Grey's list of hasbarat aliases after just one post has earned my eternal respect.
Too bad about the Tigers...I hope she's not so embarrassed about the smack she talked going into the series that she's staying away. I hope it's just that I've become a wholly unfunny guy in your absence.
I believe I have her e-mail address and have sent some stuff to her with no response. Could be hibernating. Or not. Just finished Tom Clancy's "Debt of Honor". Being a finance savvy guy, you might enjoy it. Let me know. This one will never see the silver screen, like many of his others. But, it's still good. I beat it up pretty good on my Royal Caribbean Cruise to Bermuda 2 weeks ago. We went out of Bayonne, so plenty of reading time. I know, I know, it's not Hawaii, but I don't have your dinero! ;)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I have her e-mail address and have sent some stuff to her with no response. Could be hibernating. Or not. Just finished Tom Clancy's "Debt of Honor". Being a finance savvy guy, you might enjoy it. Let me know. This one will never see the silver screen, like many of his others. But, it's still good. I beat it up pretty good on my Royal Caribbean Cruise to Bermuda 2 weeks ago. We went out of Bayonne, so plenty of reading time. I know, I know, it's not Hawaii, but I don't have your dinero! ;)
You always go to such great places to not play golf...and such great sailing weather too! Bermuda is on the bucket list but I think if I'm going to talk my way out of my anniversary fail it will take a transatlantic, possibly the spring repositioning cruise from Venice.(how was I supposed to know that women don't share our love of power tools?)
what

Izmir, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

te hehehe.. two 80 yo blacl carcasses licking each others somehow pale white fungie infested looose buutt holess.. and dreaming of virtual granmaass.. and yet wasting their last moments of their miserable lives online here.. 24/7 .. Morons or mormoons whatever..heh

on the other hand the talented Muzzi and its hasbara ilk have been able to generate so much hatred againist Roomne and Hellisreal with their 24/7 propoganda that Obama won again..Heh! Let em think they rock! Bwhahahahahhaa

for your own good.. the less you talk.. the fewer mistakes you make.

the muddle east and its chosen inbrred indocrinated psychopath rats..heh

is not life itself a miracle indeed? 8D
what

Izmir, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Obama and the Israel lobby: Quo vadis?

Has AIPAC lost its mojo? Does Obama's reelection prove that the Israel lobby is getting weaker, and that he can return to Middle East peacemaking with new confidence and resolve? It's no secret that Obama has a frosty relationship with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, fueling GOP hopes that Israel would be a wedge issue that would attract lots of Jewish voters and donors. At least one prominent hardline Zionist, Sheldon Adelson, spent tens of millions of dollars trying to buy the election for Romney, and he got bupkis for all that cash. So now that Obama's got a second term, will he blithely ignore AIPAC et al and pursue an even-handed approach to the Middle East peace process?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

...Netanyahu's campaign commercials, for Romney were a huge failure.... Israel need's to replace him....
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Netanyahu's campaign commercials, for Romney were a huge failure.... Israel need's to replace him....
There were never ANY Netanyahu commercials for Romney. Never.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is funny for you, enjoy it:

Four years ago, America put into the White House a sulky narcissist with close links to people with a history of thuggish, far-left, black power, Jew-bashing, west-hating politics. In his autobiography, Obama himself described his mentor, the communist agitator Frank Marshall Davis, as being a promoter of black power; in 1995 Obama went on the Million Man March organised by the black power activist and radical antisemite Louis Farrakhan; for twenty years, Obama belonged to a church whose pastor, Jeremiah Wright, peddled antisemitic conspiracy theories, denounced black assimilation into white society and in June 2009 claimed that Jews were controlling Obama and were preventing Wright from talking to him.

Obama’s agenda has been crystal clear from the get-go: to increase the power of the state over the citizen at home, and to neutralise American power abroad. Four more years of this and he’ll almost certainly have succeeded. The impact upon western security could be cataclysmic.

Great pres, hahaha hahaha Americans at least the 50% who voted for asshole are total idiots.
God help America from this garbage.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Here is some more funny stuff for assholes:

Romney lost because he refused to provide an alternative to any of this for fear of being labelled a warmonger, flint-heart or social reactionary. He refused to engage with any of the issues that made this Presidential election so truly momentous. Up against the bullying of the totalitarian left, he ran for cover. He played safe, and as a result only advertised his own weakness and dishonesty. Well, voters can smell inconsistency from a mile away; they call it untrustworthiness, and they are right.

Romney lost because, like Britain’s Conservative Party, the Republicans just don’t understand that America and the west are being consumed by a culture war. In their cowardice and moral confusion, they all attempt to appease the enemies within. And from without, the Islamic enemies of civilisation stand poised to occupy the void.

With the re-election of Obama, America now threatens to lead the west into a terrifying darkness.

Whats needed is a real American leader. Right now idiotic bums are trying to take over the greatest nation on earth ever.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is funny for you, enjoy it:
Four years ago, America put into the White House a sulky narcissist with close links to people with a history of thuggish, far-left, black power, Jew-bashing, west-hating politics. In his autobiography, Obama himself described his mentor, the communist agitator Frank Marshall Davis, as being a promoter of black power; in 1995 Obama went on the Million Man March organised by the black power activist and radical antisemite Louis Farrakhan; for twenty years, Obama belonged to a church whose pastor, Jeremiah Wright, peddled antisemitic conspiracy theories, denounced black assimilation into white society and in June 2009 claimed that Jews were controlling Obama and were preventing Wright from talking to him.
Obama’s agenda has been crystal clear from the get-go: to increase the power of the state over the citizen at home, and to neutralise American power abroad. Four more years of this and he’ll almost certainly have succeeded. The impact upon western security could be cataclysmic.
Great pres, hahaha hahaha Americans at least the 50% who voted for asshole are total idiots.
God help America from this garbage.
We can't be sure what his name is, where he was born, where his school transcripts are, what qualifies him to lead and yet you are certain about all this other stuff about him. How are we to be sure that what you say he is isn't what he and his handlers want us to believe he is? If this were the great deception you claim, wouldn't there be twists and turns? Which twist are we supposed to believe is true, the truth he wrote, the truth they wrote or the truth you wrote?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

US Drones = Civilian killing machines = War crimes = US fights without HONOR...........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Rambone wrote:
US Drones = Civilian killing machines = War crimes = US fights without HONOR..........
Is that Muslim math StewY? Lets do another one:

VBIED = wholesale civilian killing machines = war crimes = Muslims fight without honor.....

Is that about right?

Our president has every intention of assisting any and all Jihadis to reach paradise by helping them die for the struggle...it's a win-win.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We can't be sure what his name is, where he was born, where his school transcripts are, what qualifies him to lead and yet you are certain about all this other stuff about him. How are we to be sure that what you say he is isn't what he and his handlers want us to believe he is? If this were the great deception you claim, wouldn't there be twists and turns? Which twist are we supposed to believe is true, the truth he wrote, the truth they wrote or the truth you wrote?
Of course you must be kidding. The shit about him is all facts. You mean you never heard of his American loving priest? You never heard of his friendship with Ayers etc etc???

Is this a bullcrap story too???

[You voted for it, you got it. And the early results are just trickling in. df]

Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division (Reuters)

Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (CBS)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you must be kidding. The shit about him is all facts. You mean you never heard of his American loving priest? You never heard of his friendship with Ayers etc etc???
Is this a bullcrap story too???
[You voted for it, you got it. And the early results are just trickling in. df]
Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division (Reuters)
Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (CBS)
I voted for Mitt and yes, I've heard everything you've said about the President and seen it reiterated by many other sources. I also use my other senses...I walk outside and see the sun rise, I hear the birds chirping, and contrary to your doom and gloom predictions it's a regular McDonalds commercial out there.

The bottom line is that I don't care how many doobies he rolled in Hawaii, who he listened to or read in college, which jagoff's sermon he sat through in his life, they don't matter. He's President of the United States of America (again) and he has my undivided support. I took an oath a long, long time ago which will never expire so relax, I'll be the first and the loudest to demand action when I see him harm America.

BTW, trimming 30% of the management fat is not the same as closing a production line and laying off rank and file workers. It doesn't weaken Boeing but rather it makes the company leaner and more competitive. Lockheed cut 25% of their fat and they're the prime contractors on the most expensive tactical aircraft in history. Remove the punditry and you see Boeing as very competitive for an aerospace giant that is currently between defense and space contracts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for Mitt and yes, I've heard everything you've said about the President and seen it reiterated by many other sources. I also use my other senses...I walk outside and see the sun rise, I hear the birds chirping, and contrary to your doom and gloom predictions it's a regular McDonalds commercial out there.
The bottom line is that I don't care how many doobies he rolled in Hawaii, who he listened to or read in college, which jagoff's sermon he sat through in his life, they don't matter. He's President of the United States of America (again) and he has my undivided support. I took an oath a long, long time ago which will never expire so relax, I'll be the first and the loudest to demand action when I see him harm America.
BTW, trimming 30% of the management fat is not the same as closing a production line and laying off rank and file workers. It doesn't weaken Boeing but rather it makes the company leaner and more competitive. Lockheed cut 25% of their fat and they're the prime contractors on the most expensive tactical aircraft in history. Remove the punditry and you see Boeing as very competitive for an aerospace giant that is currently between defense and space contracts.
You go, Champ. It's like the Super Bowl of US Politics. Losers scream and most of us get over it. I was Romney, too. But, I knew, deep down, he didn't have a chance. Nothing like talk show visits and Hollywood appearances to cement the deal. One of the many reasons I read this thread and not participate. It's like talking to the birds in the back yard. Having to give woot woot a chance to respond to me makes me want to wrap these pipes around that filthy neck and show him what this 80 year old can do. But, it's the Internet. Where do you get your patience?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••