Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65304 Nov 3, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just saying...I still see people, allover the malls, buying more stuff, they likely don't need, zinging up those credit cards....Oh well, who do you think will win, Obama or Romney?
Yes (unfortunately).
Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#65305 Nov 3, 2012
How very sad... if this "breaking news" is true!

Truth in Journalism -- The Western Center for Journalism

A botched Kidnapping ordered by Obama in conjunction with the Muslim Brotherhood!

· http://www.westernjournalism.com/libyan-attac...

Is this why a few journalists are pushing hard for the this truth to come out?

While the media is keeping total silence?

Keep your ears tuned to discover what is the source of this information.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65306 Nov 3, 2012
Some just can't lose an election, with dignity.......

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65307 Nov 3, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Psssshhhttt, Tell me about it!

Ron Paul.
Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#65308 Nov 3, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yeap, "poor" muzlim obama, back to kenya.
Uzi

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

#65310 Nov 4, 2012
Important reminder: Don’t forget to change your clocks tonight… and your president on Tuesday

Location hidden

#65311 Nov 4, 2012
Uzi wrote:
Important reminder: Don’t forget to change your clocks tonight… and your president on Tuesday
Just imagine, the worst Wednesday, of your life.....

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65312 Nov 4, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Just imagine, the worst Wednesday, of your life.....
The Wednesday we put all three dogs down...it was rough. Politics? Nowhere near the impact.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65313 Nov 4, 2012
Uzi wrote:
This is a good read and an example of how Mitt may not have the full backing of mainstream Christianity.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/04/us/politics...

It doesn't help to be perceived as belonging to a cult. Then again... look who we elected last time.

Location hidden

#65314 Nov 4, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The Wednesday we put all three dogs down...it was rough. Politics? Nowhere near the impact.
That would be brutal, may i ask, why all three?
Uzi

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

#65316 Nov 4, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Just imagine, the worst Wednesday, of your life.....
wrong. Nobama is going home, wherever that is. But who cares.
Uzi

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

#65317 Nov 4, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>This is a good read and an example of how Mitt may not have the full backing of mainstream Christianity.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/04/us/politics...
It doesn't help to be perceived as belonging to a cult. Then again... look who we elected last time.
Why?? Like Nobama got the full backing of all blacks. Thats the name of the game. I rather have a Mormon in the White House than a moron. If the fake one wins its positive proof that there are much more idiots in America than real Americans. Can asshole fool them the second time too?? I dont think so. The fake one is here to destroy America.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65318 Nov 4, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That would be brutal, may i ask, why all three?
They were all getting to the point of breakdown with tumors, renal failure, cataracts, etc. They lived together for over a decade (two were siblings) and we couldn't face the prospect of doing it over and over. That would have been like asking Uzi to suffer through another term with President Obama:)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65319 Nov 4, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?? Like Nobama got the full backing of all blacks. Thats the name of the game. I rather have a Mormon in the White House than a moron. If the fake one wins its positive proof that there are much more idiots in America than real Americans. Can asshole fool them the second time too?? I dont think so. The fake one is here to destroy America.
Really? Here to destroy America? He sux at it. Give me the chance and I could wreck this country in a weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I like Mormons...even the bad ones are the nicest people you'll ever meet. All I'm saying is that they're running neck 'n neck and when you have a race that close, people run out of positives to count and start inventorying the negatives. A lot of evangelicals and Roman Catholics may not feel the same way you do about the lesser evil.

Location hidden

#65320 Nov 4, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They were all getting to the point of breakdown with tumors, renal failure, cataracts, etc. They lived together for over a decade (two were siblings) and we couldn't face the prospect of doing it over and over. That would have been like asking Uzi to suffer through another term with President Obama:)
I'm so sorry, that must have been so sad...our neighbor, just had to put down, Molly...a yellow lab, that i really loved...the sweet ones are the hardest....
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#65321 Nov 5, 2012
Every American, except for the small number of mega-rich who control Washington, can be arrested and dispossessed, on the basis of nothing but a spurious allegation by some member of the executive branch. He might want your wife, your girlfriend, your property. He might want to settle a score with you. He might want to exterminate you if you happen to be his rival or competitor.
In America today, law serves the powerful. Justice? There’s no such thing. In effect, there is no law. There is no justice. There is only unaccountable power.
What is the point of a vote when the outcome is the same?
Both candidates represent the interests of the military/security complex, agribusiness, the offshoring corporations, the suppression of unions and workers, the total demise of civil liberty and the US Constitution.
Both candidates represent the interests of Israel, not the interests of the US.
In the US today, the power of money rules. Nothing else is in the equation.
Why vote to lend your support to the continuation of your own exploitation? Every time Americans vote, it is a vote for their own extinction.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65322 Nov 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so sorry, that must have been so sad...our neighbor, just had to put down, Molly...a yellow lab, that i really loved...the sweet ones are the hardest....
Thanks.

That was the worst Wednesday ever so this week will be an improvement no matter what happens.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65323 Nov 5, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Every American, except for the small number of mega-rich who control Washington, can be arrested and dispossessed, on the basis of nothing but a spurious allegation by some member of the executive branch. He might want your wife, your girlfriend, your property. He might want to settle a score with you. He might want to exterminate you if you happen to be his rival or competitor.
In America today, law serves the powerful. Justice? There’s no such thing. In effect, there is no law. There is no justice. There is only unaccountable power.
What is the point of a vote when the outcome is the same?
Both candidates represent the interests of the military/security complex, agribusiness, the offshoring corporations, the suppression of unions and workers, the total demise of civil liberty and the US Constitution.
Both candidates represent the interests of Israel, not the interests of the US.
In the US today, the power of money rules. Nothing else is in the equation.
Why vote to lend your support to the continuation of your own exploitation? Every time Americans vote, it is a vote for their own extinction.
Geez, Stewy...negative much?

Y'know, I feel you buddy and I want you to know that at least someone understands that you aren't totally full of zhit. You are absolutely right in that most of that happens to some people...we call you illegal aliens.

If that's all you think happens here, you don't deserve to live in the greatest country on earth. Go back to your perfect Islamic home where your vote just gets you killed outright.

Location hidden

#65324 Nov 5, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks.
That was the worst Wednesday ever so this week will be an improvement no matter what happens.
..You bet...buy some nice wine, to mellow it out, either way....i would say a doobie, but i can't smoke anything, anymore.....lol...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65325 Nov 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..You bet...buy some nice wine, to mellow it out, either way....i would say a doobie, but i can't smoke anything, anymore.....lol...
Then I will take your share too:-)

If this were Cali or Colorado, we'd be discussing which bud goes best with the respective party platforms. Of course, Dems will be hitting the Blueberry Kush while GOP parties will be serving Red Dragon.

Fearless...your recommendation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,996
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Dale 182,097
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 49,326
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 2 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 3 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]