Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71237 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65319 Nov 4, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?? Like Nobama got the full backing of all blacks. Thats the name of the game. I rather have a Mormon in the White House than a moron. If the fake one wins its positive proof that there are much more idiots in America than real Americans. Can asshole fool them the second time too?? I dont think so. The fake one is here to destroy America.
Really? Here to destroy America? He sux at it. Give me the chance and I could wreck this country in a weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I like Mormons...even the bad ones are the nicest people you'll ever meet. All I'm saying is that they're running neck 'n neck and when you have a race that close, people run out of positives to count and start inventorying the negatives. A lot of evangelicals and Roman Catholics may not feel the same way you do about the lesser evil.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65320 Nov 4, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They were all getting to the point of breakdown with tumors, renal failure, cataracts, etc. They lived together for over a decade (two were siblings) and we couldn't face the prospect of doing it over and over. That would have been like asking Uzi to suffer through another term with President Obama:)
I'm so sorry, that must have been so sad...our neighbor, just had to put down, Molly...a yellow lab, that i really loved...the sweet ones are the hardest....
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#65321 Nov 5, 2012
Every American, except for the small number of mega-rich who control Washington, can be arrested and dispossessed, on the basis of nothing but a spurious allegation by some member of the executive branch. He might want your wife, your girlfriend, your property. He might want to settle a score with you. He might want to exterminate you if you happen to be his rival or competitor.
In America today, law serves the powerful. Justice? There’s no such thing. In effect, there is no law. There is no justice. There is only unaccountable power.
What is the point of a vote when the outcome is the same?
Both candidates represent the interests of the military/security complex, agribusiness, the offshoring corporations, the suppression of unions and workers, the total demise of civil liberty and the US Constitution.
Both candidates represent the interests of Israel, not the interests of the US.
In the US today, the power of money rules. Nothing else is in the equation.
Why vote to lend your support to the continuation of your own exploitation? Every time Americans vote, it is a vote for their own extinction.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65322 Nov 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so sorry, that must have been so sad...our neighbor, just had to put down, Molly...a yellow lab, that i really loved...the sweet ones are the hardest....
Thanks.

That was the worst Wednesday ever so this week will be an improvement no matter what happens.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65323 Nov 5, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Every American, except for the small number of mega-rich who control Washington, can be arrested and dispossessed, on the basis of nothing but a spurious allegation by some member of the executive branch. He might want your wife, your girlfriend, your property. He might want to settle a score with you. He might want to exterminate you if you happen to be his rival or competitor.
In America today, law serves the powerful. Justice? There’s no such thing. In effect, there is no law. There is no justice. There is only unaccountable power.
What is the point of a vote when the outcome is the same?
Both candidates represent the interests of the military/security complex, agribusiness, the offshoring corporations, the suppression of unions and workers, the total demise of civil liberty and the US Constitution.
Both candidates represent the interests of Israel, not the interests of the US.
In the US today, the power of money rules. Nothing else is in the equation.
Why vote to lend your support to the continuation of your own exploitation? Every time Americans vote, it is a vote for their own extinction.
Geez, Stewy...negative much?

Y'know, I feel you buddy and I want you to know that at least someone understands that you aren't totally full of zhit. You are absolutely right in that most of that happens to some people...we call you illegal aliens.

If that's all you think happens here, you don't deserve to live in the greatest country on earth. Go back to your perfect Islamic home where your vote just gets you killed outright.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65324 Nov 5, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks.
That was the worst Wednesday ever so this week will be an improvement no matter what happens.
..You bet...buy some nice wine, to mellow it out, either way....i would say a doobie, but i can't smoke anything, anymore.....lol...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65325 Nov 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..You bet...buy some nice wine, to mellow it out, either way....i would say a doobie, but i can't smoke anything, anymore.....lol...
Then I will take your share too:-)

If this were Cali or Colorado, we'd be discussing which bud goes best with the respective party platforms. Of course, Dems will be hitting the Blueberry Kush while GOP parties will be serving Red Dragon.

Fearless...your recommendation?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#65326 Nov 5, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They were all getting to the point of breakdown with tumors, renal failure, cataracts, etc. They lived together for over a decade (two were siblings) and we couldn't face the prospect of doing it over and over. That would have been like asking Uzi to suffer through another term with President Obama:)
hahahah hahahah just cant believe that this shithead can fool all of America. But you usually get what you deserve. We will see in a few days if the USA is here to stay or destroyed by a closet muzlim anti American lieing Marxist socialist SOB dictator.
Vote American, vote Republican.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65327 Nov 5, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah hahahah just cant believe that this shithead can fool all of America. But you usually get what you deserve. We will see in a few days if the USA is here to stay or destroyed by a closet muzlim anti American lieing Marxist socialist SOB dictator.
Vote American, vote Republican.
Don't be silly...if we were to get what I deserve we'd be inaugurating President Marilyn Chambers. Can Israel absorb 350 million refugees?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#65328 Nov 5, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly...if we were to get what I deserve we'd be inaugurating President Marilyn Chambers. Can Israel absorb 350 million refugees?
Don't be silly, of course we can, dont you forgett it, this is the Land of Miracles and greatest falafel on earth. Not counting downtown Beirut. Anyway, see this.

Interesting survey in today papers in Israel for the American voters. Could not believe it but 85% Romney 15% for the asshole.
I wish the American Jews would vote the same.
Go Romney Go!!!!!!
Marilyn Chambers for VP in charge of the bedrooms.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#65329 Nov 5, 2012
Remember you Christians. If you vote for Obama, you re guilty of the Murder of all of the innocent children that will be killed because of your voting for a PRO-ABORIONIST, and his EVIL cabinet and staff.
When your time comes to be judged DO NOT THINK THAT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WILL BE FORGOTEN BY GOD!29
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#65330 Nov 5, 2012
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#65331 Nov 5, 2012

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65332 Nov 5, 2012
Bruser wrote:
Remember you Christians. If you vote for Obama, you re guilty of the Murder of all of the innocent children that will be killed because of your voting for a PRO-ABORIONIST, and his EVIL cabinet and staff.
When your time comes to be judged DO NOT THINK THAT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WILL BE FORGOTEN BY GOD!29
But Mitt's death, is just slower... www.bainport.com

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65333 Nov 5, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly, of course we can, dont you forgett it, this is the Land of Miracles and greatest falafel on earth. Not counting downtown Beirut. Anyway, see this.
Interesting survey in today papers in Israel for the American voters. Could not believe it but 85% Romney 15% for the asshole.
I wish the American Jews would vote the same.
Go Romney Go!!!!!!
Marilyn Chambers for VP in charge of the bedrooms.
Whoa, whoa, whoa...last time I checked, Beirut is on Earth.

C'mere...I'm going to let you in on a little secret. No, closer, we really have to keep this on the down-low. The election tomorrow? The one where we all go to the polls and cast our "one man, one vote"? It's immaterial. That's right, you heard me, it don't mean a thing. The popular vote has been overridden in the past and with a race like this, it will probably be close enough to happen again.

The Electoral College sucks. Write in Marilyn Chambers/Linda Lovelace tomorrow! It's the only way to make sure that the screwin' we're getting matches the screwin' we're givin'.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65334 Nov 5, 2012
Uzi wrote:
Holy crap!

He has Richard Petty? Why didn't you say so?

Richard Petty...that's a game-changer.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#65335 Nov 6, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Here to destroy America? He sux at it. Give me the chance and I could wreck this country in a weekend.
Don't get me wrong, I like Mormons...even the bad ones are the nicest people you'll ever meet. All I'm saying is that they're running neck 'n neck and when you have a race that close, people run out of positives to count and start inventorying the negatives. A lot of evangelicals and Roman Catholics may not feel the same way you do about the lesser evil.


very timely and well done a good watch
A warning from Mexico and Spain … time is running out!





Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#65336 Nov 6, 2012
Hey you people:

Its a MITT-zvah to cast your vote for Romney!!!!!
Go Romney go!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65337 Nov 6, 2012
..Romney's gonna go, alright....back to the Cayman's to lick his wounds and count his money...."Lovey, please get daddy another of those pina coladas....can't get over not lyin enough to win".....

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65338 Nov 6, 2012
You guys crack me up.

God bless America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Susanm 1,459,440
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Into The Night 62,340
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 231,141
ex chicago police woman 5 hr Mikr 11
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1,965
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 9,871
last post wins! (Dec '10) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,759
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr F_R_E_D 104,535

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages