Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65179 Oct 18, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I stop by once in awhile to marvel at TRD's and your cleverness. You two play well off each other. Everybody else on here suks. I see they are still trying to blow NY up. Bangladesh? Sheesh!
You know what they say...if you can blow it up there, you can blow it up anywhere.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65180 Oct 18, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I held out as long as I could.
A salute your restraint. You really are a gentleman.
Anyhow, I'm not imagining this...Am I? It really is the Cardinals and Detroit...again. I would hope that if there is a God....he would at least throw me this bone as a kind of consolation....I mean being that I have to try and survive another Michigan winter.
The wind is blowing, my friend.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65181 Oct 18, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You know what they say...if you can blow it up there, you can blow it up anywhere.
I always preferred Dino. Are you a Shemp man?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65183 Oct 18, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I always preferred Dino. Are you a Shemp man?
Sinatra owned Dino & Curley rules!(kind of like Detroit owns NY...Tigers rule!)

Live large, lady. You've been working with the chosen so I have to believe it's rubbed off in the biblical/baseball sense.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65184 Oct 18, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sinatra owned Dino & Curley rules!(kind of like Detroit owns NY...Tigers rule!)
Live large, lady. You've been working with the chosen so I have to believe it's rubbed off in the biblical/baseball sense.
Huh? How 'bout that Sandy Koufax?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65185 Oct 18, 2012
One of yours....I presume?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Scherzer

Thanks. You guys are great.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65186 Oct 18, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Big nose? Yaz was unfuggin-believable!
If it means anything, I'm over Boston.
You might want to take a look at this......

Someday, I will tell you about what it means to be "East-side" In Michigan.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65187 Oct 18, 2012
You know....uh....while I'm speaking on this subject...You know my favorite Jew is?....Maybe Al Pacino...

He's pretty funny.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65188 Oct 18, 2012
Peter Falk is my favorite Italian...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65189 Oct 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? How 'bout that Sandy Koufax?
He's gone over...he's a verb now.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65190 Oct 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
You know....uh....while I'm speaking on this subject...You know my favorite Jew is?....Maybe Al Pacino...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2yA7HUlJsW8XX
He's pretty funny.
That's better than Ize's choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So, we give you Seinfeld, Larry David and a future draft pick for Pacino, De Niro and some third tier playas from TheDeer Hunter such as Ding Santos, Krieng Chaiyapuk, Ot Palapoo, and Chok Chai Mahasoke.

They're Hebrews now?

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

#65191 Oct 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's better than Ize's choice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sr9_GfeoCjkXX
So, we give you Seinfeld, Larry David and a future draft pick for Pacino, De Niro and some third tier playas from TheDeer Hunter such as Ding Santos, Krieng Chaiyapuk, Ot Palapoo, and Chok Chai Mahasoke.
They're Hebrews now?
Great memory. I tried to learn that dance. Very difficult. LOL

Location hidden

#65192 Oct 19, 2012
I had very little problem with the lyrics, tho!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#65193 Oct 19, 2012
wrong one

&fe ature=related

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65194 Oct 19, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Great memory. I tried to learn that dance. Very difficult. LOL
Too late...this is the step you need now:

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65195 Oct 19, 2012
Did you ever see a Jew do the Tarantella....?
Pretty funny.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65196 Oct 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
Did you ever see a Jew do the Tarantella....?
Pretty funny.
That's a stereotype and I resent it, besides, it's 6/8 time...that's what, two waltzes? Jews are made for that.

Are you sure it wasn't a specific Jew and not just "a Jew"? I mean, just because I've never seen an Italian fly a diamond roll doesn't mean some guy named Giuseppe or Luigi hasn't done it.
Uzi

Israel

#65197 Oct 19, 2012
At almost every jewish wedding they do play and dance the tarrantella. Just like at almost every Italian weddins they play and dance the Hava Nagillah. Started in the late 60's.
Uzi

Israel

#65198 Oct 19, 2012
Uzi

Israel

#65199 Oct 20, 2012
The SOB and his bitch ugly wife.
Subject: How the President lost his lawyer's license... a real eye-opener
That guy never seems to tell the truth, but yet people think he’s the man .... Obama Must Go (OMG)
--- How the President lost his lawyer's license... a real eye-opener
-No wonder he paid a fortune to have all his past records sealed!
THIS should be a real eye-opener…
And every statement is backed up by a link to verification.
Make sure this makes the rounds before November, 2012!!!!!
I knew they had both lost their law licenses, but I didn't know why until I read this.
This is legit. I check it out at https://www.iardc.org Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois; and they are very strict and mean as hell.(Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard and long to earn.
Big surprise.
Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.
Consider this:
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.
2 Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
3. So, we have the first black President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.
Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-b...
4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,223,946
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Guru 187,803
College Scandals 31 min music 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr zion 53,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,947
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,211
News 1 dead 4 injured in separate shootings across C... 3 hr reality is a crutch 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]