Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65170 Oct 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Big nose? Yaz was unfuggin-believable!
If it means anything, I'm over Boston.
Interesting. Who can forget this....

I am so sorry for you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65171 Oct 17, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting. Who can forget this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HmEe7vHpKCgXX
I am so sorry for you.
Do you know what they call it when a player leads the league in batting average, home runs and runs batted in? The triple crown. You should know that because Miguel Cabrera did it this year...the first time since Yaz did it in 1967.

I told you I'm over Boston, I'm a Mets fan now.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65172 Oct 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what they call it when a player leads the league in batting average, home runs and runs batted in? The triple crown. You should know that because Miguel Cabrera did it this year...the first time since Yaz did it in 1967.
I told you I'm over Boston, I'm a Mets fan now.
I'm sorry for you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65173 Oct 17, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry for you.
Go ahead, enjoy it...Detroit earned it this year with their impending pennant and a permanent smirk for slapping the pinstripes off of A-Rod.

Don't forget where they go from here though.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65174 Oct 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead, enjoy it...Detroit earned it this year with their impending pennant and a permanent smirk for slapping the pinstripes off of A-Rod.
Don't forget where they go from here though.
Oh fck! I hope we get to get revenge on the Cardinals. It seemed as we were always so close.
My older sister told me that in 1968, she and her friends were being flown back from college to Detroit on one of my dad's planes. The pilot was a real jumpy guy. He told them he would not land at Metro...because the Tigers had won the Series in St. Louis that night and there was a crowd of rowdy drunkards waiting for them on the tarmac. He landed at a place called Willow Run. As it had happened, the pilot of the other plane had the exact thoughts and when those young girls got off the plane, they were met by the entire team of our baseball heroes.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65175 Oct 17, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh fck! I hope we get to get revenge on the Cardinals. It seemed as we were always so close.
My older sister told me that in 1968, she and her friends were being flown back from college to Detroit on one of my dad's planes. The pilot was a real jumpy guy. He told them he would not land at Metro...because the Tigers had won the Series in St. Louis that night and there was a crowd of rowdy drunkards waiting for them on the tarmac. He landed at a place called Willow Run. As it had happened, the pilot of the other plane had the exact thoughts and when those young girls got off the plane, they were met by the entire team of our baseball heroes.
And nine months later auntie Faith brought a baseball mitt to the baby shower?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65176 Oct 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And nine months later auntie Faith brought a baseball mitt to the baby shower?
Oh! Don't get crude now.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65177 Oct 18, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! Don't get crude now.
I held out as long as I could.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

#65178 Oct 18, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ize, Where have you been? The general level of funnyness has suffered with your absence. I want to invite you and Barefoot26 to do a reunion performance.
I stop by once in awhile to marvel at TRD's and your cleverness. You two play well off each other. Everybody else on here suks. I see they are still trying to blow NY up. Bangladesh? Sheesh!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65179 Oct 18, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I stop by once in awhile to marvel at TRD's and your cleverness. You two play well off each other. Everybody else on here suks. I see they are still trying to blow NY up. Bangladesh? Sheesh!
You know what they say...if you can blow it up there, you can blow it up anywhere.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65180 Oct 18, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I held out as long as I could.
A salute your restraint. You really are a gentleman.
Anyhow, I'm not imagining this...Am I? It really is the Cardinals and Detroit...again. I would hope that if there is a God....he would at least throw me this bone as a kind of consolation....I mean being that I have to try and survive another Michigan winter.
The wind is blowing, my friend.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65181 Oct 18, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You know what they say...if you can blow it up there, you can blow it up anywhere.
I always preferred Dino. Are you a Shemp man?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65183 Oct 18, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I always preferred Dino. Are you a Shemp man?
Sinatra owned Dino & Curley rules!(kind of like Detroit owns NY...Tigers rule!)

Live large, lady. You've been working with the chosen so I have to believe it's rubbed off in the biblical/baseball sense.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65184 Oct 18, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sinatra owned Dino & Curley rules!(kind of like Detroit owns NY...Tigers rule!)
Live large, lady. You've been working with the chosen so I have to believe it's rubbed off in the biblical/baseball sense.
Huh? How 'bout that Sandy Koufax?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65185 Oct 18, 2012
One of yours....I presume?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Scherzer

Thanks. You guys are great.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65186 Oct 18, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Big nose? Yaz was unfuggin-believable!
If it means anything, I'm over Boston.
You might want to take a look at this......

Someday, I will tell you about what it means to be "East-side" In Michigan.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65187 Oct 18, 2012
You know....uh....while I'm speaking on this subject...You know my favorite Jew is?....Maybe Al Pacino...

He's pretty funny.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65188 Oct 18, 2012
Peter Falk is my favorite Italian...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65189 Oct 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? How 'bout that Sandy Koufax?
He's gone over...he's a verb now.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65190 Oct 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
You know....uh....while I'm speaking on this subject...You know my favorite Jew is?....Maybe Al Pacino...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2yA7HUlJsW8XX
He's pretty funny.
That's better than Ize's choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So, we give you Seinfeld, Larry David and a future draft pick for Pacino, De Niro and some third tier playas from TheDeer Hunter such as Ding Santos, Krieng Chaiyapuk, Ot Palapoo, and Chok Chai Mahasoke.

They're Hebrews now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OBAMA the GENIUS 1,124,646
Birth mother 4 min It is me 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min KiMare 50,585
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min Frijoles 69,963
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 179,259
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr honeymylove 650
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]