Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 2,967)

Showing posts 59,321 - 59,340 of67,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell me you're buying in to the Zionist narrative. Besides, I'd wager they are all better off having left Arab countries than the few who stayed home and tried to make a go of it.
Didn't we read about the last Jew in some Arab country a couple years ago? Tunisia or someplace? Hmmm, now I can't remember...internet makes you lazy.
It was Afganisthan. Now there is only one guy left. His bro moved to Israel, they did not talk for about 30 years, living in the same house.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Well I live in hope! Only a youngster of 81. You never never know! I witnessed the birth of the carbuncle and could still witness its dismantling?
I have faith that American Joe will eventually wake up to the fact he is under zionist control.
Cheers!
I bet you miss those good old nazi times.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Well I live in hope! Only a youngster of 81. You never never know! I witnessed the birth of the carbuncle and could still witness its dismantling?
I have faith that American Joe will eventually wake up to the fact he is under zionist control.
Cheers!
LOL, no you never do!

I wouldn't waste too much hope wishing for the destruction of any country...too much negative energy. Especially since you would succumb to climate change way before any of your dreams come true.

From a Zionist who controls every bit of 1.05 acres of Florida, I look forward to insulting you well into your 82nd year.

Cheers!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Afganisthan. Now there is only one guy left. His bro moved to Israel, they did not talk for about 30 years, living in the same house.
Awkward. Must have been tough for an Afghan to live with a Zionist.

Who got the family jewel (donkey) again? I forget.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Awkward. Must have been tough for an Afghan to live with a Zionist.
Who got the family jewel (donkey) again? I forget.
Yes, but this one 75 year old jew is controlling Afganishtan as any jew would. Not everything is lost. Dont need 2 to control the country......
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

How dare the Israelis keep those poor Gazans in a concentration camp. They must be freed!!!!!!

http://www.israellycool.com/2012/06/29/more-p...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

The siege of Gaza must stop at once by those blood sucking Israelis!!!!!!!

http://www.israellycool.com/2012/06/29/more-p...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but this one 75 year old jew is controlling Afganishtan as any jew would. Not everything is lost. Dont need 2 to control the country......
There's a Jew running that MCF? I find that hard to believe.

Upon hearing that Pakistan was doubling the cost of delivering fuel and supplies to our troops in Afghanistan, a Jewish leader would have come in under-cost and taken the contract away. That didn't happen. No, I'm afraid they only keep the guy around for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You have the kind of funny and smarts this country needs. If I gave a sh*t enough to vote...and I don't...I do a write in for the TRD/Izze ticket.
Are you still wearing your ring?
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still wearing your ring?
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes...
Ize, Where have you been? The general level of funnyness has suffered with your absence. I want to invite you and Barefoot26 to do a reunion performance.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ize, Where have you been? The general level of funnyness has suffered with your absence. I want to invite you and Barefoot26 to do a reunion performance.
He's been staying out of here...how did you think he remained the jocular one?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

OK. So here we are again. My money says the Tigers will dispense with over-fckgn-rated NY and face the G-D Cards. It's the story of our lives.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Faith wrote:
OK. So here we are again. My money says the Tigers will dispense with over-fckgn-rated NY and face the G-D Cards. It's the story of our lives.
You can't say Derek Jeter didn't do his part to bring your prophecy to life.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You can't say Derek Jeter didn't do his part to bring your prophecy to life.
Please. Jeter's a punk. How bout that Cabrerra....or whatever his name is? Also, that colored boy, Prince Feilder used to come into my cafe when he was a kid. I was always polite to him.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Please. Jeter's a punk. How bout that Cabrerra....or whatever his name is? Also, that colored boy, Prince Feilder used to come into my cafe when he was a kid. I was always polite to him.
Please don't take it the wrong way, I have no use for the Yankees. Jeeter's ankle could be the beginning of an epidemic for all I care. GO DETROIT!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't take it the wrong way, I have no use for the Yankees. Jeeter's ankle could be the beginning of an epidemic for all I care. GO DETROIT!
Don't get me wrong....I am not gloating about Mr. Jeter's misfortune....But hey, it wasn't my ankle. I think I will send him a "get well" card....sealed with a kiss.

sorry.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get me wrong....I am not gloating about Mr. Jeter's misfortune....But hey, it wasn't my ankle. I think I will send him a "get well" card....sealed with a kiss.
sorry.
Yes you were too.(just a little:)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you were too.(just a little:)
Maybe. But anyhow, about the Cards.....Does anyone besides me remember this?

That's me in the red shirt.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe. But anyhow, about the Cards.....Does anyone besides me remember this?
That's me in the red shirt.
I'm gonna go with just you. As I recall, there was no TV in Pensacola that year.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gonna go with just you. As I recall, there was no TV in Pensacola that year.
You G-D hillbillies crack me up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,321 - 59,340 of67,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 68,123
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,071,585
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 173,554
Abby 7-10 20 min Nigbama 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Washington DC 45,439
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search