Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Israel

#65152 Oct 16, 2012
The siege of Gaza must stop at once by those blood sucking Israelis!!!!!!!

http://www.israellycool.com/2012/06/29/more-p...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65153 Oct 16, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but this one 75 year old jew is controlling Afganishtan as any jew would. Not everything is lost. Dont need 2 to control the country......
There's a Jew running that MCF? I find that hard to believe.

Upon hearing that Pakistan was doubling the cost of delivering fuel and supplies to our troops in Afghanistan, a Jewish leader would have come in under-cost and taken the contract away. That didn't happen. No, I'm afraid they only keep the guy around for this:

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

#65154 Oct 16, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You have the kind of funny and smarts this country needs. If I gave a sh*t enough to vote...and I don't...I do a write in for the TRD/Izze ticket.
Are you still wearing your ring?
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65155 Oct 16, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still wearing your ring?
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes...
Ize, Where have you been? The general level of funnyness has suffered with your absence. I want to invite you and Barefoot26 to do a reunion performance.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65156 Oct 16, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ize, Where have you been? The general level of funnyness has suffered with your absence. I want to invite you and Barefoot26 to do a reunion performance.
He's been staying out of here...how did you think he remained the jocular one?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65157 Oct 16, 2012
OK. So here we are again. My money says the Tigers will dispense with over-fckgn-rated NY and face the G-D Cards. It's the story of our lives.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65158 Oct 16, 2012
Faith wrote:
OK. So here we are again. My money says the Tigers will dispense with over-fckgn-rated NY and face the G-D Cards. It's the story of our lives.
You can't say Derek Jeter didn't do his part to bring your prophecy to life.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65159 Oct 16, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You can't say Derek Jeter didn't do his part to bring your prophecy to life.
Please. Jeter's a punk. How bout that Cabrerra....or whatever his name is? Also, that colored boy, Prince Feilder used to come into my cafe when he was a kid. I was always polite to him.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65160 Oct 17, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Please. Jeter's a punk. How bout that Cabrerra....or whatever his name is? Also, that colored boy, Prince Feilder used to come into my cafe when he was a kid. I was always polite to him.
Please don't take it the wrong way, I have no use for the Yankees. Jeeter's ankle could be the beginning of an epidemic for all I care. GO DETROIT!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65161 Oct 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't take it the wrong way, I have no use for the Yankees. Jeeter's ankle could be the beginning of an epidemic for all I care. GO DETROIT!
Don't get me wrong....I am not gloating about Mr. Jeter's misfortune....But hey, it wasn't my ankle. I think I will send him a "get well" card....sealed with a kiss.

sorry.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65162 Oct 17, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get me wrong....I am not gloating about Mr. Jeter's misfortune....But hey, it wasn't my ankle. I think I will send him a "get well" card....sealed with a kiss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XKE4MAblTPsXX
sorry.
Yes you were too.(just a little:)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65163 Oct 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you were too.(just a little:)
Maybe. But anyhow, about the Cards.....Does anyone besides me remember this?
&fe ature=related

That's me in the red shirt.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65164 Oct 17, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe. But anyhow, about the Cards.....Does anyone besides me remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p8PJpCkuU9sXX&feature=rel ated
That's me in the red shirt.
I'm gonna go with just you. As I recall, there was no TV in Pensacola that year.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65165 Oct 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gonna go with just you. As I recall, there was no TV in Pensacola that year.
You G-D hillbillies crack me up.
Uzi

Israel

#65166 Oct 17, 2012
This is very frightening and every American needs to see this, other good videos at side!

After reviewing this there should not be any doubt in your mind what Obama is doing to our Nation and our true Allies.

To all,

The Freedom Center has just released a new video, Obama: The Anti Israel President. Glenn Beck, on GBTV, showed the entire video earlier this week. The word is getting out; over 32,000 have viewed it on YouTube in just 5 days. Please pass this on to friends and others on your list.

Thank you for all your help,

Michael Finch

David Horowitz Freedom Center

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65167 Oct 17, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You G-D hillbillies crack me up.
They were teaching me to read much smaller screens at the time so I think the Navy wanted to avoid any confusion. To be honest, I had nothing invested in that series. The Marlins were a AAA club and I think I was following Yastrzemski around then on account of how good his previous year had gone.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65168 Oct 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They were teaching me to read much smaller screens at the time so I think the Navy wanted to avoid any confusion. To be honest, I had nothing invested in that series. The Marlins were a AAA club and I think I was following Yastrzemski around then on account of how good his previous year had gone.
Boston...Eh? Carl had a big nose. I was a Kaline fan.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65169 Oct 17, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Boston...Eh? Carl had a big nose. I was a Kaline fan.
Really? Big nose? Yaz was unfuggin-believable!

If it means anything, I'm over Boston.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65170 Oct 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Big nose? Yaz was unfuggin-believable!
If it means anything, I'm over Boston.
Interesting. Who can forget this....

I am so sorry for you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65171 Oct 17, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting. Who can forget this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HmEe7vHpKCgXX
I am so sorry for you.
Do you know what they call it when a player leads the league in batting average, home runs and runs batted in? The triple crown. You should know that because Miguel Cabrera did it this year...the first time since Yaz did it in 1967.

I told you I'm over Boston, I'm a Mets fan now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Earthling-1 49,345
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TSM 1,156,099
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 11 min boundary painter 968
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Jacques Ottawa 182,145
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 22 min boundary painter 1,536
Word (Dec '08) 24 min boundary painter 4,794
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL 71,263
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]