Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
59,261 - 59,280 of 68,393 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65084 Oct 9, 2012
I'm wondering if someone should be put in jail for thinking of this.....

"MIAMI (AP)— The winner of a roach-eating contest in South Florida died shortly after downing dozens of the live bugs as well as worms, authorities said Monday.
About 30 contestants ate the insects during Friday night's contest at Ben Siegel Reptile Store in Deerfield Beach about 40 miles north of Miami. The grand prize was a python.
Edward Archbold, 32, of West Palm Beach became ill shortly after the contest ended and collapsed in front of the store, according to a Broward Sheriff's Office statement released Monday. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. Authorities were waiting for results of an autopsy to determine a cause of death."

"....The grand prize was a python...."

A python.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65085 Oct 9, 2012
Faith wrote:
I'm wondering if someone should be put in jail for thinking of this.....
"MIAMI (AP)— The winner of a roach-eating contest in South Florida died shortly after downing dozens of the live bugs as well as worms, authorities said Monday.
About 30 contestants ate the insects during Friday night's contest at Ben Siegel Reptile Store in Deerfield Beach about 40 miles north of Miami. The grand prize was a python.
Edward Archbold, 32, of West Palm Beach became ill shortly after the contest ended and collapsed in front of the store, according to a Broward Sheriff's Office statement released Monday. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. Authorities were waiting for results of an autopsy to determine a cause of death."
"....The grand prize was a python...."
A python.
Why? The perp died in the commission of the crime. That's the part of free will that sucks...by all rights some of the crazy zhit I've done in my life should have killed me long ago.

Besides, they all signed a release.

And thanks for the props, I'm told I do OK for an old guy.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#65086 Oct 9, 2012

Hundert Mann und ein Befehl

Somewhere in a foreign land,
they wander through rock and sand,
far from home and fair game,
100 men and he’s there as well

100 men and one command
and a way that no one wants,
day in, day out, to who knows where,
burned land and what’s the use?

All alone in the dark night,
you have often thought about it,
that far from here the full moon shines
and far from here a young girl cries.

And the world is still so beautiful.
If I could see you just once.
Now separating us already a long year,
because a command was our doom.

At random the fate strikes down.
Today him and tomorrow you.
I hear from afar the crows cawing
in the dawn, why does that have to be?

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#65087 Oct 9, 2012

In our context, this is a song against fighting for our existance ... a song against sacrifice ..

Fighting for our existance, sacrifice and our honest conviction that we are on the right side of this eternal war with the Arabs .... is what kept us alive against all odds...

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#65088 Oct 9, 2012

Hajj..

I'm waiting for the bus that will take me to Mecca.
Upon completion of the seven counterclockwise walks around the Kaaba .. I will be taking some vacations in China .... China Daily...

Salamat..!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65089 Oct 9, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
Hajj..
I'm waiting for the bus that will take me to Mecca.
Upon completion of the seven counterclockwise walks around the Kaaba .. I will be taking some vacations in China .... China Daily...
Salamat..!!
That's not Hajj...I will walk seven times around the waitress at Hooters...now that's Hajj.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65090 Oct 9, 2012
21.5 inches

8lbs 4oz

B minus 8 and counting.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#65091 Oct 10, 2012
TRD wrote:
21.5 inches
8lbs 4oz
B minus 8 and counting.
How's mom doing ..??.. you.. piece of TRD..
We pray you are all healthy and happy with the new member of the tribe.

May you always have a reason to smile at TRD Jr. Jr.... and may he always smile back at you.
May every door and window on his home will be always filled with 'light'.
May he fill your hearts of joy and happiness.
May the Creator be with him every step of the way.

... and this I'm adding .... may he have a little sister pretty soon. It's more fun growing together.

Mazel Tol..!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65092 Oct 10, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
How's mom doing ..??.. you.. piece of TRD..
We pray you are all healthy and happy with the new member of the tribe.
May you always have a reason to smile at TRD Jr. Jr.... and may he always smile back at you.
May every door and window on his home will be always filled with 'light'.
May he fill your hearts of joy and happiness.
May the Creator be with him every step of the way.
... and this I'm adding .... may he have a little sister pretty soon. It's more fun growing together.
Mazel Tol..!!
Thank you VOP, what a blessing! Mom is fine and collecting cudos from everyone present. She made it look like a walk in the park.

In retrospect, I can't help but marvel at how times have changed. A single nurse remained in the room with us to keep watch and when the time was right, alert the team. In under a minute there were eight consummate professionals working together like a well oiled machine right there in her private room. No mad dash to a surgical theater, no parade of unrecognizable eyes above masks...they all introduced themselves at one point or another as someone we'd see when the time was right and sure enough, one moment's notice was all it took for them to swing into action. I could tell that they were all doing something they love to do. Let me tell you...if they go home feeling a little superior about the job they do, it's because they earned it!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65093 Oct 10, 2012
See?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/10/world/middl...

This is what pretext looks like while it's maturing. It shouldn't be too long now.
Uzi

Israel

#65094 Oct 10, 2012
Didn't I say something like (or exactly) this almost 4 years ago?????

Obama Ring

God Bless America & open the Atheists' eyes to see Obama for what he is, and don't let him get in like last time.
Some people voted for Obama, just because Sarah Palin was a Christian w. a cross in her neck.The O ring is ok?.
Uzi

Israel

#65095 Oct 10, 2012
ooops, see it here:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-...

Thats right ladies and ladies, when it walks like a ... smells like a ...looks like a ....it is a...
Vote American this time.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65096 Oct 10, 2012
Uzi wrote:
ooops, see it here:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-...
Thats right ladies and ladies, when it walks like a ... smells like a ...looks like a ....it is a...
Vote American this time.
Holy zhit...you cracked the case!

If he attended Occidental from '79-81, and if his father died in November of '82, there's no way he could have inherited his fathers ring (heretofor referred to as "The Precious") in time for the photos...unless perhaps dad gave it to him before he died.

Pssshttt, where was my head? What are the chances of that ever happening?
Uzi

Israel

#65097 Oct 11, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Holy zhit...you cracked the case!
If he attended Occidental from '79-81, and if his father died in November of '82, there's no way he could have inherited his fathers ring (heretofor referred to as "The Precious") in time for the photos...unless perhaps dad gave it to him before he died.
I got my fayhers ring about 10 years before he died. It had a black onyx stone in it. Somehow the stone got lost and as a birthday gift from my grandma I got my initials engraved in gold. Still got it for the last 35 years.
Uzi

Israel

#65098 Oct 11, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Holy zhit...you cracked the case!
You mean all the photos are fake like he is???
Uzi

Israel

#65099 Oct 11, 2012
Another GREAT reason to vote for Romney. WOW!!!!!
They will go!!!!!!!

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-fans-well-ri...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65100 Oct 11, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my fayhers ring about 10 years before he died. It had a black onyx stone in it. Somehow the stone got lost and as a birthday gift from my grandma I got my initials engraved in gold. Still got it for the last 35 years.
I got mine the year after my father died. I'm the baby in the family so my big brother got the ring my dad bought in Munich after the war. He converted just about everything he owned into that ring to make his "fortune" more portable. The diamond was added in Miami when he paid off our house.

My brother, in his infinite wisdom, had the ring duplicated by that same jeweler except modifying the monogram to reflect his initials. Apparently, a European "I" looks a lot like a US "S" so it looked like my ring all along. My brother...should have been named Solomon.

It's been 26 years for me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65101 Oct 11, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean all the photos are fake like he is???
Probably.

I don't know what the problem is...debate or no debate the country can't ignore the President's foreign policy shortcomings. This morning the Muslim Brotherhood warned that if the United States continued meddling in Egypt, Libya and other potential hot spots in the middle east, they intend to cut off America's supply of convenience store and motel managers. If this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell, AT&T and AOL customer service reps. Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened not to send us any more presidents either.

It's gonna get ugly, people.
Uzi

Israel

#65103 Oct 12, 2012
A little bird or sattelite dish just informed me that the Chief Financial Officer of the hisballah
with $5 million in cash and mucho mucho paperwork is in Israel courtesy of the Mossad. His family also can not be located in Lebanon, hahhaha hahahah,
Hey nazirallah people , you are fucked again and again. Have fun while he is sunbathing on the Tel Aviv beach.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65104 Oct 12, 2012
Uzi wrote:
A little bird or sattelite dish just informed me that the Chief Financial Officer of the hisballah
with $5 million in cash and mucho mucho paperwork is in Israel courtesy of the Mossad. His family also can not be located in Lebanon, hahhaha hahahah,
Hey nazirallah people , you are fucked again and again. Have fun while he is sunbathing on the Tel Aviv beach.
Remind me again why we want sworn enemies to defect to Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr NMx 1,100,983
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr bing 9662 51
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE