Boston police probe fatal Dorchester shooting

Full story: Examiner.com
The incident occurred at approximately 11:39 a.m. after officers from District C-11 responded to a call regarding a man shot at 564 Adams St. Full Story
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 8, 2013
yea that would never happen in Chicago, da key stoned Chicago police never investigate homicides of black people shot by black people in the black community cause no body in the black community cares and there for the city miss managers don't care.

just keep shooting and holding funerals no one cares.

even Jessie fill my pockets first, rev not so wright, louie da racist big mouth, al Notso Sharpton, the NAACP ( what good are they??).

da congressional negro caucus (out of touch with reality), united nations, No Korea , Iran, the boy scouts no one on the planet cares about the murder rate in da city of chicago.

even that silly S Jackson pretend negro TV reporter doesn't think Chicago has a violence problem?? Boy is she brain damaged or what?

why is that??
what is I missing here??
where is the humanity in Chicago?.

guess the white citizens of chicago took humanity with them when they left the city....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Suxbumski is weak 1,155,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 98,869
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr Donald Trump 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports