Why does America tolerate nazis?

Why does America tolerate nazis?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Lulz

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2018
My grandfather killed nazis in Europe seventy five years ago as did many other Americans of his generation. At that time they were put down like the sick dogs they are and exposed as the most prolific murders in the history of our species.

Now we are seeing a resurgence of nazi ideologues in the United States. These people deny the six million humans tortured and incenerated at the hands of the fascists the emulate. They pine to reestablish a fascist state here at home and are using the same fear-mongering their predecessors used.

They scapegoat immigrants and anyone deemed “non white”. They call it nationalism however this nation that we all call home hasn’t belonged to a single nationality since Europeans colonized it four hundred years ago.

So why do we tolerate them at all? They are dangerous extremists. They are the scum now floating to the top of the Great Melting Pot.

ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#2 Feb 24, 2018
Lulz wrote:
My grandfather killed nazis in Europe seventy five years ago as did many other Americans of his generation. At that time they were put down like the sick dogs they are and exposed as the most prolific murders in the history of our species.

Now we are seeing a resurgence of nazi ideologues in the United States. These people deny the six million humans tortured and incenerated at the hands of the fascists the emulate. They pine to reestablish a fascist state here at home and are using the same fear-mongering their predecessors used.

They scapegoat immigrants and anyone deemed “non white”. They call it nationalism however this nation that we all call home hasn’t belonged to a single nationality since Europeans colonized it four hundred years ago.

So why do we tolerate them at all? They are dangerous extremists. They are the scum now floating to the top of the Great Melting Pot.

That same view can be applied to any subversive group regardless of race or color in this country that have extremist views. All have a right to think their ideologies among themselves. A problem today is the growing groups of anarchists that use mob violence in attempts to stifle any agenda of free speech other than their own.
Lulz

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2018
Lutz B A PUTZ wrote:
Lutz the PUTZ said, "My grandfather killed nazis in Europe seventy five years ago as did many other Americans of his generation. At that time they were put down like the sick dogs they are and exposed as the most prolific murders in the history of our species." NO NO NO the nazis were horrid but the communists were the worst. Stalin caused over 20,000,000 Ukrainians to starve to death, Mao killed over 50,000,000 Chinese. The list goes on. They were all an ABOMINATION TO HUMANITY. It just happens the communist killers and American socialism/marxisocialism are closely RELATED. JUST SAYING.
You’re right on one point, I should have said Nazis were among the most prolific murders. Mao killed around 60mil Stalin less, however Stalin and Mao were both “Red fascist” and behaved like a fascists in practice so they can’t fairly be sited communist.

I don’t know any communists who admire Stalin or Mao the way White Nationalists admire Hitler and that is partly where the problem lies. The fact that the Third Riech is canonized by these people clearly reveals their intentions.
Lulz

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2018
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> That same view can be applied to any subversive group regardless of race or color in this country that have extremist views. All have a right to think their ideologies among themselves. A problem today is the growing groups of anarchists that use mob violence in attempts to stifle any agenda of free speech other than their own.
Think it all you want but when you begin inciting violence and brainwashing the vulnerable, incidents like Charlottesville and more recently the Florida school shooting, will occur more frequently. I don’t see commies shooting up high schools or driving vans into crowds.
Lulz

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2018
Notice the nazis do not deny any of the accusations I made about their violent intentions. Instead they attempt to point out statistical errors in my argument or deflect the accusations by pointing out other political groups, in their minds, are also guilty.
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#8 Feb 24, 2018
Lulz wrote:
<quoted text>

Think it all you want but when you begin inciting violence and brainwashing the vulnerable, incidents like Charlottesville and more recently the Florida school shooting, will occur more frequently. I don’t see commies shooting up high schools or driving vans into crowds.
The violence in Charlottesville could have been avoided if the Virginia police had riot control training and had taken a proactive stance instead of sitting on the sidelines and taking a reactive approach. The group that was expected had a valid parade permit and even after the police got word of impending violence from the anarchist mob, they did nothing to keep the two groups apart UNTIL the anarchist attacked and THEN they had no idea what to do. Last week the same two groups met on the UT campus in Knoxville and the well trained Tennessee police kept the two groups separated and the march went on, chants and shouts, nothing happened and everyone went their merry way. The only losers that day was the SCORES of news media that came and wanted to catch some head banging action for the talking heads at 6:00 & 10:00. The public should be pleased that they went away empty handed.
Lulz

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2018
Lutz B A PUTZ wrote:
Lutz the PUTZ said, "My grandfather killed nazis in Europe seventy five years ago as did many other Americans of his generation. At that time they were put down like the sick dogs they are and exposed as the most prolific murders in the history of our species." NO NO NO the nazis were horrid but the communists were the worst. Stalin caused over 20,000,000 Ukrainians to starve to death, Mao killed over 50,000,000 Chinese. The list goes on. They were all an ABOMINATION TO HUMANITY. It just happens the communist killers and American socialism/marxisocialism are closely RELATED. JUST SAYING.

Lutz the PUTZ tries to defend American socialists/communists/marxists in this manner: "You’re right on one point, I should have said Nazis were among the most prolific murders. Mao killed around 60mil Stalin less, however Stalin and Mao were both “Red fascist” and behaved like a fascists in practice so they can’t fairly be sited communist." WHAT THE FOOK???? Those EVIL BASTARDS called themselves "communists." NO BULLSHYT on this one.
Who cares what they call themselves, who and what they are is defined by their behavior and those two “communists” behaved like fascists.
Lulz

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2018
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> The violence in Charlottesville could have been avoided if the Virginia police had riot control training and had taken a proactive stance instead of sitting on the sidelines and taking a reactive approach. The group that was expected had a valid parade permit and even after the police got word of impending violence from the anarchist mob, they did nothing to keep the two groups apart UNTIL the anarchist attacked and THEN they had no idea what to do. Last week the same two groups met on the UT campus in Knoxville and the well trained Tennessee police kept the two groups separated and the march went on, chants and shouts, nothing happened and everyone went their merry way. The only losers that day was the SCORES of news media that came and wanted to catch some head banging action for the talking heads at 6:00 & 10:00. The public should be pleased that they went away empty handed.
White nationalist uses a car as a deadly weapon and it’s law enforcements fault. Thanks for clearing that up.
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#11 Feb 24, 2018
Lulz wrote:
<quoted text>

White nationalist uses a car as a deadly weapon and it’s law enforcements fault. Thanks for clearing that up.
That person was trying to remove himself from the violence. The car in front of him wouldn't go on. Those people who put themselves on the front line to cause harm and injury to the opposing marchers and sadly got caught up in the violence they came to inflict on others. Look back at what happened to Reginald Denny during a riot in Los Angeles. If he had hung a low gear and driven through his attackers, he wouldn't be disabled to this day! The anarchist in Virginia came to sling mud and some of it splattered back on them thanks to the ineptness of the law enforcement.
Lol

Rochester, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2018
Neo Nazis are stupid and annoying, but they are correct about blacks
AntiPC

Bladensburg, MD

#16 Mar 17, 2018
So whats a nazi? Someone that doesnt want to be taxed to death? Someone that wants to keep what they earn? This stupid shit was why Trump got elected
Bunchnof pc dumb shits wanting handouts calling anyone that opposes nazis. Fkn retards.
AllLoledOut

United States

#21 Mar 17, 2018
AntiPC wrote:
So whats a nazi? Someone that doesnt want to be taxed to death? Someone that wants to keep what they earn? This stupid shit was why Trump got elected
Bunchnof pc dumb shits wanting handouts calling anyone that opposes nazis. Fkn retards.
No dumb shit.

Nazis are organized racists who deny The holocaust, idealize Hitler, and actively pursue racial segregation if not extermination of certain races.

They come on unmoderated forums like Topix from other forums which aren’t worth naming, and deseminate propaganda. They mostly target morons like yourself because you’re ideological center is close enough to their philosophy that a lot of you are crossing over.

The term alt-right is code word for fascist, Hitler loving, douche but since you seem to be a run of the mill, low IQ, right wing douche, I agree. In your case, the term “nazi” doesn’t apply.
Media luvz FASCISTS

Round Lake, IL

#30 Mar 22, 2018
So whats a nazi? Someone that doesnt want to be taxed to death? Someone that wants to keep what they earn? This stupid shit was why Trump got elected
Bunch of pc dumb shits wanting handouts calling anyone that opposes nazis. Fkn retards. WELL THE RETARDS, THE 'USEFUL IDIOTS' THE STOOOOOOOOOOPID, THE IQs OF A RUTABEGA are the
1s who went for the c**t, lying commie pianolegs broad. U know who.
Hillarys Num 1 Supporter

Groton, CT

#31 Mar 23, 2018
The Nazis were always sheltered by the DNC. Kind of a black ops subgroup within the Democrat party.
Jus Sayin

Lockport, IL

#32 Mar 23, 2018
What is most appalling is how so many of these White Nationalists/Skinheads/Racists /Neo-Nazi's and the like also claim to be devout Christians....which cannot be....I remember being taught in Religious Ed that we are ALL God's creatures, all of man was created in God's image, and that God is in every single one of us -- so if you hate another, you are hating God.

Later in life, I've learned why some people are racist and so vehemently hate on a group different from them....it always boils down to a self-hatred, they hate something about themselves, have insecurities and inadequacies, so it makes them feel better about themselves to point a finger at another group and claim "I'm better than them", or it's ignorance and fear that causes hate.

It's a scientific fact that the most successful areas of the world are also the most diverse. When cultures/races/nationalities intermingle....there's progress in our evolution....new ideas and ways are realized. Think the Silk Road and how that developed ingenuity among people. It is also proven fact that when groups don't intermingle with other cultures, like how ancient Royalty and in certain cultures of our world kept it "in the family"...they developed regressive and/or damaged genes....disease, retardation, deathly illnesses, etc.

Since the beginning of civilization, those in power at any given time actually promote racism and divisiveness among their people, often working behind the scenes to do so, because, if we're all too busy hating on each other, then we're all too busy to pay attention to what those in power are up to. Manipulation at it's finest.

“Pile on the Commie Bots”

Since: Sep 12

Resist Persist Enlist Exist

#33 Mar 23, 2018
Jus Sayin wrote:
What is most appalling is how so many of these White Nationalists/Skinheads/Racists /Neo-Nazi's and the like also claim to be devout Christians....which cannot be....I remember being taught in Religious Ed that we are ALL God's creatures, all of man was created in God's image, and that God is in every single one of us -- so if you hate another, you are hating God.
You might find this an interesting article. Some interesting insights. Originally printed then pulled from Forbes magazine.

'Why White Evangelicalism Is So Cruel'

https://www.politicalorphans.com/the-article-...
Wake UP-AMERICA

Round Lake, IL

#36 Mar 23, 2018
You justify your hate, just like the Nazis justified theres.

What you learned would apply to Nazis.

That said, there is no place in the Bible where it says we are all God's children. You are not a Christian, because then you would be born again and know this. Only Jews and born again Christians are God's children. You have to be born a New, but anyone can be a born again Christian.

Are you saying that when God drowned all except Noah a d family, that God killed himself.

Go back to school, then church, because you are not a Christian, and Nazis have the same chance at salvation as you.
UR AS CRAZY AS A MAD HATTER AND A LIAR TO BOOT. THE GREATEST KILLERS IN HISTORY ARE THE COMMUNISTS: Stalin caused the death by starvation of over 25,000,000 Ukrainians and millions more Russians, Mao killer more than estimated 50,000,000. These are YOUR ILK, the liberal, progressive, socialist, Marxist, communists the FAR LEFT! IT'S YOU.
Wake UP America

Round Lake, IL

#37 Mar 24, 2018
You justify your hate, just like the Nazis justified theres.
What you learned would apply to Nazis.
That said, there is no place in the Bible where it says we are all God's children. You are not a Christian, because then you would be born again and know this. Only Jews and born again Christians are God's children. You have to be born a New, but anyone can be a born again Christian.
Are you saying that when God drowned all except Noah a d family, that God killed himself.
Go back to school, then church, because you are not a Christian, and Nazis have the same chance at salvation as you.

REPLY:
UR AS CRAZY AS A MAD HATTER AND A LIAR TO BOOT. THE GREATEST KILLERS IN HISTORY ARE THE COMMUNISTS: Stalin caused the death by starvation of over 25,000,000 Ukrainians and millions more Russians, Mao killer more than estimated 50,000,000. These are YOUR ILK, the liberal, progressive, socialist, Marxist, communists the FAR LEFT! IT'S YOU.
WAKE UP AMERICA

Round Lake, IL

#39 Mar 24, 2018
Lutz B A PUTZ wrote:

Lutz the PUTZ said, "My grandfather killed nazis in Europe seventy five years ago as did many other Americans of his generation. At that time they were put down like the sick dogs they are and exposed as the most prolific murders in the history of our species." NO NO NO the nazis were horrid but the communists were the worst. Stalin caused over 20,000,000 Ukrainians to starve to death, Mao killed over 50,000,000 Chinese. The list goes on. They were all an ABOMINATION TO HUMANITY. It just happens the communist killers and American socialism/marxisocialism are closely RELATED. JUST SAYING.

REPLY: Lutz the PUTZ tries to defend American socialists/communists/marxists in this manner: "You’re right on one point, I should have said Nazis were among the most prolific murders. Mao killed around 60mil Stalin less, however Stalin and Mao were both “Red fascist” and behaved like a fascists in practice so they can’t fairly be sited communist." WHAT THE FOOK???? Those EVIL BASTARDS called themselves "communists." NO BULLSHYT on this one.
Lulz

Traverse City, MI

#40 Mar 25, 2018
WAKE UP AMERICA wrote:
Lutz B A PUTZ wrote:

Lutz the PUTZ said, "My grandfather killed nazis in Europe seventy five years ago as did many other Americans of his generation. At that time they were put down like the sick dogs they are and exposed as the most prolific murders in the history of our species." NO NO NO the nazis were horrid but the communists were the worst. Stalin caused over 20,000,000 Ukrainians to starve to death, Mao killed over 50,000,000 Chinese. The list goes on. They were all an ABOMINATION TO HUMANITY. It just happens the communist killers and American socialism/marxisocialism are closely RELATED. JUST SAYING.

REPLY: Lutz the PUTZ tries to defend American socialists/communists/marxists in this manner: "You’re right on one point, I should have said Nazis were among the most prolific murders. Mao killed around 60mil Stalin less, however Stalin and Mao were both “Red fascist” and behaved like a fascists in practice so they can’t fairly be sited communist." WHAT THE FOOK???? Those EVIL BASTARDS called themselves "communists." NO BULLSHYT on this one.
When I read your posts I actually feel sorry for you. You’re intelligent is capped at quoting me, and name calling.

Your mother must be riddled with embarrassment and regret at the thought of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 16 min winner 3,955
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min winner 12,635
Trump for Prison 1 hr Hydra 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,870,546
Trump Supporters 2 hr Dump him 7
Johnny brandenburg (Mar '18) 9 hr Bro 45
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 hr Justice Dale 244,681

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages