99%: The Occupy Wall Street Collabora...

99%: The Occupy Wall Street Collaborative Film

Posted in the Chicago Forum

File me

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 10, 2014
A compelling portrait of the Occupy Wall Street movement. From personal stories to analysis of the big picture issues, supporters, participants and critics shed light on why and how this movement took off with such explosive force, and what it means. Made in a unique and unprecedented collaboration of 99 filmmakers across the country, the production process of this feature film offers a uniquely diverse way of bringing meaning and context to the movement that has swept up America, and much of the world, with its story.

http://thefile.me/vswsdg6ax45s
joey

Mountain View, CA

#2 Jun 10, 2014
Have you noticed when the blacks or Mexicans march they are allowed to but when white middle class Americans protest in large groups the government sends the police. We need to do it again and this time don't back off. Cantor was just voted out. That's one down and hundreds to go.
Eliminate the hundreds

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 11, 2014
We can eliminate the hundreds. Just pick up our guns and shoot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Unmeltable Snowflake 1,658,528
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min Junket 11,587
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 35 min T-BOS 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Crunchy Bacon 105,375
Steal from Poor to pay the Rich 3 hr ThomasA 2
Did this work or not 3 hr Earl 2
Trump is A 4 hr USAsince1680 181

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages