Senator Durbin Has To Go

Posted in the Chicago Forum

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#1 Aug 2, 2013
Senator Durbin of Illinois is the third top ranking democrat in the US Senate. His term is up. He announced his retirement 2 years ago and now he say he wants to run for another term. I say no.
Here is what he has said thus far:
A. He does not believe in Immigration Reform
B. He has passed legation to take away the unearned income credit.
C. He does not believe in pension reform
D. He Believes in Death panels that will be based out of major cities like Chicago.
E. He Believes American troops are just as bad as the Nazis http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/06/22/durbi...
F. He does not believe in same sex partners or rights.
http://occupy-chicago.com/2013/07/27/equal-ri...
G. He Believes in wiretapping of US citizens and taping there conversation.
H. He Believes we donít need firearms
I. He is a supporter to use the IRS to keep you in line
J. He wants to cut section 8 vouchers
K. He passes a cut in food stamps
L. He allowed guns to be sold to drug dealers
M. Now he asked for Troops to be places in Chicago
These are some of the reason Senator Dick Durbin should be voted out of office. He has lost touch with the average Illinois

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Durbin is a self-serving and believes his own preaching. He is one of the people who actually control the President. Durbin, Pelosi, & Franks are the ones who really control the White House. You are right someone needs to run in his place.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 2, 2013
I think Lisa Madigan would be a great choice.
Bite Me

Kewanee, IL

#4 Aug 2, 2013
No JJJ would be a better choice make his daddy proud :)

“For God & Country”

#5 Aug 2, 2013
Jessie Jackson Jr. is on his way to jail for a few years, as is his wife. Try again. And the Madiganís are facing problems of their own with the CT scandal coming out. Again someone will need a big towel.
Bite Me

Kewanee, IL

#6 Aug 2, 2013
How about Alderman William Burns in 2008 he ran and won a bit for the state Rep and then he was appointed by Mayor Daily, and has served since 2010 as the Ward 4 Alderman. And he graduated from the University of Chicago.

“For God & Country”

#7 Aug 2, 2013
Senator Durbin is lacking here as well!

Immigrations a hard one to answer. The Democrats want the Hispanic Vote so they want to buy the vote or another victim class. Big companyís want cheap labor and to keep labor cost down. So there is no big hurry on either side to get anything done. And donít let the political machine of the left and right fool you it is all about the all might dollar. But this does not just effect the Hispanic population but all immigrants. People of Asian descent will be the third largest group and may be the second in 100 years or less.

First off we know there is no way to for the government to remove 11 million people from this country efficiently. It would be cheaper to leave them and I will explain how come.

1. To run the amount of raids on the employers would cost 10ís of millions per month
2. Transportation back to their home country would be Several Hundred dollars per person.
3. We would have to house and feed any who are fighting extradition from the US.
4. I would talk about the medical cost but they would be covered anyway.
These are four of the most basic reason. Now here is some reason to change the laws
1. Since the Obama Administration loves the IRS. Fine the Companies who employ Un-Documented immigrants $1000 per employee per week. This would also cover day labors.
2. Issue the immigrants a Tax Identification Number (TIN) but they will have to pay for this. An Honest amount. Not like the $30,000 per year some skilled labors have to pay. More like $500 per person regardless of age who is not born here.
3. If they are a Predatory felon they have to go. Either here or in their home country. We have child molesters and murders still in this country and the Government wonít deport them.
4. Sanctuary Cities who harbor The Illegal portion the city Fathers/City/Village Counsel and Local leaders of law enforcement will face 1-3 years in jail max not per person and a $2500 fine per person who the government can prove is Predatory Felon.
5. Minimum of 8 years to get your citizen ship with the standard qualifiers.
6. Social Security will not be given to any person who is not a United States Citizen living outside of the Country. So for immigrants who want to go back to their home country when they retire as non US citizens are owed nothing by the federal government

I believe here are enough reasons to start with. So I will break it down to dollars and cents 11million immigrants 500 per person per year is $5,500,000,000 this could be used to pay for 30,000 Government workers per year. That would be one case worker for each 400 immigrants.

This could be modified by each state to charge un-documented immigrants. And the States of Illinois was to charge $250per person per year and 200K lived there that would make another $50Million per year and they can issue a state Id Number. And they could legally work in that state and that state only. The states will not have the right to deport a person that still falls to the Federal Government. It is more completed than this I know but most problems can be solved with great ease.
P.S. I donít use the term American Citizen because if you are from the Americas you are an American. We are United State Citizens and I refuse to lose our Countries Identity. And our name is more of a description than a name UNITED! And this can be changed I may not be right.

http://occupy-chicago.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Dale 179,430
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Hamburg 50,642
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr NTRPRNR1 1,127,005
very cute unuasual pix 2 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 3 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 12
Abby 10-24 10 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]