Blacks killing each other

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Bob

Hanceville, AL

#1 Jun 19, 2012
They kill more of each other than the Klan ever thought about. Chicago is the black murder capital of the world.
Geraldo Rivera

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2012
I am not from Chicago,but I am willing to help,
I will buy all the ammo they need,... if someone will tell me what size cartridges they need..I know those things can get expensive!...so let me know
Janet murguia la raza

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Bob wrote:
They kill more of each other than the Klan ever thought about. Chicago is the black murder capital of the world.
Shut-up! They are finally doing something right!
wboy101

Queens Village, NY

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Janet murguia la raza wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut-up! They are finally doing something right!
And they don't care. The thing I find stupid is when they kill each other, they praise it, but when they starting mess with non-blacks and are killed by them, that's the only time they have a problem and whine and complain. Hypocrites.
Juice r bad

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 8, 2012
yeah, this year alone there were 300 murders in Chicago City . All gang (read Negro / Latino) related
Real life Chocolate face

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 16, 2012
I love black on black violence. It's the best kind.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#7 Dec 17, 2012
I'm failing to see the problem?!

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Well, as a person of color...

I see it more as criminals offing other criminals...

And at this stage of my life, I have no issue with it either...

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 20, 2012
At this point...the problem is way to big for anyone to fix...way way to big...

The local or national government would have to resort to some pretty extreme tactics to fix the problem...

And then people would complain...

Civil rights people would complain...

Civil rights people would rather see whole generations wiped out with violence and death, than for the government to go in once...totally liquidate an area of all vagrants and trouble makers, and just be done with it...

Liquidate as in expel, get rid of, send them to another country, the Mexican desert, whatever...just liquidate the whole area, generational slum families, literaly load people onto buses, tear down homes, demolish whole areas, and send all kids under the age of 15 to strick military schools...

All kids without fathers shipped to strict military academies...

But civil rights people would object to this, and instead would rather see them on the streets like a shooting gallery...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,207,933
Word (Dec '08) 23 min Red_Forman 5,161
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min Red_Forman 5,828
News Two Armed Robberies in 7 Days in Oak Forest 4 hr OF Mom 24
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr truth-facts 52,422
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr red and right 185,974
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Cold Front 69,321
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]