First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blunt Advice

Saddle River, NJ

#21 Jan 7, 2014
Maybe the movie has something to do the the LW's industry? How else would a movie be team building?

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#22 Jan 7, 2014
you are all overlooking the fact that the movie was also a show of appreciation. I bet the boss decided to take everyone to the movie as a reward for something and the LW is interpreting this as a team building moment simply because everyone is going. She would probably call the boss ordering pizza for everyone a team building exercise too

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#23 Jan 7, 2014
Race, you're right. She did call it employee appreciation/ team building. My money says he extended the invite and then solicited suggestions from the team as to what they wanted to see. Kinda like when my job takes us out for a lunch and emails the group asking what restaurant we want to go to.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#24 Jan 7, 2014
1: I rarely watch movies and I certainly don't dig sexual humor or lots of vulgarity or cursing. No one should be forced to watch something like that, whether you agree with them or not.
This idea shows what a moron her boss is. Feign an illness.

2: Go to church, nerd! Spiritual connection is very attractive. Hope she's following all commandments though (no adultery).

“Where is Tonka?”

#25 Jan 8, 2014
How is he supposed to develop that when he does not have faith? But maybe he does have faith, and just does not practice it.
[QUOTE who="cheluzal"
2: Go to church, nerd! Spiritual connection is very attractive. Hope she's following all commandments though (no adultery).
[/QUOTE]

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#26 Jan 8, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
1: I rarely watch movies and I certainly don't dig sexual humor or lots of vulgarity or cursing. No one should be forced to watch something like that, whether you agree with them or not.
This idea shows what a moron her boss is. Feign an illness.
What if he's an atheist?
larry fred

Europe

#27 Jan 8, 2014
my name is larry fred i have a son i am looking for love you can meet me at facebook at larry fred
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#28 Jan 10, 2014
Then they never should've married.....he can suck it up or lose his wife.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#29 Jan 10, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
Then they never should've married.....he can suck it up or lose his wife.
Why would you say that? You disapprove of the religious marrying the non-religious? My aunt is religious. Attends church regularly . Her husband was atheist. Together till the day he died.

“Where is Tonka?”

#30 Jan 11, 2014
Yeah, but then he went to the really hot place.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you say that? You disapprove of the religious marrying the non-religious? My aunt is religious. Attends church regularly . Her husband was atheist. Together till the day he died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min ZERO HEDGE 239,355
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min They cannot kill ... 10,496
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min positronium 1,508,430
Obama has LEAK under sink. 37 min TROY the Plumber 36
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Raymond 63,546
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr CrunchyBacon 105,055

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages