BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's election. Full Story
First Prev
of 244
Next Last

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#5706 Jun 11, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Logic 101.
The Obama bio was first released in 1991; it said Obama was born in Kenya.
That same bio was used again in 1995 when Obama released a book.
Obama's bio in 1995 still said he was born in Kenya.
This information was reconfirmed in 2003 as well.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/...
What this means.
1. Obama provided his bio info to the Literary Agent!
2. Obama allowed the truth to be told about his Kenyan birth for 16 years before he began his born in the US LIE in 2007!
3. It is standard procedure for the Literary Agent to verify the information contained in the bio, by allowing the person for whom the bio is being written to correct any information that may be contained in error, meaning that Obama had to give his permission to release the bio after he had read it to insure its accuracy!
4. Finally, WE KNOW Obama released a book in 1995, so we can logically surmise from that knowledge that Obama was asked to re-confirm that his bio was still correct in stating that he was born in Kenya, and OBAMA DID NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES to his bio stating that he was born in Kenya, BECAUSE IT WAS THE TRUTH!
Really, I'm not surprised that you have nothing.
OBAMA USED to be very proud of his Kenyan-birth.
Obama's parents honeymoon in Kenya was lengthened after mother Stannie was not allowed to board the 4-engine propjob to fly back across the ocean in the late stages of her pregnancy. Hence Obama was indeed born a Brit in Kenya.

PREDICTIONS FROM a dangerous mind: Obama will get a lot of praise in the mass-media when he takes out Prez Assad of Syria however he who lives by the sword will die by the sword.
New(and last pope) before year end. He will be Italian.
Evangelist Billy Graham dies in 2012.
Strange noises & images will appear in the heavens.
Obama will get a fatal blow in July 2012 but miraculously survives.
Prez Biden & VP Hellary will have a dollar or half-dollar coin minted with BHO's image.
The worldwide economy will supposedly tank requiring all people to get a V-chip imbedded in their hand or forehead.
Come December a major earthquake or astroid will move the earth on its axis making our calendars useless.
www.situationroom.net
www.ATLAH.org
birther FAILURES

United States

#5708 Jun 20, 2012

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#5710 Jun 22, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA USED to be very proud of his Kenyan-birth.
Obama's parents honeymoon in Kenya was lengthened after mother Stannie was not allowed to board the 4-engine propjob to fly back across the ocean in the late stages of her pregnancy. Hence Obama was indeed born a Brit in Kenya.
PREDICTIONS FROM a dangerous mind: Obama will get a lot of praise in the mass-media when he takes out Prez Assad of Syria however he who lives by the sword will die by the sword.
New(and last pope) before year end. He will be Italian.
Evangelist Billy Graham dies in 2012.
Strange noises & images will appear in the heavens.
Obama will get a fatal blow in July 2012 but miraculously survives.
Prez Biden & VP Hellary will have a dollar or half-dollar coin minted with BHO's image.
The worldwide economy will supposedly tank requiring all people to get a V-chip imbedded in their hand or forehead.
Come December a major earthquake or astroid will move the earth on its axis making our calendars useless.
www.situationroom.net
www.ATLAH.org
Assad stays in power in Syria. If you read the body language when Putin sat with Obama, Putin had just whupped theshit out of Obama and didn't have another word to say. Obama was sulking and wanted to continue the discussion, but didn't have anything to say that hadn't already been shoved back into his face.
Putin is in control. Obama is powerless. It was obvious Obama wasn't even in the same class as Putin. Putin plays in the NFL, and Obama is a high school football player.
In the arms limitation negotiations, Russia kicked the everloving shitout of the US.
In the Syria discussion, Russia kicked the everloving shitout of the US.
As long as Obama is the president, Russia the world will kick the everloving shitout of the US.
In reality, the rest of the G20 nations just pretended Obama didn't exist. He's that insignificant.
Sam I am

Salem, AR

#5715 Jul 5, 2012
A good post from Amanda.

In 1961 black people were called NEGROES - Think About It !!!

This appears so simple; yet it gets no traction from the U.S.
Legal system...
1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes'. So
how can the Obama birth certificate state he is
'African-American' when the
term wasn't even used at that time?
2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists
Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack
Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the
time
of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is age 25
years old and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya
,East
Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern,
except the fact that
Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years
after Obama's birth and
27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's
father have been born in
a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was
formed in 1963, it
was known as the " British East Africa Protectorate".
3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the
listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity &
Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the
hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani
Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home",
respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani
Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these
two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the
hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name
had not yet been applied to it until 1978? Why hasn't this
been discussed in the major media?????
Please send this to everyone you know with the hope that we
can force the media, as well OUR NATION, to address this
CORRUPTION.
who is barry

United States

#5720 Jul 27, 2012
who is barry?

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

San Diego, CA

#5721 Jul 27, 2012
who is barry wrote:
who is barry?
Barry Sotero. Why?
TroubledLoner

Kenosha, WI

#5726 Aug 13, 2012
End Obama in 2012!
IThink4Myself

North Miami Beach, FL

#5730 Aug 30, 2012
This is a crazy way of hanging on to the topic of our President being born elsewhere and not in the United States. Let's move forward with the real issues people.
IThink4Myself

North Miami Beach, FL

#5731 Aug 30, 2012
TroubledLoner wrote:
End Obama in 2012!
President Obama for 2012 !!! Hooray !!!

“FREEDOM OF THOUGHT”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5732 Aug 30, 2012
IThink4Myself wrote:
This is a crazy way of hanging on to the topic of our President being born elsewhere and not in the United States. Let's move forward with the real issues people.
You said you wanted to move forward with the "real issues" and then you didn't list any?

So much for you thinking4yourself.

Here is an issue, The President promised to cut the deficit in half in his first term, but instead He added 6 trillion dollars to it.

What do you think about a man that would say one thing and then do exactly the opposite?

Here is another one he said that the middle class would not see their taxes go up by one dime in an Obama administration, but then we find out that obamacare is a tax and that it was passed by his congress and signed by him.

what do you think of a man that would promise one thing and then do exactly the opposite of what he promised?

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

San Diego, CA

#5733 Aug 30, 2012
Rigid wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you wanted to move forward with the "real issues" and then you didn't list any?
So much for you thinking4yourself.
Here is an issue, The President promised to cut the deficit in half in his first term, but instead He added 6 trillion dollars to it.
What do you think about a man that would say one thing and then do exactly the opposite?
Here is another one he said that the middle class would not see their taxes go up by one dime in an Obama administration, but then we find out that obamacare is a tax and that it was passed by his congress and signed by him.
what do you think of a man that would promise one thing and then do exactly the opposite of what he promised?
Let's not forget: "If you pass this stimulus package, unemployment will NOT go abouve 5.6%"
Yet, it has hovered at 8.2% and set new records that rival the great depression. Way to go "Froward Man" Proverbs 8:13
Gstspkr

United States

#5735 Sep 3, 2012
Mr. Obama is quite perplexing, demanding Romney's tax returns, but concealing all pertanent documents about his past. How does anyone vote for someone like this, unless they hate their own country.
EyeOpener

Kenosha, WI

#5738 Dec 15, 2012
Gstspkr wrote:
Mr. Obama is quite perplexing, demanding Romney's tax returns, but concealing all pertanent documents about his past. How does anyone vote for someone like this, unless they hate their own country.
They do and so does antichrist Obama.
"Give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama."
-Jamie Foxx
"The only thing left for Barack Obama to do is to work like a third world dictator and put all these people(right-wingers) in jail."
-Harry Belafonte
I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
-B. Hussein Obama
"I believe Obama was born in Kenya."
-Pat Boone
"That Birth Certificate, or whatever it is, is a forgery."
-Donald Trump
"Looks like our Commander-in-Chief is an illegal-alien."
-Sheriff Joe Arpaio
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

#5740 Dec 29, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Gung-Ho Obama is a squatter
Churchlady

Kenosha, WI

#5742 May 28, 2013
IThink4Myself wrote:
This is a crazy way of hanging on to the topic of our President being born elsewhere and not in the United States. Let's move forward with the real issues people.
What single issue could be more important than the validity of the leader of the so-called "free world"?
Obama Lied On His Illinois State Bar Application By Linda Jordan May 25, 2013
End Obama now by whatever means necessary!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#5748 Aug 27, 2013
Checkmate wrote:
Proof you have nothing to back up your claim that Obama was born in the U.S.
Three meaningless empty words,you need to come up with your facts to enter an intelligent conversation.
Checkmate
Congress must now forward articles of impeachment to the Senate to charge this Kenyan-born antichrist with Treason, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 244
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,947
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 5 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 5 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 6 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 10 hr Roxie Darling 361
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST

NBC Sports11:17AM
T.Y. Hilton is questionable, but they're not ruling him out
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports