Boy, 15, shot to death near Obama's Chicago home

Apr 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

According to the Chicago Tribune newspaper, Chicago police responded to gunfire on the 5000 block of South Evans Avenue on Monday night and found that Cornelius German, 15, was lifeless in response to a gunshot to his back.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
bensleys idea

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 23, 2013
 
just one?

slow night in da hood when only one kid gets gunned down.

bet this crap stops when obozo returns to the south side with all his security or will he be too good for south side of Chicago living?

if he builds a library in da hood the coloring books will need to be in ebonics cause no one in the hood speaks standard American English. they is all to busy trying to be cool, selling, shooting to bother to learn English.

Rick

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 23, 2013
 
This is very sad news, very sad news indeed.
first and goal

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 23, 2013
 
this is the off season for murder in CHI TOWN wait until the temp get's in the 100's then things will pick up.
benselys reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 24, 2013
 
so where is Michelle with her instant tear routine?

No stern lecture from obozo about how we need gun control laws now.

he must not know Chicago has strict gun and strict parking laws but only the parking laws are enforced in Chicago?

No al "not so" Sharpton, No congressional negro caucus, PTA, PETA, CTA, 24/7 gnus coverage by the national gnus morons ?

another kid DOA by gun fire in city with some of the toughest gun laws any where, and no one cares???

will this effect the welfare rolls?
alan

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 24, 2013
 
Rick wrote:
This is very sad news, very sad news indeed.
this has to be a lie for all people in the hood know obama says guns are illegal?dont all thugs obey obama when he speaks about guns?all the new laws obama wants is great when he cant make the thugs obey the ones allready in the books?what a dumb ass obama is?he likes the publicity from idiots as himself!~
Lars Vilks

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 24, 2013
 
This story is fake. Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the US. So you're safe from being shot there.
benselys reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 25, 2013
 
Lars Vilks wrote:
This story is fake. Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the US. So you're safe from being shot there.
yea and Chicago also has strict parking rules and regulations and we all know which laws they strictly enforce and which law they just ignore.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 25, 2013
 
benselys reality wrote:
<quoted text>
yea and Chicago also has strict parking rules and regulations and we all know which laws they strictly enforce and which law they just ignore.
Well, apparently you don't know that the foundation of any successful metropolis is vigilant parking regulations enforcement. We haven't had so much as a purse-snatching in my neighborhood in years, so obviously the parking enforcement practices have borne fruit. Remember, there are no small laws, just small scofflaws.
benselys reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 25, 2013
 
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, apparently you don't know that the foundation of any successful m

etropolis is vigilant parking regulations enforcement. We haven't had so much as a purse-snatching in my neighborhood in years, so obviously the parking enforcement practices have borne fruit. Remember, there are no small laws, just small scofflaws.
so

so 520 unsolved homicides in 2012 don't count on your cosmic scale of importance?
What about the several thousand unsolved homicides in the past five years in Chicago guess they don't count either?

3 month old baby shot in a drug drive by and murder last month and the case remains unsolved but parking is more important right??

so when the out of control drug dealers come calling you check with your parking enforcement office for assistance right??.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 26, 2013
 
benselys reality wrote:
<quoted text>so
so 520 unsolved homicides in 2012 don't count on your cosmic scale of importance?
What about the several thousand unsolved homicides in the past five years in Chicago guess they don't count either?
3 month old baby shot in a drug drive by and murder last month and the case remains unsolved but parking is more important right??
so when the out of control drug dealers come calling you check with your parking enforcement office for assistance right??.
Just think, if parking enforcement wasn't what it is, the murder rate would be even higher!! For every 137 parking tickets that are written, 1 life is saved. For every 46 parking tickets that are written, 1 drug dealer is put out of business. For every 59 parking tickets, 1 rape is prevented. And for every 6 parking tickets, 1 shoplifter is thwarted. All hail Chicago parking enforcement!!!!!
benselys reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 26, 2013
 
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think, if parking enforcement wasn't what it is, the murder rate would be even higher!! For every 137 parking tickets that are written, 1 life is saved. For every 46 parking tickets that are written, 1 drug dealer is put out of business. For every 59 parking tickets, 1 rape is prevented. And for every 6 parking tickets, 1 shoplifter is thwarted. All hail Chicago parking enforcement!!!!!
so with only 520 people shot dead in Chicago last year that must have been a really really lot of parking tickets written so save some many lives???

now I understand why Chicago's south side is in such a out of control dysfunctional mess......
Humanist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 26, 2013
 
Obama has blood on his hands. We've seen a sudden rise in these sorts of deaths after steady decreases in crime since the 80s. Obama brought division, fear, hatred, spite, resentment, and violence to American culture. We don't believe in anything anymore. America isn't something our country 'tis of thee, but an enemy: an other. America isn't something treasured to be wholly proud of, but something to take advantage of, like a cheap whore. America is out to get you, so chear Obama on as he destroys it. This is the message Obama perpetuates with his blustering rhetoric. You didn't do it, the government did! It's dangerous and has lead us to this unfortunate new reality. There is nothing to be proud of, nothing to even take seriously in the darkly nihilistic and absurdist nightmare world Obama has spun for his political gain. This is why we see our youth in such a rush to self-destruct. Obama has blood on his hands. He's a bully and a tyrant. He will never atone for his wrongful deeds on his own. He's too small a man; too cowardly and too shallow for self-awareness. It's up to us to stop him. Remember, a congress that stands idly by as Obama destroys the country is as guilty of the deaths of children like little Cornelius German as Obama.
Lars Vilks

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

No one got shot in Chicago. Guns are illegal. So there is no way anyone was shot.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 26, 2013
 
Humanist wrote:
Obama has blood on his hands. We've seen a sudden rise in these sorts of deaths after steady decreases in crime since the 80s. Obama brought division, fear, hatred, spite, resentment, and violence to American culture. We don't believe in anything anymore. America isn't something our country 'tis of thee, but an enemy: an other. America isn't something treasured to be wholly proud of, but something to take advantage of, like a cheap whore. America is out to get you, so chear Obama on as he destroys it. This is the message Obama perpetuates with his blustering rhetoric. You didn't do it, the government did! It's dangerous and has lead us to this unfortunate new reality. There is nothing to be proud of, nothing to even take seriously in the darkly nihilistic and absurdist nightmare world Obama has spun for his political gain. This is why we see our youth in such a rush to self-destruct. Obama has blood on his hands. He's a bully and a tyrant. He will never atone for his wrongful deeds on his own. He's too small a man; too cowardly and too shallow for self-awareness. It's up to us to stop him. Remember, a congress that stands idly by as Obama destroys the country is as guilty of the deaths of children like little Cornelius German as Obama.
Someone needs their meds refilled.
Lars Vilks

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 26, 2013
 
This is a made up story. Guns are illegal in Chicago. So there is no way someone can be shot. You're all safe now. There are no guns

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 3 min meme 15
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Jesse 1,072,708
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Lord Hater 45,535
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Grand Birther 173,710
Review: Napa Auto Parts 2 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 3 hr Zombie Bama 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••