Chicago vigil protests Ferguson violence

Chicago vigil protests Ferguson violence

There are 2 comments on the Red Eye Chicago story from Aug 14, 2014, titled Chicago vigil protests Ferguson violence. In it, Red Eye Chicago reports that:

Hundreds of people crowded Daley Plaza on Thursday night for a rally against police brutality as repercussions of violence in Ferguson, Mo., hit Chicago following the shooting death of Michael Brown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Eye Chicago.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 15, 2014
Yea me too I am protesting Ferguson being a over sized mean bully trying to strong arm his way through life using his size weight and small brain to push people around until some one calls his bluff.

I am protesting blacks jumping to conclusions BEFORE THEY KNOW THE FACTS.

But dumb blacks like al notso Sharpton and the new black pussy cats always run off at the mouth.

If the new black pussy cats are tough why aren't they on the streets of Chicago taking the guns drugs out of the hood?

why aren't the new black morons taking welfare ho's out for jobs watching all those n word babies so the ho's can work during the day and get off welfare??

Face reality al notso Sharpton and the new black pussy cats are just more of the same democrats crap all mouth and no action.

they promise , the moon they threaten action but they do nothing just like the democrats have been doing to blacks for 50 years and blacks are just not smart enough to see they are being used by democrats.
The only good spook

Toronto, Canada

#2 Aug 16, 2014
Is a dead spook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,564,514
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min loose cannon 242,253
Review; Festa Italiana 7 hr Fest man 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 11,015
Rahm Emmanuel fake mafia boss 10 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Spanx-they're for me. 14 hr test 6
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 15 hr Blame muslims 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages