First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blunt advice

Hoboken, NJ

#21 May 6, 2014
1. Maybe it was knockoff designer paper. Maybe Ali doesn't know the frigging diffeence between what is or isn't prestigious wrapping paper. Ali needs to find less shallow friends.
2. HallMark needs to invent Attention Wh ... Day. Or Drama Queens Day.
Julie

Chicago, IL

#22 May 6, 2014
LW1: Seriously?**Seriously**?

OMG.
Get. A. Life.

Since: Mar 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 May 6, 2014
Toj wrote:
Huh. Who knew?
http://www.amazon.com/Mini-Square-Favor-Count...
For Christmas this year I think I'll buy a whole bunch of cheap jewelry for the women in my family and that I guy gifts for and then put them in this box. They also have tiffany blue paper and the white ribbon.
Ha, I just clicked on that link. I have a stack of those things on my dining table at the moment -- leftover favors from my daughter's baby shower on Saturday!(Baby boy is due in about 3 wks :-)) I guess I'll have to save them for gift-giving!

Seriously, there are people who notice WRAPPING PAPER??

Since: Mar 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#24 May 6, 2014
After many, many girls in the past 2 generations, it seems my family is now on a baby-boy streak :-D

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25 May 7, 2014
VAdame wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, I just clicked on that link. I have a stack of those things on my dining table at the moment -- leftover favors from my daughter's baby shower on Saturday!(Baby boy is due in about 3 wks :-)) I guess I'll have to save them for gift-giving!
Seriously, there are people who notice WRAPPING PAPER??
Sometimes at Christmas my sisters and I like to try to make the packages look nice (but on a budget). We notice THAT, but only b/c it's a more crafty thing, not out of any snobbery thing. Otherwise, I don't really notice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 191,890
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min USAsince1680 1,250,257
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min TRD 70,132
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 53,904
aggy-6-30-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 3 hr An NFL Fan 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Michael Satterfield 99,859
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages