Police involved in fatal Summit shooting

Full story: WLS-TV Chicago

It happened near a school and a church. They are still investigating. Watch the Video Police arrived on the scene at about 6 p.m., shortly after the incident occurred.

Comments (Page 28)

Showing posts 541 - 545 of545
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
so funny

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Pooh wrote:
<quoted text>
See listen here you muthafucking bitch!!! My mama is very bright. She lets me, what you say is "run up the streets" because she trust me. I let her know who, what, where I'm going. You don't sound to0 bright. Yeah something could happen to me, but that's why I don't walk by myself. And if you want to know she is with me sometimes. She knows almost everyone in this city. So if she doesn't know where I am some one will tell her they seen me. And you don't sound too bright arguing with a 15 year old girl now do you? Hell muthafucking naw. You need to worry about your own. Mama cares a lot about me and I don't have to tell you she does because I know she does. And iI do have school the next day, that's why she lets me stay out until 9 and until 10 on weekends. And how old is your child? Does your child know you get online and argue with other kids? Do talk to your child like this? I hope not. And it seems to me you're spending most of your time with this computer than with your child. And all I have left to say to you is, you're fucking with the wrong girl. I don't discriminate. If I knew where you stayed, I would come beat your ass and that's my word. So I leave you with a goodbye, have a nice day/evening, and don't hurt yourself you asswipe bitch.
LOL: a black baby says "mother" and her grandma says to her mother (they have no idea who the father is) "Did you hear that? She just said her first half a word!
DARE Graduate

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Probably another dumba** dago cop. Usually, whenever you see police brutality cases in the news, it's usually done by a f***ing Italian or someone of that heritage. They're not very well liked and if that's true, they have no place in Summit. Stay in Coke Lawn where you belong. Not pointing fingers, just stating a few facts. Racism is still alive and well, but the left-wing "say only nice things" media won't admit to it. Chances are, the person who was shot was either Hispanic or black.
i saw it

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

i stood on my back 3rd floor porch and watched PARIS get chased to a fence climb over and get shot 4 times there was never amy yell to stop "THIS IS THE POLICE" At any time they say it was a mob no everyone saw him get shot we were trying to see if he was ok but he look dead as they handcuffed him never giving amy first aid to the "VICTIM" AT ALL now all Paris went over that fence and started running away only to be shot for no reason at all!!! So f off all u mother f i had the best view to see what the hell happened so mf that was not there slandering my cousin name SHUT THE FUGk UP CAUSE HE AINT HAVE NO FUGKN GUN
Gonzalo

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Wow!!! Police shot him in the back???!!! Is that the new "ok" now?
I thought you couldn't shoot someone in the back? Thought they had to be facing you w/a weapon in their hand?! That's messed up on the Summit Police Dept.
Ass

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

STUPID PEOPLE wrote:
IM A POLICE OFFICER IN THE AREA AND ILL SAY FIRST HAND B/C I WAS DISPATCHED TO SUMMIT ONCE THAT HAPPENED. THE OFFICER DID NOT SHOT ANYONE IN THE BACK. ALL OF THE SHOTS WERE FIRED IN THE CHEST, THE PISTOL WAS FOUND NEXT TO "PARIS". THE NEWS JUST WANTS TO SELL PAPERS AND STIR THINGS UP LIKE THEY DID THAT NIGHT. OF COURSE THE MEDIA WASN'T OUT THERE WHEN THE BANGERS STARTING RIOTING W/ THE POLICE. WHERE WERE THEY??????? WHAT WOULD U DO IF U WERE A POLICE OFFICER AND A NO-LIFE PIECE OF S#$T DRUG DEALER WANNA-BE GANG BANGER POINTED A GUN AT YOU??????????
No life piece of sh!t was our family and yall punk ass police killed him!!!! b!tch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 541 - 545 of545
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

125 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Waxman 1,072,194
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 min Dems Destroy Democracy 1,829
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 17 min Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min KiMare 48,690
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Maverick 808 45,479
Abby 7-11 45 min edogxxx 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Afro-Euro-American Prez 173,619
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info