Arctic Blast Plunges Northeast, Midwest into Deep Freeze

There are 1 comment on the Jan 23, 2013, NBC Chicago story titled Arctic Blast Plunges Northeast, Midwest into Deep Freeze. In it, NBC Chicago reports that:

The Northeast is facing a brutal cold wave as a blast of Arctic air moves in from the Midwest, plunging millions of Americans from New England to the nation's capital into a deep freeze and dumping massive snowfall on the shores of the Great Lakes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Chicago.

Fred

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Every year or every other year it gets hotter so i feel like its all because of it put this way if it gets hot it has to cool down so to me it produces wild weather and new species and bacteria will emerge until the earth freezes again to kill or stop bad diseases until then were living in it but we learn from it .it is 2013 thats my oppion folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min red and right 187,397
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Poo-Bear 1,220,784
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Wash DC 52,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min Doug77 5,916
Ask Amy 4-25-15 48 min Julie 7
Dear Abby 4-27-15 51 min RACE 9
abby 4-26 2 hr Blunt Advice 5
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]