Are lesbians more accepted than gay men?

Are lesbians more accepted than gay men?

There are 23 comments on the Daily Chronicle story from Apr 27, 2013, titled Are lesbians more accepted than gay men?. In it, Daily Chronicle reports that:

Joey Carrillo, a senior at Elmhurst College, holds his fraternity paddle April 4 in Elmhurst, Ill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#31 Jul 27, 2013
fr commenters:

>I tell you what, the little Kansas ankle biter gets stranger and stranger ever day.<

Yep, the westboro CULT does indeed get stranger and more NUTS everyday.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#32 Jul 27, 2013
fr commenters:

>There's no such thing as homophobia...<

Hate to burst your bubble, sugarlips, but homophobia is unfortunately alive and well, worldwide. You exhibit it by your language. Please get therapy. Your local county mental health society would be glad to put you in contact with a competent, SECULAR therapist.
sussy luv

Nigeria

#33 Jul 27, 2013
guy wil contract illness dat wil even kill like aids etc bt lesbians hmmmmm no side effect apart from lack of mans satisfaction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 230,912
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,457,546
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Basil Fomeen 62,297
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr honeymylove 2,740
Johnny Murray a/k/a Johnny's Marine 5 hr Elder James Johnson 34
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr John Schanahan 104,488
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1,953

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages