Advertise Your Small Business For Free With us

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Since: Jan 13

Harrow, UK

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Hello to you all, I do not know where to post so I just decided to post on here. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce our site which is a classified ads website for black small business owners around the world to advertise their business with us. The first 1000 ads will get totally free listing for 30 days whilst anyone after that would be $3 for 30 days.

We only have 3 categories and they are offered jobs which normally is $10 for a 30 day listing. wanted jobs which is free for 1 year listing and services which is $3 for a 30 day listing. There is no direct selling due to capacity for fraud but you are allowed to direct them to your shop.

We especially want people that have experience in drugs counseling to help young kids that have drug issues be it usage or trade. People that can help our kids stay away from gangs by teaching them the perils of joining gangs (it will be better if they are former gang members).

People that can cure and/or manage diseases like sickle cell anemia, diabetes, stroke, lung disease, leukemia and other diseases that affect mainly black people. These people get to advertise with us for free forever as long as they are not providing affiliate links and info products that they did not create.

Employers are very much sought as well.

We would like for you to help us spread the word to offline business owners that cannot afford to pay for huge advertising costs that they are welcome to advertise with us and the more people that know the more people around the world viewing your ad at http://www.advertiseyourblackbiz.com/ .

Ps Though this was created with the intention of helping every black person in the world, everyone can advertise with us providing they have the interests of black people in mind.
callum

UK

#2 Jan 24, 2013
[url=http://generalsupport.fre e-forum.net/view-your-submitte d-message-vt28.html][img]http: //callwar1.createmybb3.com/gal lery/callwar1/1_23_01_13_9_51_ 08.png[/img][/url]
Just click the image above And It Will Take You To Alot Of Information On The Forum.
We Are Needing Staff Join And Have A Verry Good Chance Of Being 1 all we require is that you are active all you have to do is bookmark us.

so Ye just click the image and it will take you to a bage with the forum information and help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min DBWriter 1,207,029
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Sam 71,700
Amy 3-30-15 16 min Mister Tonka 22
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Hey baby 52,359
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min CDC 51,881
Abby 3-30-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 7
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr WelbyMD 54,569
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 185,921
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]