Chicago: Homicides Pass 200 After Holiday Weekend Shootings

There are 1 comment on the Jul 8, 2013, New Media Journal story titled Chicago: Homicides Pass 200 After Holiday Weekend Shootings. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

The Windy City reached a grim milestone over the long Fourth of July weekend as the city's homicide rate surpassed 200.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 9, 2013
Yes and those of us involved with the 2013 total Chicago dead and wounded contest are happy to see those dead and wounded numbers going up.

The increases add interest and zip to our 2013 contest.
Those cards and entry fees are pouring into our contest headquarters even as we speak.

Winners this year will receive the largest pay out in contest history and I will have my new Porsche convertible too.

So keep up the good work Chicago, lets get those dead and wounded numbers up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,220,807
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min FastandFurious 187,412
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min OzRitz 52,890
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 41 min _Zoey_ 5,918
abby 4-26 1 hr Illythia 6
Bill Clinton's Wife. 1 hr ThreadSezAll 6
Ask Amy 4-25-15 1 hr Illythia 8
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]