A New York Times article on the 'Benj...

A New York Times article on the 'Benjamin effect' exposes one man's tendency to be kind of a jerk

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Reader story from Apr 28, 2014, titled A New York Times article on the 'Benjamin effect' exposes one man's tendency to be kind of a jerk. In it, Chicago Reader reports that:

We take our time reading the Sunday New York Times . Our reward is deeper thoughts when, inevitably, we start talking back to it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Reader.

benslys view

Nashua, NH

#1 Apr 29, 2014
gee I thought obozo was the prime time first class example of a jerk.

the affirmative action, harvard inflated grade graduate is a first class example of the peter principal.

which is a person who has risen to his level of incompetence and america suffers because of his failure to understand american history, economics, world history, people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min GOPidiots 1,236,956
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min woodtick57 189,934
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 53,613
Amy 6.3.15 3 hr Kuuipo 6
dearabby 6-3-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr CDC 51,768
"It Takes A Village", Hillary's book was totally 7 hr Rocket Man 6
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]