Highway Patrol: Outsiders are destroy...

Highway Patrol: Outsiders are destroying Ferguson

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Video

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 18, 2014

by KMOV | August 18, 2014

Sun Aug 17 20:33:47 PDT 2014

A spokesman for the Missouri Highway Patrol says outsiders are to blame for the violent protests that have wrecked the community of Ferguson.

( KMOV.com )— A spokesman for the Missouri State Highway Patrol says outsiders are to blame for the violent protests that have wrecked the community of Ferguson.

Corporal Justin Wheetley of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, speaking live on News 4 as police moved in on protestors Sunday evening, said the night has not gone as authorities had planned.

“We were hoping we would have a situation like we had last night, very little protest, very little violence, but that has not happened,” said Wheetley.

The corporal said the peaceful protests are encouraged, however the violent protests are being stirred up by influences from outside of Ferguson.

http://www.infowars.com/highway-patrol-outsid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 240,434
NAACP in NJ honors Racist White Mayor 4 min Disgrace 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,524,328
My heart is open for a real man~ 3 hr SpreadUrThighs 11
Spoil your lighter piglets rotten some more God!!! 5 hr test 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr RACE 105,143
Slop em some more God!!! 10 hr doG mnDaed lyoH r... 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages