Red-light cameras: Carol Stream police officer joined Redflex c...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

After Carol Stream Police Chief Rick Willing recommended his town hire Redflex Traffic Systems, village officials approved a contract with the Arizona-based red-light camera vendor in December 2007.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 178 of178
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol stream resident

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

thats what i do now i dont buy gas in this town i shop for food in bloomingdale and im spreading the word dont shop carol stream also dont fill out the census report they will lose money boycott this loser town!
hell yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Judged:

nice...
resident

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

hey carol stream public just a note now are wonderfull police chief says their raising the towing charges on police arrest from 300 to 500 and quickly states this is not a revenue generator. they tow peoples cars out of their driveways. last week they were crying in the paper about revenue ,and they might have to let some cops go. well they just hit the lotto again. this mayer sucks and these crooked cops get out of carol stream as soon as you can i know i will.
Get Use To It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

Judged:

Learn to follow the dam* rules and laws n you should be fine idio**!!! QUIT COMPLAINING-THEIR COPS THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.INSTEAD OF BITC*** ABOUT IT WHY DONT YOU GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.THE POLICE/MAYOR IS SIMPLY DOING THEIR JOBS.THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO C.S. PD
tax payer carol stream

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

good day tax paying residents. here we go again this saverino all he talks about is no money, but when it comes to the cops they have it. perhaps you have seen their brand new unmarked tahoe. must be nice do the dirty revenue work for the mayer and you get rewarded,so people 50 to 60 thousand of youre tax money gone. move out of this town god bless us all...
sandy mcdonald

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

officer boshardt pulled me over for alledgidly not wearing my seatbelt,i gave him my wallet w/my license and insurance.,he gives it back and tells me i can go i was happy untill i arrived home and realized my wallet was three hundred and fifty dollars light.when i called the station to ask him about it he told me i can come in and file a report,no way was i going to do that.................

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

sandy mcdonald wrote:
officer boshardt pulled me over for alledgidly not wearing my seatbelt,i gave him my wallet w/my license and insurance.,he gives it back and tells me i can go i was happy untill i arrived home and realized my wallet was three hundred and fifty dollars light.when i called the station to ask him about it he told me i can come in and file a report,no way was i going to do that..........
You should never have givem him your wallet
Chiburbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

rob mccolley wrote:
is it illegal to run red lights?
no!
is there any danger in running red lights?
no!
I AM A LAW ABIDING CONSERVATIVE. HOWEVER, I AM ADVOCATING VANDALIZING THESE REDLIGHT PIECES OF GARBAGE. I WAS AGAINST THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT, BUT IF YOU TAGGERS AND OCCUPY PEOPLE CARE TO DO SOMETHING THAT WILL REALLY HELP OUR SOCIETY AND GIVE YOU CREDIBILTY, THEN YOU SHOULD SPRAY PAINT THE LENSES OF THESE CAMERAS AND MAKE THEM USELESS. IF IT BECOMES ECONOMICALLY UNFEASABLE TO OPERATE THESE CAMERAS THEN THESE BLIGHTS WILL GO AWAY AND THAT IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT ANYWAY.
Obviously this is just government corruption.
instead of digging in the pockets of harmless red-light-runners, the government should go after the real criminals, like greedy muckraking publishers and their third rate baseball teams.
Actually it is illegal to run red lights and it is dangerous. But... in our society we don't make laws until there is a concern for safety and we we are suppose to use common sense. This is not common sense when the incidents of accidents increases at every intersection that red light cameras are installed. There is no question the sole purpose of red light cameras are to raise revenue for a currupt system and a greedy corporation, of which neither are truly concerned for the safety of our people.
Arthur

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Officer boshardt stole 729.00 from my wallet..told me I can file a complaint but then he would charge me with drug possession..if I ever catch this faggity faced little prick on the streets I'm gonna whip his ass until he has to be carried to the hospital a.novit ...c ya someday punk
Terry M

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Abuse simple and sweet - abuse of power
Same here

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Abuse pure and simple
Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Get Use To It wrote:
Learn to follow the dam* rules and laws n you should be fine idio**!!! QUIT COMPLAINING-THEIR COPS THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.INSTEAD OF BITC*** ABOUT IT WHY DONT YOU GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.THE POLICE/MAYOR IS SIMPLY DOING THEIR JOBS.THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO C.S. PD
You mad?
What justice

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Lack of due process needs to be stated
City Contract

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Was the contract issues before he stepped down, or after? Sure seems like bias
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

cities counties and states want to make steal more money they should put drug cameras in the neighborhoods where drugs are sold then put a heavy sales tax on the buyers and sellers.

All that illegal drug sales profits has got to be going someplace?
so who is putting all that drug money into a pocket???

If the city or state interested in all that money I'll set up the cameras and start collecting the money.

Get my GNU Porsche real soon.
arthur

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

You sound like a disgruntled crackhead.I google image searched you and you look like one.
Taxpayer

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

sandy mcdonald wrote:
officer boshardt pulled me over for alledgidly not wearing my seatbelt,i gave him my wallet w/my license and insurance.,he gives it back and tells me i can go i was happy untill i arrived home and realized my wallet was three hundred and fifty dollars light.when i called the station to ask him about it he told me i can come in and file a report,no way was i going to do that..........
You handed him a wallet full of money? And you are from Chicago? You just did a Chicago-style payoff and got out a ticket! What are you complaining about?
Taxpayer

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Arthur wrote:
Officer boshardt stole 729.00 from my wallet..told me I can file a complaint but then he would charge me with drug possession..if I ever catch this faggity faced little prick on the streets I'm gonna whip his ass until he has to be carried to the hospital a.novit ...c ya someday punk
729.00 is a cheap price to pay off the cops to ignore a drug charge. Are you saying you had no drugs? Did he see you sell the drugs and then took the money?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 178 of178
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obama The Worst 1,073,023
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 4 min hands on AR 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Frank 173,757
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Frijoles 68,172
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min litesong 45,578
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 46 min HUmy 7,563
Obama turns his back on black Americans 1 hr BarrysBleachingSkinWants2 3
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••