Are the Chicago cops out to get this guy?

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Over the last 16 months, Mark Geinosky has received 24 parking tickets. All but one have been dismissed.
Comments
501 - 506 of 506 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2013
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Craig

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

skywalker wrote:
Wake up CPD- Internal affairs, and wake up Olympics obsessed Mayor Daley- is this how you serve law abiding citizens and use power?
What's next?
I wish Obama opens up a special bureau for us chicagoans to complaint directly to the white house. Maybe then the administration will realize that citizens cannot be pushed shamelessly.
Haha. Obama, Obama, Obama. Is that all you can talk about? Shouldn't the "great" Obama be ending a war right about now?! If this guy is being targeted then fine. Give the cop a punishment. Or maybe fing out if we really deserved the tickets. One question that I have is, if he lives in the 'burbs then why is he parking in the city so much? Maybe his vehicle is improperly registered.
Craig

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

rosco wrote:
<quoted text> These city bozo's are just drunks. Now they're crying about more money, how about a pay cut? Perhaps their boss is right, they need some exercise.
Please stay away from the scary city and the fat, lazy, mean ol' Chicago Police.
Shirley

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

A month later, the wheels of justice grind slowly. Police spokesman Roderick Drew said the investigation continues, and a report on the findings is not imminent.

Not imminent? Sounds like they're already planning on sweeping it under the rug somehow, coming up with their gameplan. We'll never know who is behind it because it will all be "covered up". We live in Chicago remember?
Chicago

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Somebodyhelpme wrote:
Pigs
Worthless Liberal Hippies
Emanuel V Bramlett

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

I just want to distinguish myself from the other person posting comments as 'Emanuel Bramlett' so that we can all differentiate between his comments and mine. I have no affiliation with the comments previously posted by 'Emanuel Bramlett'.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

isn't anyone ever responsible for his or her own actions?

everybody got an excuse for bad behavior.

Just once I would like to see some human being step up and admit they did it.

enough of whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patrick 1,081,961
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 8 min Long live N Korea 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,913
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Terry rigsby 48,937
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Mar '09) 32 min Sgt Prepper 3,996
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (May '09) 34 min Sgt Prepper 3,154
Amy 7-28 35 min Kuuipo 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••