Butthead-Elmhurst Cops Arrest Chicago...

Butthead-Elmhurst Cops Arrest Chicago Man For Dropping Cigarette on Ground: Police

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 2, 2014, titled Butthead-Elmhurst Cops Arrest Chicago Man For Dropping Cigarette on Ground: Police. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A Chicago man took a trip down to the Elmhurst police station when a cop arrested him for dropping his cigarette on the ground, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Joe

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2014
KFuck that cop
Piglet of a cop

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 29, 2015
yeah Elmhurst pigs are something else .Called them the other day for disturbance in my place of work ... One of the pigs was mocking me for being afraid to knocked on one of the guest rooms he was staying in yet when he showed up he waited for back up to do what he was mocking me for
Joey

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2015
There too many cops that act like lords because they wear a badge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Incognito4Ever 1,535,986
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Justice Dale 240,969
News Thaddeus S. "Ted" Lechowicz, 1938-2009: Cook Co... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jackson Browne 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 3 hr Earl 54
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... 3 hr Fitus T Bluster 5
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... 8 hr Storm guy 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Comrades 105,189

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages