First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#61 Mar 22, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
That is purely something straight men have a fetish for.
Someone who is into post op trannies is NOT straight. Straight men are interested in WOMEN. Post op tranny ain't no woman.

“No. 1 Stunna”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#62 Mar 22, 2013
ChicagolandChica wrote:
<quoted text>
You also don't know whether I'm a cisgendered woman or not. I am, but it's fairly rude to assume so.
I also happen to be bisexual, so I'm cool with all variety of genders.
Itís fairly rude to assume you are not transgendered? Now you are just being ridiculous. Who the fí gets insulted because someone assumes they arenít transgendered? Do you know how ridiculous and what a pain in the a$s you sound like?

You also didnít answer my question. I know plenty of girls who are bi-sexual and have slept with more than a couple of them and done all sorts of freaky shyte with them.

None of the women I know who are bisexual are into women who like to act and dress like men, aka bull dykes. I donít know any who would be into sleeping with someone who dresses and acts like a man, but who used to be a woman. That would be a total turn off to them. None of them would want to f' a chick who looks like Dan Conner from Rosanne, whether she is transgender or not.

“No. 1 Stunna”

Location hidden

#63 Mar 22, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of the T people who go through it all -- hair removal, surgery, hormones... I assure you, once the penis is gone, the men who like trannys would have no interest.
And gay men do NOT get into trannys. That is purely something straight men have a fetish for. As Dan Savage put it, gay men don't want to have sex with a female-looking person, even if there's a dick down there.
Angela, you aren't straight by definition if you are f'ing something with a d', whether it dresses like a woman or not. You're gay.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#64 Mar 22, 2013
ChicagolandChica wrote:
But it's really insulting to see someone as only a sum of their body parts. Would you be less of a man if you had testicular cancer? If you were born without a leg? Would you ditch your wife if she had breast cancer and had a mastectomy without reconstruction?
These two examples are NOT comparable! I would date a woman who lost a breast to breast cancer. I would date a woman who was born without a leg, I would NOT date a woman who used to be a man. I am going on the assumption a majority of men would feel the same way. You are talking about completely different things.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#65 Mar 22, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
Someone who is into post op trannies is NOT straight.
Word!
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela, you aren't straight by definition if you are f'ing something with a d', whether it dresses like a woman or not. You're gay.
Word!

Since when is Dan Savage a bastion of what straight men are into?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#66 Mar 22, 2013
I believe that there are people who "Feel" they were born into the wrong body. Some guys want to be a girl, some girls want to be a man. Nature is not perfect like that. Some people have both sex parts, some have the wrong sex parts....It happens.

But, I also think that if you have guy parts, and you are aroused by men, you are gay.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I do not accept this premise as anything but bullshit. Someone wants to make that claim about themselves, fine. I won't dispute it to them. They can also claim Santa and the tooth fairy are real too. I don't have to buy in, and I don't.
ChicagolandChica

Lombard, IL

#67 Mar 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís fairly rude to assume you are not transgendered? Now you are just being ridiculous. Who the fí gets insulted because someone assumes they arenít transgendered? Do you know how ridiculous and what a pain in the a$s you sound like?
You also didnít answer my question. I know plenty of girls who are bi-sexual and have slept with more than a couple of them and done all sorts of freaky shyte with them.
None of the women I know who are bisexual are into women who like to act and dress like men, aka bull dykes. I donít know any who would be into sleeping with someone who dresses and acts like a man, but who used to be a woman. That would be a total turn off to them. None of them would want to f' a chick who looks like Dan Conner from Rosanne, whether she is transgender or not.
I did answer your question.

You seem to think that al, transgendered women are hairy knuckled, deep voiced, broad shouldered folk, but that is just not true.

“No. 1 Stunna”

Location hidden

#68 Mar 22, 2013
ChicagolandChica wrote:
<quoted text>I did answer your question.

You seem to think that al, transgendered women are hairy knuckled, deep voiced, broad shouldered folk, but that is just not true.
No! I don't care what a transgender woman looks like. I don't care if she looks like this:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/s...

and has a bunch of hot real woman girlfriends who she invites over regularly for 3-somes with me.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#69 Mar 22, 2013
RACE wrote:
I seriously doubt that is a fact. I am sure such a fetich affects both straight and gay folk of both gender.
<quoted text>
You'd be wrong. It is men who identify as straight who go after trannys.

I love how you guys are spouting your OPINIONS as fact, on a subject you've done no, or little, research on.

Location hidden

#70 Mar 22, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Someone who is into post op trannies is NOT straight. Straight men are interested in WOMEN. Post op tranny ain't no woman.
Gay men are interesting in MEN.

Men who have sex wth pre-op trannys identify as STRAIGHT and often/usually are married or have been. They have relationships with women.

Men who have sex with post-op trannys most certainly are not gay.

Location hidden

#71 Mar 22, 2013
Chicagolandchica: Just stop. I'm not coming back to this thread, either. You won't get anywhere.

“No. 1 Stunna”

Location hidden

#72 Mar 22, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>Gay men are interesting in MEN.

Men who have sex wth pre-op trannys identify as STRAIGHT and often/usually are married or have been. They have relationships with women.

Men who have sex with post-op trannys most certainly are not gay.
Who cares what they identify as. What they identify is isn't controlling. There are right wing senators and preachers who identify as straight and who f' other dudes. Does that mean they are straight, just because they identify as such, because they are to ashamed to admit they really are gay?

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#73 Mar 22, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I love how you guys are spouting your OPINIONS as fact, on a subject you've done no, or little, research on.
Right on! What the hell do Tonk, Sub, Race, and myself know about the sexual attractions of straight men!??

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#74 Mar 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what they identify as. What they identify is isn't controlling. There are right wing senators and preachers who identify as straight and who f' other dudes. Does that mean they are straight, just because they identify as such, because they are to ashamed to admit they really are gay?
At least she's consistent. If she's gonna buy the bullshit that a man can just claim to really be a female and it's so, is it really that much of a stretch for her to beleive that a dude can f another dude and be straight just cause, hey, he he's straight?

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#75 Mar 23, 2013
That should be "hey, he SAYS he's straight"

Neda, stay with me!

#76 Mar 23, 2013
I am cool with remaining uneducated about this whole business. Not something I will ever use.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be wrong. It is men who identify as straight who go after trannys.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#77 Mar 23, 2013

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#78 Mar 24, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
http://consumerist.com/2013/03 /20/arizona-bill-the-sex-liste d-on-birth-certificate-designa tes-which-public-bathroom-you- use/
Ha! You trying to start another debate?:D

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#79 Mar 24, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
http://consumerist.com/2013/03 /20/arizona-bill-the-sex-liste d-on-birth-certificate-designa tes-which-public-bathroom-you- use/
Wouldn't work. You would get male looking people walking into women's bathrooms for nefarious purposes and no one is going to make them show their scars before they can go pee.

Neda, stay with me!

#80 Mar 25, 2013
If you look like a broad, who is going to challenge you on it anyway? And Guys could not care one way or the other.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't work. You would get male looking people walking into women's bathrooms for nefarious purposes and no one is going to make them show their scars before they can go pee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Agents of Corruption 1,126,694
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min mahz 50,620
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 2 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 4 hr Godly 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 47,496
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]