Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure how this applies to a dude claiming to be a woman. Your story has a male who was masqueraded as a female because of a medical screw up. He was never a female. They just fooled him into thinking he was one
The LW? Born MALE. No doctor screwed up and accidentally sewed a penis onto him. He was not duped into thinking he was the opposite gender like in your story.
As far as being respectful or not to these folks, I'm not going to go up and start an argument with them or ridicule them. I would be just as respectful to them as I would to anyone else. But on here, we give our raw opinion.
Born with penis? Male.
Born with a penis and wanna f dudes? Gay.
Born with a penis and chop it off? Dude that chopped off his penis. Not even close to being female.
I agree, it's not an equal comparison, but it's as good as I was going to get.

“This is SPARTA!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

ChicagolandChica wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be nice to live in a world where you're always right.
Like NBA action baby. Faaaantastic!

“This is SPARTA!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Toj wrote:
gender mis-identification doesn't happen.
Gender mis-wtf? Whatever. Gender is the equipment you are born with. there is no toggle button to switch genders.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Gender mis-wtf? Whatever. Gender is the equipment you are born with. there is no toggle button to switch genders.
That's what we're saying. It's not ONLY about the equipment. And sadly, there is no toggle button to switch it if it doesn't match up with the brain gender.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Gender mis-wtf? Whatever. Gender is the equipment you are born with. there is no toggle button to switch genders.
What about babies born with a combination of both genitalia?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

In other words, gender is WAY more complicated. Sometimes, nature does get it wrong and gives a baby a physically male body but in the brain, the person knows she's a female, and does from a very early age.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
In other words, gender is WAY more complicated. Sometimes, nature does get it wrong and gives a baby a physically male body but in the brain, the person knows she's a female, and does from a very early age.
I agree with that. I still don't consider a transgender woman to be the same as a regular woman, however. I would never be interested in dating or doing anything intimate with one. I think most guys are the same. Maybe saying once a dude, always a dude isn't exactly it, but once a dude, never a real woman, is more like it. I would by lying if I said there wasn't an ick factor too.
ChicagolandChica

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that. I still don't consider a transgender woman to be the same as a regular woman, however. I would never be interested in dating or doing anything intimate with one. I think most guys are the same. Maybe saying once a dude, always a dude isn't exactly it, but once a dude, never a real woman, is more like it. I would by lying if I said there wasn't an ick factor too.
If you're not attracted to transgendered women, fine, don't date transgendered women. No problem. But it's really insulting to see someone as only a sum of their body parts. Would you be less of a man if you had testicular cancer? If you were born without a leg? Would you ditch your wife if she had breast cancer and had a mastectomy without reconstruction?

Thank god for the trans women of the world that not every man is like you.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

ChicagolandChica wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not attracted to transgendered women, fine, don't date transgendered women. No problem. But it's really insulting to see someone as only a sum of their body parts. Would you be less of a man if you had testicular cancer? If you were born without a leg? Would you ditch your wife if she had breast cancer and had a mastectomy without reconstruction?
You are easily insulted, especially considering you arenít a transgender woman.

Whatís really insulting is that you compare people who have had involuntary testicular cancer, been involuntarily born without a leg, and women with have been involuntarily stricken with breast cancer to folks who have their genitals voluntarily chopped off, take hormones to make themselves appear similar to the opposite sex, and dress like the opposite sex. If you canít see that these are apples to oranges comparisons, you really are too stupid to have this conversation.
ChicagolandChica wrote:
<quoted text>Thank god for the trans women of the world that not every man is like you.
Yes, we should all get on our knees and thank god that not every man is straight so he-shes can have companions. I really wouldnít want to live in a world without dudes that were turned on by transvestites, hermaphrodites, and women who used to be men, and shyte like that. <sarcasm>

Maybe when you go date a transgender man you can lecture all of us about how shallow we are. Until then you are just a blathering hypocrite.

Also, we all know most women wouldnít be into dating some guy who used to be a woman. Why donít you lecture them? Hey Angela and Toj, would you wanna date a man who used to be a woman?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very supportive of T people, as you know, but I also feel this way. I don't think I'd get over it. Extra kudos to people more open minded about it than I am.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ChicagolandChica wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank god for the trans women of the world that not every man is like you.
I think 95% of men (if not more) are that way, though.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very supportive of T people, as you know, but I also feel this way. I don't think I'd get over it. Extra kudos to people more open minded about it than I am.
I think you give them too much credit. I don't think it comes down so much to being open minded, but more so to what turns you on. Some folks are turned on by that stuff, for whatever reason. Do you think Eddie Murphy was caught with a transvestite because he was open minded or because he thought it was hot.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

What about ChicagolandChica, would she date a man who used to be a woman? She's kind of backed herself into a corner on this issue and will either not answer or lie and say that she would eagerly want to date a man who used to be a woman.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

So its ok for him ask her out of his love for her, and his fear (irrational or not) of losing her. Isn't that what I said?

Irrational feal is subjective. After all, she is not the only person attending they gym, if it was really in that bad of a place, do you think it would even be open?

Or, lets say that the fear for her safety is valid, but she really likes the place and wants to keep going. At what point does he become a controlling D^K because he keeps asking her to go to a different gym? Does he ever? When does she get to tell him to STFU, she's a grown ass woman and will go to whatever GD gym she wants!

In both situations the guy is afraid of losing her, The only difference is your perception of what is a valid reason for asking.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>It was wrong to ask based on his reason. Someone gave an example that he might be concerned for her safety cause its in a bad neighborhood. That would be ok. He's asking out of concern. Not wanting her to go because of some irrational problem that he has with her going into a building where she once met a man that she slept with years ago? Foolishness.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I winced ever time you used the word "chop"
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure how this applies to a dude claiming to be a woman. Your story has a male who was masqueraded as a female because of a medical screw up. He was never a female. They just fooled him into thinking he was one
The LW? Born MALE. No doctor screwed up and accidentally sewed a penis onto him. He was not duped into thinking he was the opposite gender like in your story.
As far as being respectful or not to these folks, I'm not going to go up and start an argument with them or ridicule them. I would be just as respectful to them as I would to anyone else. But on here, we give our raw opinion.
Born with penis? Male.
Born with a penis and wanna f dudes? Gay.
Born with a penis and chop it off? Dude that chopped off his penis. Not even close to being female.
ChicagolandChica

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
What about ChicagolandChica, would she date a man who used to be a woman? She's kind of backed herself into a corner on this issue and will either not answer or lie and say that she would eagerly want to date a man who used to be a woman.
Just for the record, I actually have things to do and I'm not checking topix every 10 seconds, so sorry to deprive you.

You also don't know whether I'm a cisgendered woman or not. I am, but it's fairly rude to assume so.

I also happen to be bisexual, so I'm cool with all variety of genders.
ChicagolandChica

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are easily insulted, especially considering you arenít a transgender woman.
Whatís really insulting is that you compare people who have had involuntary testicular cancer, been involuntarily born without a leg, and women with have been involuntarily stricken with breast cancer to folks who have their genitals voluntarily chopped off, take hormones to make themselves appear similar to the opposite sex, and dress like the opposite sex. If you canít see that these are apples to oranges comparisons, you really are too stupid to have this conversation.
<quoted text>
My point is that nobody chooses to have cancer and nobody chooses to be born into the wrong body.

Like I said, though, must be nice to always be right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you give them too much credit. I don't think it comes down so much to being open minded, but more so to what turns you on. Some folks are turned on by that stuff, for whatever reason. Do you think Eddie Murphy was caught with a transvestite because he was open minded or because he thought it was hot.
Think of the T people who go through it all -- hair removal, surgery, hormones... I assure you, once the penis is gone, the men who like trannys would have no interest.

And gay men do NOT get into trannys. That is purely something straight men have a fetish for. As Dan Savage put it, gay men don't want to have sex with a female-looking person, even if there's a dick down there.

“This is SPARTA!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

ChicagolandChica wrote:
to be born into the wrong body.
I do not accept this premise as anything but bullshit. Someone wants to make that claim about themselves, fine. I won't dispute it to them. They can also claim Santa and the tooth fairy are real too. I don't have to buy in, and I don't.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I seriously doubt that is a fact. I am sure such a fetich affects both straight and gay folk of both gender.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of the T people who go through it all -- hair removal, surgery, hormones... I assure you, once the penis is gone, the men who like trannys would have no interest.
And gay men do NOT get into trannys. That is purely something straight men have a fetish for. As Dan Savage put it, gay men don't want to have sex with a female-looking person, even if there's a dick down there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of80
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,034,238
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 1 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search