Since: Jul 12

Nashua, NH

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Hey jessie
I read your editorial in the Chicago sun times and now I understand whats wrong with Chicago.
You are whats wrong with chicago!
Jessie you have that lame negro mentality always waiting for government or some one to save the negro's. You people are as dumb as the Palisitians in the middle east, they keep waiting for someone to save them.
Jess you were a community organizator you should get your lazy black ass out on the street protesting the drug gangs.
The city state county federal government is not going to bail out you lame negro's who can't manage your own city neighborhood.
get in your limo have your driver take you from your mansion on MLK drive down to 127th street and back look and see what your negro's have done to a great city.
You have to get off your lazy black ass get out on the street in the hood face down the drug gangs and take control of the hood.
400 kids killed in your city and you do Nothing??
Lame really lame even for a negro.
Nothing is going to change until you and the other welfare moms get out and change the street culture.
or you can sit in your mansion do nothing and nothing will change. your choice jess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,110,534
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Earthling-1 46,809
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Rick Moss 69,418
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min Donna WG 98,246
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min oh haters 49,901
Abby 9-22 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 9-22 1 hr edogxxx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago