2 dead, 8 wounded in overnight shootings

Aug 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chicago Tribune

Two men were killed and another eight people wounded in shootings all over the city Friday night and Saturday morning.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2013
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

way to go Chicago.

love to see those killed and wounded numbers going up up up.

Excitement is building in our 2013 Chicago total dead and wounded pool.

get those entries in boys and girls anyone can win just guess the total killed and wounded into our contest headquarters.

And good luck.
yup

Saint Charles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

yup .

Since: Sep 08

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

It's because of racism
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

N_Utica wrote:
It's because of racism
Not so.

Black on black crime is not considered racism what so never.

If it were racism our fearless ,mindless attorney general would have launched a full scale civil rights investigation long ago bringing down the full weight of the law on the out of control black drug selling morons with unregistered guns which is another crime in of its self, what is doing all this needless senseless killing and wounding of black people in the windy city.

Consider that the local national international and intergalactic press has ignored this black people dead and wounded thing going on in Chicago for years so it must not be considered a crime.

That lame black TV reporter named jackson told the national press on a news talk show " Chicago does not have a violence problem" and if she said it on tv it must be true cause she's black she's a jackson and TV is always correct

also consider that local country , state or national law enforcement has not addressed this issue for the past 40 years adds further credence to the fact black on black murder is not considered a crime in any law enforcement circle.

Besides only black people get to decide what is or what is not racism. Blacks don't seem to care how many black people get killed or wounded by other black people or they would have said something 40 years ago.
EQ_N

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Since "blacks" have nowhere else to go for, they are in competition with theirselves. Yes racism do have part to their actions. White people do not want to see a black man make it. So they try their best to keep the "black" man down with a lot of negativity. We have short tempers it is true but we also need to be treated with care. That's the only way you'll see improvement anywhere. If you guys actually cared about the kids in school instead of your pay checks things would change. The stereotype of "black" people causing a seen everywhere they go need to stop running through your minds. Who is giving the negative look first, think of how you are coming off before you judge. It won't change unless you want it to.
No one wants to live by US, we've been treated as beast since day one. You guys are always talking about change but who really wants it. What really makes us different? I'm pretty sure you white people are also committing crimes just the same as blacks. No difference..
That black reporter also being told what to say in that little earphone she has behind her hair. The media is the main cause to what is happening in the world, you know it, I know it. What do you guys have going on, "good is no fun, bad is good"? Yea seems like you guys want it to go this way. But I feel sad for my people because in actuality all of them only want to be cared about by somebody. They do what they can to survive and what's handed to them isn't the best option.
It's hard to fine real support.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Elmer Fudd 1,079,757
Amy 7-24 17 min Pippa 21
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min voice of peace 67,936
OAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 21 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Mimi Seattle 97,525
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min TXgurl 48,899
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,603
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••