First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#42 Apr 8, 2013
PEllen wrote:
Chiacgo Tribune readers: did we have a situation like this in the last few months: an abusive husband was away or in jail for a long time, liek 10-15 years and got out and shot his wife in spite of a restraining order?
10-15 years in jail is a lot different than 20 years as a free man and no incidents.
PEllen wrote:
I think the dad is being unecessarily intrusive and deliberately baiting her by making the request.
Where did it say that HE made a request?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#43 Apr 8, 2013
Here's what I posted that got erased. I'll transpose letters (on purpose :)) to get it through:

"I laughed at Tonka's post. I thought it was pretty funny.
For kicks and giggles, I just googled "moles station and wall mart". Go ahead. Look at how much comes up on that search!
Sad, really. And disgusting."

So I don't know what the problem was with my post.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#44 Apr 8, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>10-15 years in jail is a lot different than 20 years as a free man and no incidents.
<quoted text>Where did it say that HE made a request?
I dunno. Crazy is crazy. Some people focus all their problems on that one person.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#45 Apr 8, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>10-15 years in jail is a lot different than 20 years as a free man and no incidents.
<quoted text>Where did it say that HE made a request?
You are right. It was teh kids who asked her. But I will bet that they "cleared" it with Dad first.

Query- I might want to know if Dad went to AA and was trying to make amends to those he had wronged in teh past. Its not likley if he "only" drinks a coupel times a year, but I raise it as a possibility.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#46 Apr 8, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. It was teh kids who asked her. But I will bet that they "cleared" it with Dad first.
What letter are you reading. She didn't say they invited dad. She said they told her they WANT to invite him to family gatherings. Sure sounds like MOM is the one they are clearing it with.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#47 Apr 8, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. Crazy is crazy. Some people focus all their problems on that one person.
Again, you people are projecting. He's been a free man and has not had an episode of crazy(at least none concerning her) in 20 years. There is nothing in this letter to suggest he's focused anything on her since they separated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,642,729
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min hojo 64,129
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 48 min Hmmmm 93
The newest virus circulating is the UPS/Fed Ex... 58 min Hmmmm 2
Joe Biden and PLAGIARISM. 3 hr Democrap Thief 1
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 3 hr Amazing Skulduggery 5
Buy Buy Charlie Rose.......LIBERAL! 3 hr Poor Charlie Rose 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages