3 dead, 7 wounded in shootings on Sou...

3 dead, 7 wounded in shootings on South, West Sides

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 4, 2013, titled 3 dead, 7 wounded in shootings on South, West Sides. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Three men were killed and seven men wounded in separate attacks this evening and afternoon on the city's South and West Sides.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

bensleys view

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 4, 2013
ahhhh Love to see those chicago dead and wounded numbers going up again.

Stirs up interest in the 2013 death pool contest.

Keep those guess and estimate numbers coming in boys & girls still plenty of time to get your entry into our contest office.

remember entries must b post marked by thanksgiving 2013.

Good luck
white guy

Alsip, IL

#2 Jul 4, 2013
bensleys view wrote:
ahhhh Love to see those chicago dead and wounded numbers going up again.
Stirs up interest in the 2013 death pool contest.
Keep those guess and estimate numbers coming in boys & girls still plenty of time to get your entry into our contest office.
remember entries must b post marked by thanksgiving 2013.
Good luck
No one cares unless a white guy kills one
bensleys view

Nashua, NH

#3 Jul 5, 2013
white guy wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares unless a white guy kills one
Since no one in the city cares about the total number of blacks shot killed or wounded in Chicago this year or in the past 40 years.

I an anglo saxton decided I could earn a new porsch while entertaining the folk of Chicago at the same time with a death wounded pool contest.

I created the Death pool contest, the rules are simple you and the rest of Chicago can scribble down an estimate guess of how many people will be shot killed and wounded by the end of 2013 on a piece of paper, send the guess along with a $200.00 entry fee to my office where my staff will register the guesses into our compute and deposit the checks in our account.

all entries must be in by thanksgiving day 2013. winners to be announced on jan 1st 2014.

There will be a grand prize winner for correctly estimated number of dead shot by gun fire in da city , runner up for the correct estimated number of wounded by gun fire in the city.
In the event of duplicate correct guesses duplicate prizes will be awarded.

Naturally I get a new red Porsche convertible for creating and managing the contest. Isn't life great??

So get your entry along with entry fee in today, you too could be a winner!

be sure to include your name or alias if your in the witness protection program or here in America illegally, address, phone number and e-mail address so we can notify you of your winnings.

\
entries must be written in English which is the defacto language of America. non of that ebonics or Spanish scribbling.

Entry fees must be in US dollars or gold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min EasyEed 1,264,603
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques Ottawa 194,710
News Grasping abortion debate (Aug '09) 2 hr bbc 11
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Adolph Dawetter 52,071
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 100,306
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ariel Sharon 70,149
amy august 2 7 hr Blunt Advice 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages