Review: Caregivers Babysitters Nanny Housekeepers Cleaning Services Jobs Chicago

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Jennyfe Morales

Taipei, Taiwan

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Hi, I'm Jennyfe Morales 26 years old finding for a job in your country, I was born on November 27 1985, college level with a course of of Bachelor of science in Nursing and finished the 7 months Care Giver. I'm a single Mom, have one son. My 4 years old son is under supervision of my parents in the Philippines. My father managed a family small business and my mother a simple house keeper and took care my son. We are four siblings. I am the third. I don't finished my college due to poverty, my parents cannot afford my tuition fees because 4 years course Nursing is too expensive. It was year 2006 when i had him, my son Bj was my precious jewel and serve as my strength and inspiration. 1year and 11 months I take care my son while I'm studying my Care Giver, my Mom take care my son when I go to school that's year 2008. Its hard to find a job in the Philippines with high salary, so I decided to apply in Saudi Arabia as a care giver year 2009-2010. Leaving my son behind was the hardest decision I have made but thinking I did this for him to have a bright futer makes my self feel better. He gave me strength to over come my challenges and serves as my inspiration.
Taking care of 67 years old woman mild stroke patient have left paralyse. I feed her through NGT feeding, give medicine, assisted in going to comfort room, take a bath her, massage her some exercise like stretching, assisted her in walking and house hold cleaning. My salary in Saudi arabia is not really enough so I decided to go back to the philippines March 31 2010. I stayed only 5 months and reapply again here at Taiwan, September 21 2010. Taking care of 61 years old man stroke patient Right Paralyse and left amputated thats why I'm carried him in transferring from bed to wheelchair. My duties is take take a bath him, changing diaper NGT feeding, giving medicine, suctioning every time he cough, giving massage, and exercise. After my duties to my patient I do house hold chores just like cleaning, laundry, cooking. August 30 my employer gives birth a baby girl and ask me to take care her baby at day time. Its very hard for me to take care one old man and a baby but I'm very thankful because God guide me always in every thing I do. Monday to Friday from 6:30am-9:00pm the baby under my supervise. I feed the baby, take a bath her, change diaper, cuddle her if she cries. When the baby is sleep thats the time I do house hold chores, but this time I don't cooked because I don't have time they just buy my food outside. As the time passed by I have gained my employer trust that I can managed my work orderly keeping the baby and father safe.
I consider my job I think its good but I want something better for my family. Based on my experience I can give an assurance that on my duties and responsibilities value my work be effecient, flexible have common sense, patience, hardworkinh and honest.
Lastly, I am looking forward that you will hire me and give chance to prove taht I can be a good care giver. The bright future of my family lies in your hand. So please consider me. My contract will be end September 21 2012, but I am willing to go before its end, if there is no more problems with my documents. Thank You and God Bless.........
Truly Yours
Jennyfe Morales
Anna S

Elmwood Park, IL

#2 Oct 20, 2012
http://cleannclearchicago.com/
great cleaning service

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,154,374
Amar kashe kisu meya ase.jara enjoy kore.Bt ama... 6 min Oni 1
Amy 12-22 9 min Jnr Palmer Nat 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min positronium 49,241
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Guru 181,887
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,855
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,891
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?